Mom of Accused Teen Cyber Bully Arrested on Child Abuse Charges

And yet, the rw's say they hit their kids.

Oh yeah, hitting is good when you call it "spanking" but it's bad when you call it "beating".

To you and to Katz. There is a time and a place for everything. This isn't the place to turn this into a political game. It just isn't. This is a tragic case that defies all reasoning and you two are politicizing it.

Seriously I don't understand some people... is it all about politics for you?

Last edited:
One of the girls posted comments after the suicide that she didn't care the girl died, which prompted their arrests by police. There is No excuse for the mother as she should know what her minor daughter was posting on Facebook. Kids should not be roaming the internet without supervision. Parents have every right and have the responsibility to check what their kids do online.
Amen to all of this and may the book be thrown at that girl!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Did that woman know that her daughter was bullying another girl before everyone else found out?
Yeah she knew. Just like the mom of the girl getting bullied. Yeah I know. No one wants to deal with that elephant.
Not even the parents of the girl that was pushed around? If yes, they are just as guilty if not more. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
Holly, one article said the school had contacted both parents. The one who posted a video of herself abusing other children indicates mental illness, imho, of course.

Anyone that hits a child in any way, shape, or form should be publicly tortured to death.
Why people resort to hitting their kids is something that I will never understand. To me, stripping them of their privileges is the better thing to do because you can have them go without their favorite things as their punishment for however long you think that they deserve to not have them for whatever it is that they are guilty of doing, a day, a week, a month, or even longer than that when a whupping of any form only takes a few seconds.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back