Moody's Predicts Democrat Landslide

Anyone who thinks it's going to be anything but an uphill battle for the Republicans isn't paying attention. The demographics alone aren't going their way. Couple that with the inability to connect with minorities and women and we're talking long shot for whomever they nominate.

Anyone who thinks it's going to be anything but an uphill battle for the Republicans isn't paying attention. The demographics alone aren't going their way. Couple that with the inability to connect with minorities and women and we're talking long shot for whomever they nominate.
Don't forget to factor in that, if the GOP were a person, they would certified insane.
Ironically, that means they probably wouldn't be able to legally buy a gun.

Another 10 million illegal voters and you got your liberal wet back mountain dream................which is your purpose............as you vote for lying fucks but don't care as long as you get your way..............the immigrants will vote for you because you promise them citizenship and a lot of free shit.............the people getting free shit want to keep it......................

Your side takes Mexifornia every election..........New York..........and with the little Havana you may get Florida................get enough illegals in Texas and take it the GOP is done............

You know it..........and so do we............................which will one day lead to a fucking civil war.

Another 10 million illegal voters and you got your liberal wet back mountain dream................which is your purpose............as you vote for lying fucks but don't care as long as you get your way..............the immigrants will vote for you because you promise them citizenship and a lot of free shit.............the people getting free shit want to keep it......................

Your side takes Mexifornia every election..........New York..........and with the little Havana you may get Florida................get enough illegals in Texas and take it the GOP is done............

You know it..........and so do we............................which will one day lead to a fucking civil war.

Angry old white men are dying off too fast. We don't have to do a thing but wait.

Well, with the almost certainty that the Senate will revert to democrats' hands........2016 is a "blue" year.

Another 10 million illegal voters and you got your liberal wet back mountain dream...which is your purpose...as you vote for lying fucks but don't care as long as you get your way...the immigrants will vote for you because you promise them citizenship and a lot of free shit...the people getting free shit want to keep it...Your side takes Mexifornia every election...New York...and with the little Havana you may get Florida...get enough illegals in Texas and take it the GOP is done...You know it ...and so do we...which will one day lead to a fucking civil war.
Getting your excuses lined up early, eh? :rolleyes:

Well, with the almost certainty that the Senate will revert to democrats' hands........2016 is a "blue" year.
More Republican seats are up for grabs...............and typically that isn't good for the GOP.....

Main thing if to take the Executive.................can't afford to let your side pick more looney leftists to the Supremes....................You already pass you agenda via Judicial activism............so it's important to smack your side down this time.....................

obama-and-sotomayor.jpg

Another 10 million illegal voters and you got your liberal wet back mountain dream...which is your purpose...as you vote for lying fucks but don't care as long as you get your way...the immigrants will vote for you because you promise them citizenship and a lot of free shit...the people getting free shit want to keep it...Your side takes Mexifornia every election...New York...and with the little Havana you may get Florida...get enough illegals in Texas and take it the GOP is done...You know it ...and so do we...which will one day lead to a fucking civil war.
Just understanding the lefts strategy................................

Which is why I want Carson...............................

Tough for you fucks to play the race card against him......................Poetic Justice............

Tough for you fucks to play the race card against him......................Poetic Justice............

I intend to treat him just as Obama has been treated, its called Karma.

The Liar N Chief gets what he deserves.........................

As far as your side playing dirty politics..............It is expected.................It's what you do...................

Now practice calling me a Racist.................pom poms and all.

As far as your side playing dirty politics..............It is expected.................It's what you do...................

There are no more dirty politics on my side than on your side. Ben Carson (who will not get the nomination) just gets my well deserved contempt and if it pisses you off that he is going to be abused like Obama, maybe you should have thought of that first.

There are no more dirty politics on my side than on your side. Ben Carson (who will not get the nomination) just gets my well deserved contempt and if it pisses you off that he is going to be abused like Obama, maybe you should have thought of that first.
LOL

Whoever gets the nomination for our side will get that anyway...........so stop pretending you would ever play nice in this arena..............sell that Snake Oil somewhere else...............That Dog doesn't hunt with me.

Just understanding the lefts strategy...Which is why I want Carson...Tough for you fucks to play the race card against him...Poetic Justice...
Unlikely. Many of the same forces that hate Obama will guarantee that Carson doesn't get the nomination. If I were you, I'd worry that, if he got treated badly during the primaries, blacks would be convinced to come out in force for the Democrats.

Just understanding the lefts strategy...Which is why I want Carson...Tough for you fucks to play the race card against him...Poetic Justice...
Unlikely. Many of the same forces that hate Obama will guarantee that Carson doesn't get the nomination. If I were you, I'd worry that, if he got treated badly during the primaries, blacks would be convinced to come out in force for the Democrats.
Why do I need advice from a dem who would never vote for Carson anyway......................

Why are you concerned......................

Any candidate will be attacked religiously by the Dems..............it's what they do......................

Why do I need advice from a dem who would never vote for Carson anyway...Why are you concerned...Any candidate will be attacked religiously by the Dems...it's what they do.
Just talking, buddy. If I'm wrong, you can crow all you want.

Why do I need advice from a dem who would never vote for Carson anyway...Why are you concerned...Any candidate will be attacked religiously by the Dems...it's what they do.
Just talking, buddy. If I'm wrong, you can crow all you want.
You might be right and you might be wrong...........but I stand by the mud slinging will go on as usual..............

Do you respect Carson............if not why.................

He seems an Honest man to me.............which is why I like him.

We have been telling you since 2012, that you had to appeal to Gays, Women, Hispanics, Millenials, Asians, and every other group that needed to see the benevolent side of the Republican Party. So what did you do? You went out and alienated every single one of those groups and destroyed any hope of closing the gap in votes that you need to win.

I hope you can close that gap and make it a contest, but as long as you have leadership that sails their own boat I doubt that you will.
In order to win the WH, the republican candidate will need to breach the Blue EC Wall, that means a significant number of weak democrats and democratic-leaning independents and moderates will need to vote for the GOP candidate – and most of these voters are young, Hispanic, female, and gay, the very voters to whom republicans are hostile.

Forum List

Back