Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Child rape is acceptable only in the hard left ideology and its Islamic chronicles. Remember, Muhammed's wife was 13 years old.

Besides that judging someone guilty without any evidence is also completely possible in this completely evil ideology.

Go Moore! No more nonsense.

Hey, why don't you ask all these nice leftists which political party MAMBLA belongs to-) That is correct, FAR LEFTISTS! If you do not know what MAMBLA is, look it up! Trust me, you will be using it to hit the left over the head for years..........correct LEFTIES, lolololol!
Ok, so I Googled it. It says nothing about political party affiliation.

oh really? Democrats’ cozy dealings with NAMBLA
First of all, you said “MAMBLA,” not “NAMBLA.” The Moronic Altright Man-Boy Love Association.

Secondly, even if the letter you posted is taken at face value, there’s no connection between the Democrat Party and NAMBLA. Jennings expressing praise for Hay with zero context does not in any way establish NAMBLA as belonging to the Democrat Party. :cuckoo:

I didn't say Democratic party, and if I did, I mis-spoke. What I meant was------->far leftists-) And which party do the far leftists belong to? It sure as hell isn't any part of the Repubes, lol!
LOL@Repubes! kinda like a hair transplant, eh?

What pisses me off, is the Dems are known for this, and therefore it is easy to question whether it is true or not. They've cried wolf so often, no one knows what to believe anymore. And when it is false, it is a slap in the face to women that have been real victims of sexual assault, that they could do anything so egregious.
The stories are starting to............

You know what kills me is that when the media went on the pile on with the "9 accusers" I don't think they expected the backlash from people who were quite willing to spend extra time hammering away to get them to only post the truth.

Now I have the benefit of being in the position of living where there's 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating, sooooooo I have mega time on my hands but other people that don't really helped swarm the DM and get them to finally make this correction.

Yay!

I'm starting to hear more and more, people questioning the timing, how in forty years no one dug this up. Morning DJ told about Hustler Magazine offering millions of dollars over the years to get juicy shit on Conservatives, and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, stepped forward to collect this pay day? It supposedly was "common knowledge" about one of the MOST Conservative politicians in the entire country, and nobody in Gadsen Alabama needed a million large? Hustler would have paid Bigly!

Umm... the women are not Democrats.

They claim they are Republican. But then so does John McCain.

:lmao:

Despite your dementia, John McCain IS a Republican. :cuckoo:

Child rape is acceptable in the deep south. A common defense is that Mary was a child when she and a middle aged Joseph had Jesus. Another common defense in the deep south is that 30+ year old men can fondle 14 year old girls because the children might dress "suggestively (according to religious perverts)" or give "consent."

Roy Moore will win. There's a reason Alabama has earned their stereotypes.

Child rape is acceptable only in the hard left ideology and its Islamic chronicles. Remember, Muhammed's wife was 13 years old.

Besides that judging someone guilty without any evidence is also completely possible in this completely evil ideology.

Hey, why don't you ask all these nice leftists which political party MAMBLA belongs to-) That is correct, FAR LEFTISTS! If you do not know what MAMBLA is, look it up! Trust me, you will be using it to hit the left over the head for years..........correct LEFTIES, lolololol!

First of all, you said “MAMBLA,” not “NAMBLA.” The Moronic Altright Man-Boy Love Association.

Secondly, even if the letter you posted is taken at face value, there’s no connection between the Democrat Party and NAMBLA. Jennings expressing praise for Hay with zero context does not in any way establish NAMBLA as belonging to the Democrat Party. :cuckoo:

After all, what the hell--------->men in womens bathrooms, hey-hey everyone is Gay, BLM, POKIEhontas, Kevin SPACEcadet, trannies, they all belong to YOU guys-) But we should listen to someone named FAUN, or FAWN, that MAMBLA, NAMBLA, or mumbo jumbo doesn't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sure thing, and I got some some swampland in Florida to sell to anyone who believes such nonsense.

But hey, we can use the Slade defense here for ya, lolololol. I showed you some proof, but you can not show me one bit of proof they don't, therefore, GUILTY-)

I would be shocked if Moore didn’t win, its Alabama. It will be a sad day for Alabamians as this will define them for a long time as people who elected a child molester. It will also spill over to lesser of a degree to the Republican Party.

That's would sleazy lying douche bags like you are trying to accomplish, but it isn't going to work. This proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers. They know a con when they see one.
It’s easy to call it a con... lazy to. If you really looked at the situation objectively then common sense would give you the answer. This is why you see so many on the right condemning Moore. He is toxic and is going to stain the Republican Party for years to come

Only ones that have condemned him are never Trumpers and those who have backed Luther Strange. And one must remember that those condemning Moore over 40 year old allegations from two women of sexual misconduct those Senators had no problem embracing and respecting Senator "I can swim better than my date TED 'you should see how I make a waitress sandwich" KENNEDY.
You just made that up about never trumpers. Do some research

I didn't say Democratic party, and if I did, I mis-spoke. What I meant was------->far leftists-) And which party do the far leftists belong to? It sure as hell isn't any part of the Repubes, lol!
NAMBLA isn’t home to any political party or registered voters. I’ve never bothered to research; but since both Democrats and Republicans have their share of pedophiles and hebephiles, I venture to guess NAMBLA members include Democrats, Republicans, Independents, non-registered, etc.

