Mom shot in front of her 4 kids

And self-righteous greedy conservatives don't have empathy for anyone.....they think everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth and the poor are poor only because they are lazy....

This is an example of self a righteous statement----and a lie too
"we defend every human being that is being victimized by racists"

Actually all you offer is lip service and bumper sticker platitudes.

Yep, because you know all about me and my life, your can offer your lip service of obtuseness.

Do all lives matter or just the black ones ?

Do you ask because for you only white lives matter?

The slogan "black lives matter" is exclusive. Why are you excluding people from your concern ?

Are you obtuse? The slogan, which I have nothing to do with, is in reference to so many blacks being killed by policemen in questionable circumstances.

Do black lives not matter to you?

Where's the outrage when a black person kills a white person?

This is why the outrage when a white man who kills a black man is both hypocritical and manufactured.

Quit being dramatical.....there are many cases of black men being killed by white men that go unmentioned.....the same as with white men being killed by black men...

The ones that cause outrage are the ones that appear questionable. If you feel that there should be outrage every time there is a killing of a white man by a black man, than by all means go out there and protest....nobody is stoppying you.

How many blacks march in protest for a white kid killed by a black cop? Anyone? Hello?

If a black person kills mertex, how many blacks will be throwing their fists around in this thread in her behalf?

The ones that cause outrage are the ones that appear questionable.

Oh. Is that what it is? So...I am horrified by Eric Garners death but...I am still a bitch, crazy, a drama queen, insane, racist.

How many blacks march in protest for a white kid killed by a black cop? Anyone? Hello?

They don't have to because the black cop will probably already be in jail and awaiting his execution.

I think Muddy said it best in another thread. I might use it as a sigline.

"We cannot discuss this. We would be racist if we did". Or something like that.

Only whites can be racists! When will you learn? :ack-1:

Nope. Who told you that?

They made it up to cover their racism.....and yet they can quote people that are black whom they think are racist. Go figure.

This does not make sense at all. Kinda swinging with a windmill pattern now, arentcha? Really Mertex. I am surprised at you.

If a black person kills mertex, how many blacks will be throwing their fists around in this thread in her behalf?

Wow....you have no borders, do you?
Nope. Neither do you.

I've never posted anything about someone killing you.....but go ahead with your nonsense.
Its a strawman question. But you knew that yet chose to make it in to whatever fits in your little box you have just for me.

They don't have to because the black cop will probably already be in jail and awaiting his execution.

omg. Are you serious?? Or am I doing what you've been doing with me and many others and reading you wrong?

Oops. Wrong person, Mertex. You did not call me those names. Sorry. Got ya confused for a minute there with someone else.

Eye roll. Since when has any cop been indicted???

In your own state.....U.S. Jury Indicts 4 Police Officers In King Beating - New York Times
You must be tired. Got anything NEW to post? That link is the rodney king case, dear.

Eye roll. Since when has any cop been indicted???

In your own state.....U.S. Jury Indicts 4 Police Officers In King Beating - New York Times
You must be tired. Got anything NEW to post? That link is the rodney king case, dear.

Oh, you didn't specify a time period.....you said "since when"......sorry, forgot your grammar wasn't perfect.

Forum List

Back