Moms demand guns....a new PSA featuring Dana Loesch for women who want guns to protect their family.

Anything that makes a bed wetting moonbat foam at the mouth makes me happy. Dana is hot too.

Brain...your stupidity is showing.....unarmed defense by a woman against a man who most likely will be armed with a knife or a gun is just insane. Only in hollywood is a woman equal to a man in physical combat....you are a moron.

So since some rapes can't be stopped with a gun women should be forced to rely on physical strenght alone to stop all rapes....you really are a dipshit.

A liberal called "brain".

That's like calling an fresh abortion recipient a "mom".

Anyway when it comes to nearly any issue, debating bed wetting liberals is pointless. They're either too stupid, or too emotionally devoted to their ignorant positions. The gun issue is one where the absolute stupidity of liberals can be easily exploited. Here we have statistics, facts, testimony and the Constitution on our side yet they stubbornly refuse to accept any of it.

Rather than acknowledge that a 100 lbs. woman who defends herself by shooting a thug is a better outcome than the same woman raped and strangled with her own panties, they take issue with the use of the word "thug".

Never mind that no laws seem to be able to prevent murder in general, somehow laws will stop psychopaths from beating cops to death to get a gun if they really want one. Making guns less available to the general public is not going to keep incorrigible criminals from victimizing people. Making the general public less available to criminals by keeping them in prison will.

Sandy Hook would not have played out the same way if there was at least one other not crazy person in the building with a gun.

That is absolutely inarguable but watch a bed wetter try.

So, because of a few accidents, women should not be allowed a tool to defend themselves?

Should we ban cars, because they cause lethal accidents?

Doctors, because they have accidents?

(Did you know there are more deaths attributed to malpractice than guns?)

Swimming pools?

Allowed? Who said anything about not allowing anything? It simply isn't a good idea for many obviously. When your protection kills or injures a family member that isn't good. And it seems to happen very often. Far more than you hear of anyone protecting their family that is for sure.

DEATHS caused by guns are by .01% of the total of civilian owned guns in this country.

Accidental deaths are less than half that.

Til you come up with a machine that can foretell when someone is going to use a firearm in a crime, or a firearm is going to 'accidently' be used to kill someone, you are infringing on a Right of someone to own a firearm.

I was pretty clear that I wasn't saying anything about not allowing. I am not infringing on anything. But it is quite clear that for many it is a bad idea to own. Adam's Lanza's mom had guns for defense, look at the slaughter that caused.

This is why I discuss this with you brain...I always find new information...

the myths surrounding the Sandy Hook shooter...there is nothing in his background that would have kept him from getting a gun on his own........so his mother having guns was not a factor in the shooting, he could have gotten the same guns himself...or others.....and done the same thing...

Mass Murder Myths About Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza

Lanza did not have the sort of psychiatric (or criminal) history that would have disqualified him from owning firearms, which is one reason strengthening the background check system for gun buyers makes no sense as a response to the Sandy Hook massacre.

He used her guns so is a factor. That is one of the results of you suggesting moms should all have guns.

So, because of a few accidents, women should not be allowed a tool to defend themselves?

Swimming pools?

Allowed? Who said anything about not allowing anything? It simply isn't a good idea for many obviously. When your protection kills or injures a family member that isn't good. And it seems to happen very often. Far more than you hear of anyone protecting their family that is for sure.

DEATHS caused by guns are by .01% of the total of civilian owned guns in this country.

Til you come up with a machine that can foretell when someone is going to use a firearm in a crime, or a firearm is going to 'accidently' be used to kill someone, you are infringing on a Right of someone to own a firearm.

I was pretty clear that I wasn't saying anything about not allowing. I am not infringing on anything. But it is quite clear that for many it is a bad idea to own. Adam's Lanza's mom had guns for defense, look at the slaughter that caused.

the myths surrounding the Sandy Hook shooter...there is nothing in his background that would have kept him from getting a gun on his own........so his mother having guns was not a factor in the shooting, he could have gotten the same guns himself...or others.....and done the same thing...

Lanza did not have the sort of psychiatric (or criminal) history that would have disqualified him from owning firearms, which is one reason strengthening the background check system for gun buyers makes no sense as a response to the Sandy Hook massacre.

He used her guns so is a factor. That is one of the results of you suggesting moms should all have guns.

And again, millions of homes have guns in them and no one in the home uses them to murder people. Nothing in his history would have barrred him from getting his own gun so if she had no guns he still could have done what he did.

An actual still from an ad by Crickett Firearms, which markets rifles to young children. Look at where the mother is pointing the barrel of the rifle here.

11935077_1160548340639396_6308245218430241321_n.jpg

Girl-and-Crickett-Rifle.jpg
Guns, in America, are toys...

Swimming pools?

And all the lives saved and crimes stopped by people who own guns, which outnumber criminal uses of guns are also a factor....

And again, millions of homes have guns in them and no one in the home uses them to murder people. Nothing in his history would have barrred him from getting his own gun so if she had no guns he still could have done what he did.

The fact remains he used his moms guns. Must make your happy she was armed.

And all the lives saved and crimes stopped by people who own guns, which outnumber criminal uses of guns are also a factor....

No they don't outnumber criminal uses. Sorry. There are maybe 100k defenses each year. That's is dwarfed by the number of criminal uses.

....imagine your closest friends and family murdered in front of you because you were not allowed to have a gun.......

"...that day, I made the stupidest decision of my life...I took my gun out of my purse, and left it in my car, because, as you know, it Texas it can be a felony offense to carry a gun in your purse..."

Dr. Susan Hupp....Luby's Massacre survivor, 1991.

Thank God and the NRA that those days are over.

Last edited:
Here is what to do if you want to prevent rape:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/12/h...ntion-program-proves-a-rare-success.html?_r=0

And nobody will get accidently shot.

I guess this woman, a trained marital artists didn't learn that program.........

Katie Pavlich - Rape Survivor: A Call Box Above My Head While I Was Being Brutally Raped Wouldn't Have Helped

Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another.

He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone.

At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus.

She was also a second degree blackbelt at the time and walked to the parking garage with a large group of people.

No she didn't. Is that still the one example you have?

Brain...tell the women who are raped because they did not have a gun but their attacker had a gun, a knife or physical superiority that they could have easily bested the violent sociopath using unarmed combatives....

As a former self defense instructor I am telling you, you are insane.

The results speak for themselves. Far more effective than owning a gun.

You are nuts.

Ok lets see the results of what I am suggesting:
The researchers followed up with the women after six months, then a year. At the one-year mark, the women who received the resistance training were less likely to have fallen victim to completed rape than the control group, with 5.2% self-reporting victimization vs. 9.8% in the control group. The risk reduction was even greater for attempted rape, with a ratio of 3.4% in the group who got the training, compared with 9.3% in the group who did not.

Now you are suggesting something that will not help at all in the vast majority of rapes and often has results like this:
Woman accidentally kills self adjusting bra holster
A Michigan woman accidentally shot herself to death last month while adjusting the .22-caliber revolver in her bra holster, police said Wednesday.

I think it is clear I am giving the better advice.

Had she been armed she might have just been shot.

Or she may have saved everyone in the restaurant...including her parents, who were both killed.

Heck, this is the very reason, this testimony, that I carry a firearm everyday...because at least I'd have a chance...even if it's only a small one, to save my loved ones...or even a stranger.

Better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Forum List

Back