After all, what the hell--------->men in womens bathrooms, hey-hey everyone is Gay, BLM, POKIEhontas, Kevin SPACEcadet, trannies, they all belong to YOU guys-) But we should listen to someone named FAUN, or FAWN, that MAMBLA, NAMBLA, or mumbo jumbo doesn't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sure thing, and I got some some swampland in Florida to sell to anyone who believes such nonsense.

But hey, we can use the Slade defense here for ya, lolololol. I showed you some proof, but you can not show me one bit of proof they don't, therefore, GUILTY-)
That you don’t even know the difference between a faun and Fawn is solely on you. You seem to project about a lot of things though .... so there’s that.

The accusers and corroborating witnesses are over 50 people. How do you fake that? Think about it... This isn't a criminal trail it is an election so nothing is necessary. Given the fact that the RNC pulled funding and republican leadership (minus our child emperor) has called for Moore to step down, I think its pretty obvious. Just wingnutters left defending Moore... Why you would want to do that I'll never understand.
Think about what you are saying. That in order to ruin anyone's life, we need only make an accusation. I have no idea where you get the 50 number, but I don't believe it.

What I will believe is some concrete proof of the accusations. If none are provided, then those who are making accusations of a child rapist, molester, or predator are dishonest and doing so for one purpose only. To aid in getting a Democrat in office. That reduces their credibility to zero as well, as we have seen, if the accusations are against Democrats, they remain silent or make excuses. I have not piled on the accusations of these Democrats because I am applying the very same standard.

I want concrete proof or it never happened.
You are wrong again. A spy from Project
Veritas just tried to expose the wa post by reporting that Moore impregnated her when she was 16 and had her get an abortion. Before I explain it to you let’s see if you can answer a simple question honestly.... Why did the post not run the story?
Why are you trying to change the subject? I don't care about what Veritas did. It was stupid and I'm glad they were caught.

You may want to reconsider trying to explain anything to Me until you can learn to stay on one subject.
This is exactly on the subject. You just said in your previous post
"Think about what you are saying. That in order to ruin anyone's life, we need only make an accusation."
I was addressing that statement by showing that somebody did simply make an accusation but it didn't pass the vetting and credibility test so it was exposed.

That shows that there are some standards held by the MSM as far as sourcing goes. You have a point that it can be dangerous for our press to play judge and jury, but they have a job to vet sources and print credible stories and then let the public decide. Some stories they get wrong and we have every right to be skeptical and question everything we hear. In this case, after reviewing both sides it is obvious to me whats going on.
I see. Well, simply because they caught a deliberate attempt to trip them up (which never would have happened if the Post had not goine out recruiting people to get dirt on Moore), does not mean that the information by the accusers of Moore is correct, viable, or even truthful. That just means they either a. Did not look that deeply into the stories, or b: decided that they would look worse if they did dig and find out that their recruiter was wrong.

Either way, until such time as I see concrete evidence, I'll stick to the "innocent until proven guilty" moral standard.
Recruiting? So you honestly thing that Post reporter went up to random people in Alabama and talked them into lying about sexual situations with Roy Moore? Then convinced dozens of other people to validate the lies? Don’t you see how silly that sounds

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

Well, would YOU admit something if you didn't do it? Hey, I heard SLADE robbed a bank. Every time he denies it, just give him the Roy Moore example and tell him if he owns up to it, we will forgive him-)
If 6 unrelated people came forward saying they saw me rob the bank and dozens of others verified those eye witness accounts. Would you believe them or me?

That you don’t even know the difference between a faun and Fawn is solely on you. You seem to project about a lot of things though .... so there’s that.

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)

Which is exactly as one would expect, trying to give false credence to their accusations..
What pisses me off, is the Dems are known for this, and therefore it is easy to question whether it is true or not. They've cried wolf so often, no one knows what to believe anymore. And when it is false, it is a slap in the face to women that have been real victims of sexual assault, that they could do anything so egregious.
A huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge FYI Daily Mail has finally admitted that there are only two accusers of sexual assault. Third woman has been completely discredited. Crap I've been hammering them in comment sections and emails about them putting out that all the women are accusing him of sexual misconduct. Others too. We've been swarming them for days and they finally did a turn around. YAYAYAYAY!

Persistence pays off. Check this out. Finally!

• Moore is accused of sexually assaulting or molesting two women decades ago
  • Five others say he pursued romantic relationships when they were teenagers
Read more: Roy Moore says 'dirty politics' is behind allegations | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The stories are starting to............

