Mom Buys Daughter Cocaine For 18th Birthday

It's legal for you to drink right now but not to operate a vehicle while under the influence right?

and how does a cop know if you're drunk?

are you being deliberately obtuse?

a simple test will tell. Did you know that coke can be detected in saliva for 12 hours or longer after it is used?
So! Again? Why compound the problem you already know exists with alcohol? Are you with stupid? It is too fucking late for cops to test after these assholes have murdered my family.

Your naivete regrading drugs is the problem.

Why can't a person take any drug he wants ?

Operating a vehicle under the influence of any drug is already illegal.
When did the illegality stop them? Answer please!

Nothing will stop them so can't you see the futility in your quest to make all things that affect cognitive ability illegal?
Sorry! That's the stupidest reason to legalize drugs that has ever been put forth! You are one who never learns from experience!

There is no reason to tell a person what he can or can't do to his own body.
If he injures someone else then he can pay the consequences of that.

so we should make every substance that can damage the body illegal?

Maybe we should make exercise mandatory.
No one has compared damaging one's health to drugs that impair one's ability to think or act clearly. If anything, using drugs should be legal and administering narcan be illegal. These people shouldn't be in jail but the graveyard.

if a person wants to take drugs in the privacy of his own home who gives a shit if he is impaired?
Dishonest as fuck! You know they do not stay home! They gotta go out get behind the wheel and murder someone? Know why? Cause they are fucking brain impaired.

so ALL people who drink at home get into their car and drive around?
ALL people who do a line are flying planes etc

who is being stupid here?

A person can use drugs responsibly
There is no such thing as using drugs responsibly. Locking users in their homes and removing children does not address the use of drugs but the results of such use.

Before there were laws attempting to protect the public caring family members would lock users in attics, basements, or any other unused space. Asylums are acceptable. Keep addicts in their privacy.

And by no means at,all, think about their health.

Of course there is.

If I have a couple bourbons at home and harm no one that is using a drug responsibly.
If I do a line of coke and stay home and shoot pool or clean my house all night and harm no one that is using a drug responsibly.

A person can occasionally use a drug and function normally in society and never harm anyone else,

If numbskulls could use drugs responsibly we would not have all the nicotine addicts dying of lung cancer and taking family with them through second hand smoke!

So! Again? Why compound the problem you already know exists with alcohol? Are you with stupid? It is too fucking late for cops to test after these assholes have murdered my family.

Nothing will stop them so can't you see the futility in your quest to make all things that affect cognitive ability illegal?
Sorry! That's the stupidest reason to legalize drugs that has ever been put forth! You are one who never learns from experience!

Too fucking late for his victims right? But you don't give a shit about the victims. Self gratification is what ewe seek.

Too fucking late for his victims right? But you don't give a shit about the victims. Self gratification is what ewe seek.

No one has their safety guaranteed.
No one ever has
No one ever will

accept it or lock yourself in your house and never leave

but then again most accidents happen in the home so what will you do?

No one ever has
No one ever will

You are an idiot! Drug addled idiot!

No one ever has
No one ever will

FYI I don't use any drugs but caffeine in the morning and an occasional drink now and then

No one ever has
No one ever will

FYI I don't use any drugs but the occasional drink now and then
Manure! You are too passionate!

No one ever has
No one ever will

FYI I don't use any drugs but the occasional drink now and then
Manure! You are too passionate!

Come on over and I'll piss on you so you can test me for drugs

No one ever has
No one ever will

Turn back the clock. If a person feels a user presents a danger. That person may use any means they wish to alleviate the danger.

No one ever has
No one ever will

Turn back the clock. If a person feels a user presents a danger. That person may use any means they wish to alleviate the danger.

so if I'm drinking or snorting coke in my own home am I a danger to you or anyone else? And even if you think I am what means do you think you can use to stop me that don't allow me to use any means to stop you from stopping me?

No one ever has
No one ever will

so if I'm drinking or snorting coke in my own home am I a danger to you or anyone else? And even if you think I am what means do you think you can use to stop me that don't allow me to use any means to stop you from stopping me?
Stay in yer house and get stupid on coke, I don't care. Keep ur ass off the highway. Got it now?

No one ever has
No one ever will

You should do whatever you want in your own home once all children and animals are removed for their safety.

You should not be provided any assistance. No medical care. Overdose, bleed out, on your own.

Leave your home and you are prey.

No one ever has
No one ever will

Stay in yer house and get stupid on coke, I don't care. Keep ur ass off the highway. Got it now?

so now you agree with me

about time you saw reason

No one ever has
No one ever will

You should do whatever you want in your own home once all children and animals are removed for their safety.

You should not be provided any assistance. No medical care. Overdose, bleed out, on your own.

yeah as if you could tell if anyone walking around was on anything

I love how you people like to talk tough on the internet it really is a never-ending amusement.

and I'm just wondering how will you or the government know what I'm doing in my own home and who is there with me?

No one ever has
No one ever will

so now you agree with me

No, I surrendered! I can't fix stupid! You be stupid.

No one ever has
No one ever will

so now you agree with me

No, I surrendered! I can't fix stupid! You be stupid.

you surrendered by agreeing so you still agreed
guess you're not so stuck on your convictions after all

No one ever has
No one ever will

yeah as if you could tell if anyone walking around was on anything

I love how you people like to talk tough on the internet it really is a never-ending amusement.

and I'm just wondering how will you or the government know what I'm doing in my own home and who is there with me?
Example of your abject stupidity! You have already been told numerous times that we don't give a shit what ewe dew in ewe home! Just keep your ass off our highways!

Forum List

Back