Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Sex is a normal human activity.....been going on for hundreds of thousands of years

Raising a child is a major responsibliity ....something not to be taken lightly

It is a woman's choice

Then it's a woman's responsibility. Glad to see you agree that the taxpayers shouldn't be required to support a woman's kid she chose to have. When should my taxes go down?

I find the antiabortion crowd to be hypocrites in doing everything they can to block a woman from having an abortion and then bitching that they have to help support it if she decides to keep it

Hey, if they can't control a woman's reproduction and make these choices for her......fuck poor kids?

Makes total sense.....if you're a conservative, I suppose.

No, to hell with women who make choices with their bodies, tell others to butt out, then demand others pay when she can't. One, or more, less to feed.

Where as the rest of us aren't going to let a hungry child starve because you didn't get to tell a woman she couldn't have an abortion.

You're insisting that we punish children....because you weren't given power over someone else's body.

Um, no. We're not doing that. Though thank you for elegantly demonstrating the conservative position on the matter: 'Fuck poor kids'. "let them die on coat hangers'. 'One less to feed'.

You should make T-shirts with that on it....so people will know you're a conservative at a glance.

I'm telling her to support her own kids. The rest of you aren't doing it. You go about getting the government to force all of us. If you would do what you say you do, the rest of us wouldn't have to.

I'm insisting the one with the pussy that gave birth to them and had sex with whomever to produce them support them. I can do that because I support my own.

Tell me why I should support anyone that said the choice they made that produced the result they now need help with funding was none of my business when they made it. If their choice is none of my business, the results are not any of my responsibility. PERIOD. If those kids don't eat, it's your fault. You think you should pay for such choices. I don't.

Its interesting
Then it's a woman's responsibility. Glad to see you agree that the taxpayers shouldn't be required to support a woman's kid she chose to have. When should my taxes go down?

I find the antiabortion crowd to be hypocrites in doing everything they can to block a woman from having an abortion and then bitching that they have to help support it if she decides to keep it

Hey, if they can't control a woman's reproduction and make these choices for her......fuck poor kids?

If she chooses to have them, it wasn't my choice.

It doesn't need to be. You don't even need to exist for her kid to be born.

I didn't make it for her. She did. If you want to feed her kids, do so. I choose not to. Do I not have that choice?

You can choose anything you'd like with your own resources. But when you're taxed, the resources aren't yours anymore. Making any claim that 'you' paid for 'her' because of public benefits nonsense. The State paid for her.

But people like me need to exist so the bitch can have someone to do for her kids what the bitch won't do herself.

The 'bitch', huh? You mean the new mother? The one so poor she needs help to feed herself and her child?

Apparently you're taking Christ's admonition of 'Suffer little children' a little too literally.

Until the State does something to earn that money instead of taking it, it's mine. The state has no money until they take it. They don't earn a damn thing.

Except that it isn't. Its *ours*. We make the decision. Not you alone. And we've disagreed with you. And since we have way more power than you do, we get to make these decisions on where tax money is spent....as the money is ours.

But tell us again how little children should starve and die on coat hangers so there will be 'less to feed'. Just so I can get the conservative perspective on the matter.

It's a result that's the responsibility of those that CHOSE to have sex. Baby killers like you treat it like one that you're willing to kill.

Sex is a normal human activity.....been going on for hundreds of thousands of years

It is a woman's choice

As of January 24, 2016, a woman can have an abortion. If she has kids, that's a choice on the same level as having an abortion. It's not blocked as of today. That means, as of TODFAY, I don't owe her children support. In fact, since 1973 when it was made legal, no one owes any children a woman has support. It was her choice because she had an option. That's what you morons don't get. You say we should still support something because abortion is still legal.
What crime have the children committed?

What crime have mine committed that makes me responsible for supporting kids that aren't mine. Every dime that I have less to go to mine because of that takes from them. Now, retards like Bernie Sanders think taxpayers like me should fund college for them. Don't owe them that either. I don't someone else's kids a damn thing and crime has nothing to do with it. The woman made the choice to have them as of today with an option of abortion. If she chose, she pays.

No, to hell with women who make choices with their bodies, tell others to butt out, then demand others pay when she can't. One, or more, less to feed.

Where as the rest of us aren't going to let a hungry child starve because you didn't get to tell a woman she couldn't have an abortion.

You're insisting that we punish children....because you weren't given power over someone else's body.

Um, no. We're not doing that. Though thank you for elegantly demonstrating the conservative position on the matter: 'Fuck poor kids'. "let them die on coat hangers'. 'One less to feed'.

