Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

That you don’t even know the difference between a faun and Fawn is solely on you. You seem to project about a lot of things though .... so there’s that.

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)
I don’t think any of them should step down. However, that said ... if the accusations against Moore were true, in no way do I equate a comedian pretending to grab an adult woman’s breast for a photo with a 32 year old man undressing himself and a 14 year old and then putting her hand on his junk. You’d have to be crazier than even your typical conservative to think the two are the same.

The difference is that we have photographic evidence of the former, while the latter is obviously fake. It never happened.
You mean this ... ?

171116-al-franken-groping-accussation-feature.jpg

Yep

Notice the male sleeping next to the victim. If not a sexually motivated simulation of a sexual assault, where’s the picture of Al groping the dude.

Also, you can’t tell if he touched her or not.
At least you admit it’s just a “simulation.”

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)
I don’t think any of them should step down. However, that said ... if the accusations against Moore were true, in no way do I equate a comedian pretending to grab an adult woman’s breast for a photo with a 32 year old man undressing himself and a 14 year old and then putting her hand on his junk. You’d have to be crazier than even your typical conservative to think the two are the same.

The difference is that we have photographic evidence of the former, while the latter is obviously fake. It never happened.
You mean this ... ?

Yep

Notice the male sleeping next to the victim. If not a sexually motivated simulation of a sexual assault, where’s the picture of Al groping the dude.

Retard!

You can’t tell from a still photo if he touched her or not.

I made that clear, and have before.

But even if he did not, the photo clearly shows he is simulating a sexual assault on a female.

No different then if he put his pecker within a micro inch of her lips.

Either way, if the photo does not disgust you, you are either an admitted hack, or you show no respect for defenseless women.

You mean this ... ?

Yep

Retard!

But even if he did not, the photo clearly shows he is simulating a sexual assault on a female.

Either way, if the photo does not disgust you, you are either an admitted hack, or you show no respect for defenseless women.
LOL

Moron.... “simulation” was your word.

You mean this ... ?

Yep

Retard!

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

“Also, you can’t tell if he touched her or not”

Photos only show the moment. You have no proof he didn’t touch her previous to, or moments after.

Let’s apply your sides standard here? If he’s innocent of the groping charge, let him provide the photos of the entire time he was near her. The moment before, and the moment after.

You mean this ... ?

Yep

Retard!

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

Photos only show the moment. You have no proof he didn’t touch her previous to, or moments after.

Let’s apply your sides standard here? If he’s innocent of the groping charge, let him provide the photos of the entire time he was near her. The moment before, and the moment after.
Moron ... I don’t need proof if he touched her before or after that photo — you do if you want to claim he touched her.

Yep

Retard!

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

Moron ... I don’t need proof if he touched her before or after that photo — you do if you want to claim he touched her.

We have 3 other accusers that State he touched them inappropriately. And we have photo evidence that he was doing the same to a defenseless sleeping woman.

To your side that is supposed to be evidence enough.

Your turn semantic twerp.

Retard!

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

We have 3 other accusers that State he touched them inappropriately. And we have photo evidence that he was doing the same to a defenseless sleeping woman.

Oh? I thought accusers are not to be believed??

And you have no such evidence with that photo where he’s clearly posing for the camera and not physically touching her.

Retard!

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

And you have no such evidence with that photo where he’s clearly posing for the camera and not physically touching her.

I never said they are never to be believed. Post where I did.

Evidence lil dude, evidence.

I have a photo, backed up by testimony of others, with admission of the perp.

What you got?

LOL

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

What you got?
You have a photo where he’s not touching anyone.

:lmao:

Dishonest hack

My post included this:

What you got?

At a minimum he’s simulating what he’s admitted doing to others.

Dodgeball player?

You never answered “what you got?”

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

Again, I don’t “need” anything as long as you have nothing. A photo of him not touching the sleeping woman is nothing in terms of sexual assault.

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

Again, I don’t “need” anything as long as you have nothing. A photo of him not touching the sleeping woman is nothing in terms of sexual assault.

It is when he’s apologized for inappropriatly touching other women.

You lose. Cuz I got more on Franken then you got on Moore.

Coming up next, Fauns conspiracy theory on his proof man never stepped on the moon!

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

You lose. Cuz I got more on Franken then you got on more.

Coming up next, Fauns conspiracy theory on his proof man never stepped on the moon!
Great, show where I said Moore was guilty...

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

Guilty of what. Remember, your side said it’s not a matter of guilt, it’s how it plays in the court of public opinion. Right?

And so far your side is failing.

And Fuany boy is flailing

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

That's wrong. Putting your finger within an inch of someone who doesn't want it there is considered to be asault. It doesn't matter if you actually touch them. You're in their safety zone. Furthermore, the obvious intent of the photo is sexual humiliation. That would get you fired from any employer.

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

That's wrong. Putting your finger within an inch of someone who doesn't want it there is considered to be asault. It doesn't matter if you actually touch them. You're in their safety zone. Furthermore, the obvious intent of the photo is sexual humiliation. That would get you fired from any employer.

But but but, it’s ok, he didn’t mean it!

That’s why they kept the photo. Not mean if it’s a progressive

Dodgeball player?

Guilty of what. Remember, your side said it’s not a matter of guilt, it’s how it plays in the court of public opinion. Right?

Imbecile.... Guilty of the accusations made against him.

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

“Safety zone??”

WTF is that? Is that where you hide?

Dodgeball player?

Imbecile.... Guilty of the accusations made against him.

This thread is about Moore.

If Franken didn’t touch those women, then why did he apologize?

You live in a strange reality.

What you got?

Dodgeball player?

But but but, it’s ok, he didn’t mean it!

That’s why they kept the photo. Not mean if it’s a progressive
What do you mean, that’s why they kept the photo?

They sent the photo to Tweeden. That’s How you’re seeing it now.

Forum List

Back