You know what kills me is that when the media went on the pile on with the "9 accusers" I don't think they expected the backlash from people who were quite willing to spend extra time hammering away to get them to only post the truth.

Now I have the benefit of being in the position of living where there's 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating, sooooooo I have mega time on my hands but other people that don't really helped swarm the DM and get them to finally make this correction.

Yay!

I'm starting to hear more and more, people questioning the timing, how in forty years no one dug this up. Morning DJ told about Hustler Magazine offering millions of dollars over the years to get juicy shit on Conservatives, and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, stepped forward to collect this pay day? It supposedly was "common knowledge" about one of the MOST Conservative politicians in the entire country, and nobody in Gadsen Alabama needed a million large? Hustler would have paid Bigly!

I would be shocked if Moore didn’t win, its Alabama. It will be a sad day for Alabamians as this will define them for a long time as people who elected a child molester. It will also spill over to lesser of a degree to the Republican Party.

That's would sleazy lying douche bags like you are trying to accomplish, but it isn't going to work. This proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers. They know a con when they see one.
It’s easy to call it a con... lazy to. If you really looked at the situation objectively then common sense would give you the answer. This is why you see so many on the right condemning Moore. He is toxic and is going to stain the Republican Party for years to come

Only ones that have condemned him are never Trumpers and those who have backed Luther Strange. And one must remember that those condemning Moore over 40 year old allegations from two women of sexual misconduct those Senators had no problem embracing and respecting Senator "I can swim better than my date TED 'you should see how I make a waitress sandwich" KENNEDY.

I know who has denounced him. Gardner is a mega never Trumper. McCain? Nuff said. Ben Sasse. Romney. Mark Kirk. Jeff Falke.The list goes on. Oddly enough I'm not hearing them screaming fo Franken's head.

I know my shit.

:lol:

Sons of bitches are mega hypocrites.

now that we are down to two accusers does anyone think Allred is going to have the balls to release the yearbook for a forensic analysis by a handwriting expert?

You know so she can back up her clients claims? I want to know who the hell her boyfriend is that picked her up immediately after the attempted rape. Bring him forward so he can attest to the accusers demeanor and physical condition.

Bring it on!

Yay!

In name only.

I know who has denounced him. Gardner is a mega never Trumper. McCain? Nuff said. Ben Sasse. Romney. Mark Kirk. Jeff Falke.The list goes on. Oddly enough I'm not hearing them screaming fo Franken's head.

I know my shit.

It's so funny to sit back and watch. It's like they think we don't know the bullshit they are pulling.

Trump is off to a very good start, but there are MANY CORRUPT FUCKS IN WASHINGTON ON BOTH SIDES THAT MUST GO.

How the FUUUUUUUUCK does Congress have a 15% approval rating, but a 94% rate of Congressional incumbents winning elections?

Try to unpack that one.

Seems to me it's a pretty good gig, once you get it.....and IT SHOULDN'T BE.

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)
I don’t think any of them should step down. However, that said ... if the accusations against Moore were true, in no way do I equate a comedian pretending to grab an adult woman’s breast for a photo with a 32 year old man undressing himself and a 14 year old and then putting her hand on his junk. You’d have to be crazier than even your typical conservative to think the two are the same.

I know my shit.

It's so funny to sit back and watch. It's like they think we don't know the bullshit they are pulling.

Trump is off to a very good start, but there are MANY CORRUPT FUCKS IN WASHINGTON ON BOTH SIDES THAT MUST GO.

How the FUUUUUUUUCK does Congress have a 15% approval rating, but a 94% rate of Congressional incumbents winning elections?

Try to unpack that one.

Seems to me it's a pretty good gig, once you get it.....and IT SHOULDN'T BE.
Gerrymandering....simple as that.

Everyone thinks that it's the other guy that's the problem..THEIR guy...is fighting the good fight. That, in a nutshell, is the entire campaign strategy of most, if not all, Congress Critters.

NAMBLA isn’t home to any political party or registered voters. I’ve never bothered to research; but since both Democrats and Republicans have their share of pedophiles and hebephiles, I venture to guess NAMBLA members include Democrats, Republicans, Independents, non-registered, etc.
Especially the former Speaker of the House....Dennis Hastert....elected Speaker by his own GOP collegues.

In name only.
Bullshit.

Any Republican who doesn’t think like you is a RINO to you. But then you’re crazy, so there’s that. Meanwhile, McCain ran in every election as a Republican and was voted into office each time by [mostly] Republicans.

In name only.
Bullshit.

Any Republican who doesn’t think like you is a RINO to you. But then you’re crazy, so there’s that. Meanwhile, McCain ran in every election as a Republican and was voted into office each time by [mostly] Republicans.
And was their top choice for President in 2008.

Forum List

Back