Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Again, I don’t “need” anything as long as you have nothing. A photo of him not touching the sleeping woman is nothing in terms of sexual assault.

It is when he’s apologized for inappropriatly touching other women.

You lose. Cuz I got more on Franken then you got on more.

Coming up next, Fauns conspiracy theory on his proof man never stepped on the moon!
Great, show where I said Moore was guilty...

Guilty of what. Remember, your side said it’s not a matter of guilt, it’s how it plays in the court of public opinion. Right?

And so far your side is failing.

And Fuany boy is flailing
Imbecile.... Guilty of the accusations made against him.

This thread is about Moore.

If Franken didn’t touch those women, then why did he apologize?

You live in a strange reality.
Thanks for admitting I lost nothing since you can’t back up your claim.

His apology to Tweeden was for his inappropriate behavior, which included forcing a kiss on her and for pretending to grope her.

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

No, it is exactly like I said. There is zero proof that Moore did anything and there is ample proof that Franken did. Franken is only sorry because he was caught.

The only difference is that the left are blatant hypocrites.

It is when he’s apologized for inappropriatly touching other women.

You lose. Cuz I got more on Franken then you got on more.

Coming up next, Fauns conspiracy theory on his proof man never stepped on the moon!

Guilty of what. Remember, your side said it’s not a matter of guilt, it’s how it plays in the court of public opinion. Right?

His apology to Tweeden was for his inappropriate behavior, which included forcing a kiss on her and for pretending to grope her.

You just said he ADMITTED HIS GUILT!

Glad you came around lil guy.

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

The titanic is sinking, all the passengers and crew have abandoned ship. The only living things left onboard are Faun and the other sewer rats!

:rofl:

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

No, it is exactly like I said. There is zero proof that Moore did anything and there is ample proof that Franken did. Franken is only sorry because he was caught.

Oh? Did you vote for pussy grabbing Trump?

"the Left is fine with it"? Really? Show where any of us are "fine with it". Just about everyone here has said it was wrong and he needs to be investigated for it (he is) and/or resign. None of us here have thrown our support towards him anywhere near as enthusiastically as the RW Moore supporters have excused his child molesting ways.

You aren’t calling for his resignation are you? You are willing to allow him to stay if his peers say so. But with no proof at all, you demand that Moore now out. That’s hypocritical as fuck.

Are you attending the Million woman march to force Franken out?

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

The titanic is sinking, all the passengers and crew have abandoned ship. The only living things left onboard are Faun and the other sewer rats!

Yeah, for inappropriate behavior, not for sexual assault. :eusa_doh:

Well, would YOU admit something if you didn't do it? Hey, I heard SLADE robbed a bank. Every time he denies it, just give him the Roy Moore example and tell him if he owns up to it, we will forgive him-)
If 6 unrelated people came forward saying they saw me rob the bank and dozens of others verified those eye witness accounts. Would you believe them or me?

I’d let you have your day in court. Innocent until proven guilty. Is that what you are giving Moore?

Are you attending the Million woman march to force Franken out?
For pretending to grope a woman??

Trump did not grab anyone’s pussy. Has anyone grabbed yours?

Why would he have been sorry before she came out and said she was offended? How did he know he offended her until she said so?

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

Going for a plea bargain rat boy?

And with the testimony of others, it appears he liked groping women.

I’ll wait until Franken releases the video tape to prove his innosence since that’s the standard set by the left in the Moore case.

Despite your fantasies, I don’t have one. Trump admitted to grabbing pussies. He said he likes to kiss them and how they let him do anything, even grab their pussies. And a bunch of women came out after he said that to confirm it.

But you didn’t answer... did you vote for him?

Why would he have been sorry before she came out and said she was offended? How did he know he offended her until she said so?

You are seriously demented.

Now round these parts, women don’t take kindly to sexual humiliation. Maybe where a rat like you lives, but here.........

Not so much.

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

I’ll wait until Franken releases the video tape to prove his innosence since that’s the standard set by the left in the Moore case.
LOLOL

You keep waiting.

Just like I’ll keep waiting for you to post proof that I ever said Moore was guilty of what he was accused.

Despite your fantasies, I don’t have one. Trump admitted to grabbing pussies. He said he likes to kiss them and how they let him do anything, even grab their pussies. And a bunch of women came out after he said that to confirm it.

But you didn’t answer... did you vote for him?

You and Franken need to get a room.

You both can get you’re gropes on together.

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

LOLOL

You keep waiting.

Will do, grope appologist!

Love it. Why do you think women should be forced to endure such pain?

Does it float your boat?

You are seriously demented.

Now round these parts, women don’t take kindly to sexual humiliation. Maybe where a rat like you lives, but here.........

Not so much.
LOLOL

Now it’s “sexual humiliation??”

Can’t you make up your mind and stick with it?

Forcing a kiss.

Lol

LOLOL

You keep waiting.

Will do, grope appologist!

Love it. Why do you think women should be forced to endure such pain?

Does it float your boat?
Who did you vote for for president last year?

Forum List

Back