Monday's trump news conference canceled

DampBothAmmonite-max-1mb.gif
Great explanation of why Trump called off news conference. The best the lemmings could do.

There's plenty of that....not that you'll ever admit to it.

I created a thread just for that purpose:

We’ve all heard your bullshit. There is a reason why we aren’t seeing it go to court and a reason why Trumps lawyers talked him out of going on TV and spreading more lies

"Former President Donald Trump now says he won't be holding a news conference next week to unveil what he claims is new "evidence" of fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential election — even though no fraud has ever been substantiated — citing the advice of lawyers as he prepares to face trial in two criminal cases that stem from his election lies. Trump had announced that he would be holding the event hours after a Georgia grand jury voted to charge him and others late Monday - He had said he would use the "major News Conference" at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club Monday morning to release what he claimed was an "almost complete" report that would exonerate him.

Advisers have long urged the former president to spend less time airing his grievances about the 2020 election as he runs for reelection and more time focused on his plans for the future - While such rhetoric animates his loyal base, it alienates more moderate and independent voters and is also often criticized in interviews by longtime Trump supporters, who say they feel it's time to move on."

F3xmYXcXIAAzmFI.jpeg

Not only was Trump supposed to reveal his report that would totally exonerate him and expose the Deep State; he was also planning to report back to us what his private investigators found when they went to Hawaii to look for Obama's birth certificate - what they actually found out was that Obama and Oprah were the ones behind the Maui fire; killing perhaps 1000's of innocent people. Trump deciding to cancel all of this made me think, did the Deep State threaten his family? Then I remembered, Trump plays 8D Chess, and this was his plan all along.

In fact, this is a brilliant move by Trump as he totally outsmarts the Deep State libs again. He totally owned them by announcing Monday's event because he knew DA Fani Willis would be totally triggered once he reveals the proof that he is innocent and Fani is the one who committed crimes such as being a racist prosecutor as well as refusing to prosecute thugs in exchange for sex orgies; as well as her connections to child sex trafficking with China and Venezuela.

Also, it makes perfect sense to not tip your head and show the opposition your evidence before the trial, the best place to present this evidence is in court. So the only ones upset and calling Trump a liar for canceling this event, are people who never supported Trump anyway. True Trump supporters know not to ever question a man who has the power and wisdom of God's anointed.

He knows how to play the gullible. You have to give him that.
I can't really give him too much credit for that -- because of how easy it is to play them....

There is a billion dollar industry of right-wing grifters playing the same people.....with next to little talent......just ask Tim Pool

"Former President Donald Trump now says he won't be holding a news conference next week to unveil what he claims is new "evidence" of fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential election — even though no fraud has ever been substantiated — citing the advice of lawyers as he prepares to face trial in two criminal cases that stem from his election lies. Trump had announced that he would be holding the event hours after a Georgia grand jury voted to charge him and others late Monday - He had said he would use the "major News Conference" at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club Monday morning to release what he claimed was an "almost complete" report that would exonerate him.

Advisers have long urged the former president to spend less time airing his grievances about the 2020 election as he runs for reelection and more time focused on his plans for the future - While such rhetoric animates his loyal base, it alienates more moderate and independent voters and is also often criticized in interviews by longtime Trump supporters, who say they feel it's time to move on."

View attachment 816270

Not only was Trump supposed to reveal his report that would totally exonerate him and expose the Deep State; he was also planning to report back to us what his private investigators found when they went to Hawaii to look for Obama's birth certificate - what they actually found out was that Obama and Oprah were the ones behind the Maui fire; killing perhaps 1000's of innocent people. Trump deciding to cancel all of this made me think, did the Deep State threatened his family? Then I remember, Trump plays 8D Chess, and this was his plan all along.

In fact, this is a brilliant move by Trump as he totally outsmarts the Deep State libs again. He totally owned them by announcing Monday's event because he knew DA Fani Willis would be totally triggered once he reveals the proof that he is innocent and Fani is the one who committed crimes such as being a racist prosecutor as well as refusing to prosecute thugs in exchange for sex orgies; as well as her connections to child sex trafficking with China and Venezuela.

Also, it makes perfect sense to not tip your head and show the opposition your evidence before the trial, the best place to present this evidence is in court. So the only ones upset and calling Trump a liar for canceling this event, are people who never supported Trump anyway. True Trump supporters know not to ever question a man who has the power and wisdom of God's anointed.

Actually. You have to show your evidence to the other side in a trial.

Discovery. Additionally questions about what kind of material or arguments can be made by both sides are decided before the trial begins. Part of the preliminary hearings.

So Trump’s report would be submitted to the Court long before the trial and probably public record shortly after. Definitely public record after the trial when all evidence submitted for the trial is made public.

So the question remains. Why would the Deep State object or try and suppress this document? If Trump had such evidence then wouldn’t it be to his benefit to release it immediately before the Deep State could kill Trump and make it disappear? Trump Force One, his airplane, could have a tragic accident. With everyone onboard who has first hand knowledge.

Or a Heart Attack or Stroke. Trump got the COVID shots after all. The Deep State could use one Conspiracy Theory to eliminate evidence of another.

Do you remember the campaign of Ross Perot? He ended his campaign claiming that the Government threatened to kill him if he didn’t drop out. Then he got back in once he hired enough security.

The Government has snipers who can hit a target at well over a thousand meters. With a .50 Cal they could tap a guy at a mile. Carlos Hathcock did that in Vietnam long before Perot began his campaign.

They could plant a bomb on the plane. A small one in a vital area. They could sabotage the plane to fail in mid flight. Deploying the Reversers and causing the plane to crash. Causing the Trim controls to go haywire or break. Putting the plane in a terminal dive that is unrecoverable.

If the Deep State was half as powerful as you all imagine Trump would have died long ago. It might make him a Martyr. But all Martyrs have one thing in common.

While the reasoning makes sense, couldnt he do both?
He can't do either without evidence....

I definitely hope he didn't hire the previous 2 firms who were supposed to produce a report that exonerated him.....because they didn't........

"A second firm hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud in the 2020 election said all of Trump’s fraud claims were false, the firm’s founder told The Washington Post - “No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Guarantee you not a single Trumper knows this was even a thing Trump did -- and if they do know, they won't care anyway because feelings over facts....

But hey, as long as you keep believing in the lie, it will come true sooner or later......like those lost cause Neo-Confederates have been doing for the past 150 years.

Now what? How are we gonna find out now how the election was stollen?
I have no idea. I had popcorn and snacks ready for the BIGLY news conference and now...alas....my hopes have been dashed again. I expect those nasty lawyers with their nutty legal opinions forced the great orange master to cancel. I am forlorn..

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....

The Rapist and Traitor was, "Going to blow the lid off....", more just more hot air.

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....

I suppose I'll just have to settle for watching "Till", which was my plan all along.

I have no idea. I had popcorn and snacks ready for the BIGLY news conference and now...alas....my hopes have been dashed again. I expect those nasty lawyers with their nutty legal opinions forced the great orange master to cancel. I am forlorn..
Imagine how it must feel to the MAGAs. It must be so confusing to them that Trump doesn't exonerate himself and have that skank Willis arrested on the spot.

Forum List

Back