Mooch off on another overseas vacation on taxpayer dime. Takes kids and mother with her

Wow... weve come a LONG way from blacks picking cotton.

No, Blacks have come a long way from picking cotton. Ignorant bigots are still pretty much the same...

I'm not a racists I just became one right there to prove a point to shootspeeders who happens to be a racist bigot. Sarcasm at it's finest to prove a point.

let me congratulate you on how stupid it was. that we the people can't talk about the money these Politicians spends (Especially these royal Obamas) without being accused of being a RACIST. you did get an atta boy for it though

Sometimes we need to act stupid to make the morons look retarded.

Sure would be nice to have a first-family in the Whitehouse that isn't a victim.

I remember the left going ape shit over the BUSH'S just going to their RANCH. the Obama's owned a home but seems to have forgotten where it's at...
these two have raped us taxpayers with their EXPENSES and they accuse others of being haters. what a joke
Only a brainwashed hack would not recognize the difference. Bush was criticized with his vacation days as much as his traveling back and forth to his ranch. He took more vacation days than any other President in history. 879 days of vacation in his terms as President. 77 trips to his ranch alone. These trips and vacation days don't include all his overseas trips and Laura's goodwill trips overseas. See the difference.

Only brainwashed hacks fail to recognize that, in today's world with today's technology, no president is ever truly on vacation. Whether on their ranch in Texas or the links I. Hawaii, they are always on the clock...

yeah well, they own a home. why can't they ever go there? . these two have no shame while pushing how HE inherited the worst Recession since the Great Depression from Bush.
that is what I can't STAND about them or any Democrat I don't care who they are

I'm going to get a coke. Do you want one?
go buy one and then go diddle yourself with the bottle if you feel like. or the can if you like

No, Blacks have come a long way from picking cotton. Ignorant bigots are still pretty much the same...

I'm not a racists I just became one right there to prove a point to shootspeeders who happens to be a racist bigot. Sarcasm at it's finest to prove a point.

let me congratulate you on how stupid it was. that we the people can't talk about the money these Politicians spends (Especially these royal Obamas) without being accused of being a RACIST.
Just for the record: I was addressing the never ending racism of ShitsSpeedos and no one else. To the best of my knowledge, I have yet to see any blatant racism in your posts. Anger? Yes. What, in my opinion might be over the top anger? Sometimes. But again, that's just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions...

She has to travel with the mother and kids to PROMOTE HER:

let girls learn. how stupid as if they aren't now
and her lets move agenda. we've been asking she move OUT from our lives now for a long time. does she listen. No

what a waste and JOKE on us
Her mother goes along with her. It's family values. You have something against family values?

let me congratulate you on how stupid it was. that we the people can't talk about the money these Politicians spends (Especially these royal Obamas) without being accused of being a RACIST. you did get an atta boy for it though

well just giddy em up on your high horse. you look like the moron here. Nobody else

Michelle Obama representing our country

09MICHELLE-1-articleLarge.jpg

What's she's wearing could feed that family for a year. Hell is full of people whose only accolades are fake charities.

India could really use a suege system hell some toilets would do........

let me congratulate you on how stupid it was. that we the people can't talk about the money these Politicians spends (Especially these royal Obamas) without being accused of being a RACIST.
Just for the record: I was addressing the never ending racism of ShitsSpeedos and no one else. To the best of my knowledge, I have yet to see any blatant racism in your posts. Anger? Yes. What, in my opinion might be over the top anger? Sometimes. But again, that's just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions...

Yes there is anger. I can't stand either of them. and they haven't went out of their way to care about how they come across to the people in the country. the last thing I want is be LECTURED by a President and an UNelected first Lady

well just giddy em up on your high horse. you look like the moron here. Nobody else

Not to side track the discussion here but depending on what happens with my Girlfriend this Saturday I could be back on the market... Start thinking about a place you would like to go for dinner and drinks. You could really use it I think..

Sure would be nice to have a first-family in the Whitehouse that isn't a victim.

I remember the left going ape shit over the BUSH'S just going to their RANCH. the Obama's owned a home but seems to have forgotten where it's at...
these two have raped us taxpayers with their EXPENSES and they accuse others of being haters. what a joke
Why do you lie so much? I don`t remember anyone bitching about Gomer going to his fake ranch.
You have a short memory.......

Media Ignores Lavish Obama Vacations Slammed Bush for Mountain Biking - Breitbart
An article in the Washington Post speaks for "the left"? I don`t think so.

Why do you lie so much? I don`t remember anyone bitching about Gomer going to his fake ranch.

Media Ignores Lavish Obama Vacations Slammed Bush for Mountain Biking - Breitbart

oh really, because you all are just upstanding and saintly or what?
You need to grow up. this little world you have where all the lefties/democrats are the best things since white bread. doesn't exist

Yes there is anger. I can't stand either of them. and they haven't went out of their way to care about how they come across to the people in the country. the last thing I want is be LECTURED by a President and an UNelected first Lady
All first ladies take on causes that they believe will benefit the general public or at least a portion of the public that can use some help. Why is Mrs. Obama's obligation and rights to do the same as other first ladies different. Did you object to Laura Bush lecturing us about how people need to read to their kids and educate them better? Were you angry when Nancy told everyone to just say no to smoking weed? What is it you object to about this first lady encouraging people to think about maintaining good health with a good healthy diet?

and her lets move agenda. we've been asking she move OUT from our lives now for a long time. does she listen. No

Her mother goes along with her. It's family values. You have something against family values?
Only when it costs me money. The mother and Moochies entourage should have to foot the bill for their food, entertainment, & travel expenses. If they want to share a room they can pay the difference at a discount. Any special provisions for them should be charged to their accounts, not on my dime.

Not to side track the discussion here but depending on what happens with my Girlfriend this Saturday I could be back on the market... Start thinking about a place you would like to go for dinner and drinks. You could really use it I think..

I'm pretty sure you're breaking a rule. I reported you just in case.
tongue-wink.gif

There`s a lot of things I pay for that I object to. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

All first ladies take on causes that they believe will benefit the general public or at least a portion of the public that can use some help. Why is Mrs. Obama's obligation and rights to do the same as other first ladies different. Did you object to Laura Bush lecturing us about how people need to read to their kids and educate them better? Were you angry when Nancy told everyone to just say no to smoking weed? What is it you object to about this first lady encouraging people to think about maintaining good health with a good healthy diet?
Going to the Library,or tour of the big cities in Europe.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only when it costs me money. The mother and Moochies entourage should have to foot the bill for their food, entertainment, & travel expenses. If they want to share a room they can pay the difference at a discount. Any special provisions for them should be charged to their accounts, not on my dime.
You all are such complete hypocrites, it is nearly unbelievable and certainly very disgusting and repulsive.

Oh Breitbart

That settles it

You and I both know they have been criticized for the time Bush spent at his ranch.
They did the same to his father and Reagan.

Obama is catching hell because he campaigned as someone who would stand up for the oppressed, the poor, and middle-class, and that economy was the worst since the Great Depression. He said he would go after the rich. Instead....he lives like a king and spends more than any president before him.

Forum List

Back