You should make T-shirts with that on it....so people will know you're a conservative at a glance.

I'm telling her to support her own kids.

More accurately, you're telling her that because you can't control her body, that her kid should starve.

No thanks. The Venn Diagram between 'Asshole' and 'Conservative' you've constructed is damn near a circle.

Its interesting

I didn't make it for her. She did. If you want to feed her kids, do so. I choose not to. Do I not have that choice?

You can choose anything you'd like with your own resources. But when you're taxed, the resources aren't yours anymore. Making any claim that 'you' paid for 'her' because of public benefits nonsense. The State paid for her.

But people like me need to exist so the bitch can have someone to do for her kids what the bitch won't do herself.

The 'bitch', huh? You mean the new mother? The one so poor she needs help to feed herself and her child?

Apparently you're taking Christ's admonition of 'Suffer little children' a little too literally.

Until the State does something to earn that money instead of taking it, it's mine. The state has no money until they take it. They don't earn a damn thing.

Except that it isn't. Its *ours*. We make the decision. Not you alone. And we've disagreed with you. And since we have way more power than you do, we get to make these decisions on where tax money is spent....as the money is ours.

But tell us again how little children should starve and die on coat hangers so there will be 'less to feed'. Just so I can get the conservative perspective on the matter.

She becomes a bitch the moment she demands someone else fund the results of a choice she said was none of their business.

If it's yours, when should I expect you to have the guts to come and get it personally? If you won't come, so much for it being ours.

If they go without, blame the mother that had them. She made the choice.

It is a woman's choice

As of January 24, 2016, a woman can have an abortion. If she has kids, that's a choice on the same level as having an abortion. It's not blocked as of today. That means, as of TODFAY, I don't owe her children support. In fact, since 1973 when it was made legal, no one owes any children a woman has support. It was her choice because she had an option. That's what you morons don't get. You say we should still support something because abortion is still legal.

What crime have mine committed that makes me responsible for supporting kids that aren't mine.

You aren't responsible. We are. And we are because we say we are. You disagree with us. So fucking what? Democracy is about we. Not just you. And we have the authority to levy taxes. And the authority to spend that tax money to feed children.

That you don't like it is irrelevant. Why you don't like it is irrelevant. We've decided otherwise. If you don't like it, leave.

But we're neither giving you power over all women's bodies nor letting kids starve. Or accepting your false dichotomy as anything more than meaningless gibberish.

I'm telling her to support her own kids.

More accurately, you're telling her that because you can't control her body, that her kid should starve.

No thanks. The Venn Diagram between 'Asshole' and 'Conservative' you've constructed is damn near a circle.

I'm telling her since she made the choice, she pays the price.

If you think her kids deserve it, you fund it. That's right. You won't. So much for you caring. Typical Liberal.

What crime have mine committed that makes me responsible for supporting kids that aren't mine.

You aren't responsible. We are. And we are because we say we are. You disagree with us. So fucking what? Democracy is about we. Not just you. And we have the authority to levy taxes. And the authority to spend that tax money to feed children.

That you don't like it is irrelevant. Why you don't like it is irrelevant. We've decided otherwise. If you don't like it, leave.

But we're neither giving you power over all women's bodies nor letting kids starve. Or accepting your false dichotomy as anything more than meaningless gibberish.

We aren't a democracy you dumb fucking bitch. The problem with what you say is when you are in the minority, it's mob rule. When it's something you support, it's the will of the people. Not how it work.

If you don't like it, support her damn kids. I'll look out for mine and mine only. I'd let you and yours starve while watching you.

I'm saying that she has the right to make her own reproductive choices.

All the rest is your own babble, citing you, talking to you.

So thinking someone should be responsible for their own choices is babble? No wonder the country is so fucked up. Idiots like you live here. If a woman chooses to have kids and can't support them, they'll do without as far as I'm concerned. Her kids, her responsibility.
She is being responsible

She got pregnant and is responsible for what happens next

If she decides she is incapable of raising a child for the next eighteen years, her responsible choice is to end the pregnancy

Killing something because you don't like the results isn't being responsible. That's the same as saying if you can't make your house payment, you can burn it down to get rid of it.

That's a decision for a woman to make for herself. Not for you to make for her.

That you disagree is meaningless. As you play no role in her decision. She makes the decision herself. You decide nothing for her.

I can make a decision on whether what someone does is responsible or not. That you disagree is meaningless since your existence and worth to the world is meaningless.
You may 'decide' whatever you want, it's still meaningless, devoid of authority or force of law.

