Montana becomes eighth state to put measure protecting abortion on ballot

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I did not realise that there were so many states who are considering this issue..

Seven states have already put abortion questions before voters since then – California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Ohio and Vermont – and in each case abortion supporters won.

Does anybody know who the other 7 states are ?

The article outlines the dirty tricks the GOP went to in order to prevent this measure being voted on. And remember that these characters were desperate to make it a state decision. A state decision that nobody gets to vote for apart from old conservative men.

I do wonder if any body could mandate all states in holding a ballot.? That would be a democratic way to put this subject to bed.

Of course the evidence is that when voters get to vote on this issue they choose womens rights. So maybe the GOP would object to this.

AntiAbortion rights were trumps biggest triumph but it is turning into a noose round his neck.

I did not realise that there were so many states who are considering this issue..

Seven states have already put abortion questions before voters since then – California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Ohio and Vermont – and in each case abortion supporters won.

Does anybody know who the other 7 states are ?

The article outlines the dirty tricks the GOP went to in order to prevent this measure being voted on. And remember that these characters were desperate to make it a state decision. A state decision that nobody gets to vote for apart from old conservative men.

I do wonder if any body could mandate all states in holding a ballot.? That would be a democratic way to put this subject to bed.

Of course the evidence is that when voters get to vote on this issue they choose womens rights. So maybe the GOP would object to this.

AntiAbortion rights were trumps biggest triumph but it is turning into a noose round his neck.
Arizona, Nevada, Missouri are 3 of them.

How many times do we have to remind European types that we don't live under some convoluted quasi monarchy. It's the "United States" of America. States are allowed to pass laws and change laws and rewrite laws regarding capital punishment and the "right" to kill an unborn child. It's the best and the most democratic form of government there is.

How many times do we have to remind European types that we don't live under some convoluted quasi monarchy. It's the "United States" of America. States are allowed to pass laws and change laws and rewrite laws regarding capital punishment and the "right" to kill an unborn child. It's the best and the most democratic form of government there is.
Mostly you try to deny the vote on these things.. And trumps court just enabled a king. Or Queen as it turns out.

Forum List

Back