Mom Buys Daughter Cocaine For 18th Birthday

It's not a problem. People have used drugs since there have been people to think that we can stop it is beyond stupid

People use drugs now they have used them in the past and in fact all the laws and the war on drugs has resulted in no decrease in drug use in the population.
So? Why legalize it? Just take your drugs and be happy.
why should anyone be under threat of incarceration for ingesting any substance willingly?

Okay! You win! Your pilot is free to invest as much cocaine as he likes and do not dare bitch about it! Now if some acid head murders my family on the highway I will deal with that .. You people are fucking idiots!

you can't seem to understand the difference between drug use and operating a vehicle while under the influence.

What do I care if a pilot did coke last weekend as long as he is fit for duty today?

and tell me where I said driving under the influence was ever OK?
How ewe gonna know stupid? It's legal for him to have it now right? Who the fuck are you to tell him when he can have it?

It's legal for you to drink right now but not to operate a vehicle while under the influence right?

and how does a cop know if you're drunk?

are you being deliberately obtuse?

a simple test will tell. Did you know that coke can be detected in saliva for 12 hours or longer after it is used?

I don't need rehab, and I fund my own healthcare. I think it should be available on any health plan though. Treating addiction as a health issue would be much cheaper than incarcerating addicts and stigmatizing them as criminals thereby making it nearly impossible for them to get a job.
So you are telling society to legalize an addictive substance that has significant health risk and saying our premiums for insurance must rise to accommodate your drug habit? This is astonishing!

Smokers, drinkers, those who eat fast foods are all people who are doing damage to their health, as are those who never exercise or are overweight and out of shape like Donald Trump.
Yes? And? Why compound the problem by legalizing a substance which will further add damage to your body? Is that governments role?

so we should make every substance that can damage the body illegal?

Maybe we should make exercise mandatory.
No one has compared damaging one's health to drugs that impair one's ability to think or act clearly. If anything, using drugs should be legal and administering narcan be illegal. These people shouldn't be in jail but the graveyard.

if a person wants to take drugs in the privacy of his own home who gives a shit if he is impaired?

So? Why legalize it? Just take your drugs and be happy.
why should anyone be under threat of incarceration for ingesting any substance willingly?

Okay! You win! Your pilot is free to invest as much cocaine as he likes and do not dare bitch about it! Now if some acid head murders my family on the highway I will deal with that .. You people are fucking idiots!

you can't seem to understand the difference between drug use and operating a vehicle while under the influence.

What do I care if a pilot did coke last weekend as long as he is fit for duty today?

How ewe gonna know stupid? It's legal for him to have it now right? Who the fuck are you to tell him when he can have it?

It's legal for you to drink right now but not to operate a vehicle while under the influence right?

a simple test will tell. Did you know that coke can be detected in saliva for 12 hours or longer after it is used?
So! Again? Why compound the problem you already know exists with alcohol? Are you with stupid? It is too fucking late for cops to test after these assholes have murdered my family.

So the libtard admits that ingesting coke renders one unfit for duty! But he's willing to risk it so he can have legal drugs! Screw all the dead on the highways too. Fuck em?

I never said that did I? No I didn't
But any employer of an airline can require a drug test on blood urine and saliva to make sure a pilot id=s not currently under the influence

So you are telling society to legalize an addictive substance that has significant health risk and saying our premiums for insurance must rise to accommodate your drug habit? This is astonishing!

Smokers, drinkers, those who eat fast foods are all people who are doing damage to their health, as are those who never exercise or are overweight and out of shape like Donald Trump.
Yes? And? Why compound the problem by legalizing a substance which will further add damage to your body? Is that governments role?

No one has compared damaging one's health to drugs that impair one's ability to think or act clearly. If anything, using drugs should be legal and administering narcan be illegal. These people shouldn't be in jail but the graveyard.

if a person wants to take drugs in the privacy of his own home who gives a shit if he is impaired?
Dishonest as fuck! You know they do not stay home! They gotta go out get behind the wheel and murder someone? Know why? Cause they are fucking brain impaired.

So! Again? Why compound the problem you already know exists with alcohol? Are you with stupid? It is too fucking late for cops to test after these assholes have murdered my family.

Your naivete regrading drugs is the problem.

Why can't a person take any drug he wants ?

Operating a vehicle under the influence of any drug is already illegal.

When did the illegality stop them? Answer please!

So the libtard admits that ingesting coke renders one unfit for duty! But he's willing to risk it so he can have legal drugs! Screw all the dead on the highways too. Fuck em?

I never said that did I? No I didn't
But any employer of an airline can require a drug test on blood urine and saliva to make sure a pilot id=s not currently under the influence
Yes, you did say that!

Dishonest as fuck! You know they do not stay home! They gotta go out get behind the wheel and murder someone? Know why? Cause they are fucking brain impaired.

so ALL people who drink at home get into their car and drive around?
ALL people who do a line are flying planes etc

who is being stupid here?

A person can use drugs responsibly

You are! All? Is that your red line? Go look up the stats on alcohol related deaths on our highways and then come back and tell me you want the threshold set at all!

Nothing will stop them so can't you see the futility in your quest to make all things that affect cognitive ability illegal?

You are! All? Is that your red line? Go look up the stats on alcohol related deaths on our highways and then come back and tell me you want the threshold set at all!

so why not make alcohol illegal?

No one. So the paramedics stay in their station.

Fine with me. If you choose to do drugs to the point of overdose that's your choice so live ( or die) with the consequences

Because moron, that horse has left the stable. The question is why do ewe want to compound the carnage?

There is no such thing as using drugs responsibly. Locking users in their homes and removing children does not address the use of drugs but the results of such use.

Before there were laws attempting to protect the public caring family members would lock users in attics, basements, or any other unused space. Asylums are acceptable. Keep addicts in their privacy.

And by no means at,all, think about their health.

Fine with me. If you choose to do drugs to the point of overdose that's your choice so live ( or die) with the consequences
See. We agree.

Because moron, that horse has left the stable. The question is why do ewe want to compound the carnage?

OK so it's futile to stop people from drinking but not futile to stop people from doing other drugs even though you admit people do other drugs no matter what

That is circular logic

Nothing will stop them so can't you see the futility in your quest to make all things that affect cognitive ability illegal?
Sorry! That's the stupidest reason to legalize drugs that has ever been put forth! You are one who never learns from experience!

See. We agree.

So?

I have no problem with people experiencing the consequences of their actions never have. I do have an issue when people tell others what they can or can't put into their own bodies

Forum List

Back