And thankfully so.

That's the actual issue: the propensity of those on the social right to seek to compel conformity through force of law, to deny a woman her right to privacy by legislative action, in violation of the Constitution.

Its interesting

She becomes a bitch the moment she demands someone else fund the results of a choice she said was none of their business.

We're not letting children starve because you don't get to tell women what they can do with their own bodies.

Its a false dichotomy. There are many other choices. For example, recognize that a woman has the freedom to make her own choices. AND feed hungry children.

That's the choice we've made. We weren't limited to the two you gave us.

See how that works?

So just to summarize, 'blame the mother", "fuck poor kids", "kill them with coat hangers", "one less to feed' pretty much sums up the conservative position on the matter of reproductive health and children.

Lovely.

Its interesting

We're not letting children starve because you don't get to tell women what they can do with their own bodies.

Its a false dichotomy. There are many other choices. For example, give a woman the freedom to make her own choices. AND feed hungry children.

See how that works?

It's not you. It's all those you want to be responsible because some bitch chose to have kids she can't afford. That you would fund the results of a choice someone told you was none of your business proves you're an idiot.

Like I said, I'd let you starve and watch.

While laughing.

If we force her to not abort the child then we kick I. As taxpayers and give her assistance. This is an easy one. Pro life doesn't end at birth.

So just to summarize, 'blame the mother", "fuck poor kids", "kill them with coat hangers", "one less to feed' pretty much sums up the conservative position on the matter of reproductive health and children.

Lovely.

If the mother made the choice, who is to blame? She said the choice was hers. Now, you're saying someone that didn't make the choice is to blame.

Let someone make a choice and we'll be stupid enough to fund it even though we were told to butt out is the Liberal mantra. Fools.

We aren't a democracy you dumb fucking bitch. The problem with what you say is when you are in the minority, it's mob rule. When it's something you support, it's the will of the people. Not how it work.

If you don't like it, support her damn kids. I'll look out for mine and mine only. I'd let you and yours starve while watching you.
And here we see the hate and blind anger common to most on the right.

Its interesting

Its a false dichotomy. There are many other choices. For example, give a woman the freedom to make her own choices. AND feed hungry children.

See how that works?

It's not you. It's all those you want to be responsible because some bitch chose to have kids she can't afford. That you would fund the results of a choice someone told you was none of your business proves you're an idiot.

Of course you would. You'd probably enjoy it. As you're locked into a fallacy of false dichotomy. Where either you get to tell all women how they can use their own bodies or let children starve to death.

But here's the flaw in your reasoning: you're nobody.

And just because you've crippled yourself with your false dichotomy doesn't mean that we're similarly obligated to do the same. We have *way* more choices than the two you've allowed yourself.

And we make the rules. Not you. See how that works?

If we force her to not abort the child then we kick I. As taxpayers and give her assistance. This is an easy one. Pro life doesn't end at birth.

Whose forcing her to have a kid? There is a choice available. If she chooses to have it, why is it someone else's responsibility to pay for a choice she said was none of our business?

We're not giving her assistance, we're forced to fund a choice she told us was none of our business. Personal responsibility doesn't end when the choice is made.

And here we see the hate and blind anger common to most on the right.

And here we see the total lack of personal responsibility of the entire left.

It is a woman's choice

What crime have mine committed that makes me responsible for supporting kids that aren't mine. Every dime that I have less to go to mine because of that takes from them. Now, retards like Bernie Sanders think taxpayers like me should fund college for them. Don't owe them that either. I don't someone else's kids a damn thing and crime has nothing to do with it. The woman made the choice to have them as of today with an option of abortion. If she chose, she pays.
Guess what?

You belong to a society, our society takes care of the less fortunate

What else would you expect from the wealthiest nation on earth?

Its interesting

See how that works?

Of course you would. You'd probably enjoy it. As you're locked into a fallacy of false dichotomy. Where either you get to tell all women how they can use their own bodies or let children starve to death.

But here's the flaw in your reasoning: you're nobody.

And just because you've crippled yourself with your false dichotomy doesn't mean that we're similarly obligated to do the same. We have *way* more choices than the two you've allowed yourself.

And we make the rules. Not you. See how that works?

There is no false dichotomy. You make the choice, you pay the price.

Apparently I'm somebody to you. You demand I pay taxes to support some bitch who can't afford to support her own kids.

You don't make shit because you don't come up to the level of shit. Shit has more of a purpose than you. It actually can be used for something.

Forum List

Back