Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Which is exactly as one would expect, trying to give false credence to their accusations..
What pisses me off, is the Dems are known for this, and therefore it is easy to question whether it is true or not. They've cried wolf so often, no one knows what to believe anymore. And when it is false, it is a slap in the face to women that have been real victims of sexual assault, that they could do anything so egregious.
The stories are starting to............

You know what kills me is that when the media went on the pile on with the "9 accusers" I don't think they expected the backlash from people who were quite willing to spend extra time hammering away to get them to only post the truth.

Now I have the benefit of being in the position of living where there's 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating, sooooooo I have mega time on my hands but other people that don't really helped swarm the DM and get them to finally make this correction.

Yay!

I'm starting to hear more and more, people questioning the timing, how in forty years no one dug this up. Morning DJ told about Hustler Magazine offering millions of dollars over the years to get juicy shit on Conservatives, and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, stepped forward to collect this pay day? It supposedly was "common knowledge" about one of the MOST Conservative politicians in the entire country, and nobody in Gadsen Alabama needed a million large? Hustler would have paid Bigly!

Umm... the women are not Democrats.

Imbecile.... you just claimed that “dems” are behind this. They’re not. The women are not Democrats.

Child rape is acceptable in the deep south. A common defense is that Mary was a child when she and a middle aged Joseph had Jesus. Another common defense in the deep south is that 30+ year old men can fondle 14 year old girls because the children might dress "suggestively (according to religious perverts)" or give "consent."

Roy Moore will win. There's a reason Alabama has earned their stereotypes.

If he was a muslim "y'all" be naming a street after him. So he went out and selected a young one, asked Mom, married later, still married to same one.

Give it a rest. A muslim would buy an 8 year old and y'all would yell, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE.

Pick a path.....hold you line.

Child rape is acceptable in the deep south. A common defense is that Mary was a child when she and a middle aged Joseph had Jesus. Another common defense in the deep south is that 30+ year old men can fondle 14 year old girls because the children might dress "suggestively (according to religious perverts)" or give "consent."

Is bripat from Alabama?

If he was a muslim "y'all" be naming a street after him. So he went out and selected a young one, asked Mom, married later, still married to same one.

Give it a rest. A muslim would buy an 8 year old and y'all would yell, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE.

Pick a path.....hold you line.

Yup...old school..his pickin' ain't da problum..'twas his shoppin' ways dat's gonna do him in.

iu

I would be shocked if Moore didn’t win, its Alabama. It will be a sad day for Alabamians as this will define them for a long time as people who elected a child molester. It will also spill over to lesser of a degree to the Republican Party.

That's would sleazy lying douche bags like you are trying to accomplish, but it isn't going to work. This proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers. They know a con when they see one.
It’s easy to call it a con... lazy to. If you really looked at the situation objectively then common sense would give you the answer. This is why you see so many on the right condemning Moore. He is toxic and is going to stain the Republican Party for years to come

Only ones that have condemned him are never Trumpers and those who have backed Luther Strange. And one must remember that those condemning Moore over 40 year old allegations from two women of sexual misconduct those Senators had no problem embracing and respecting Senator "I can swim better than my date TED 'you should see how I make a waitress sandwich" KENNEDY.
You just made that up about never trumpers. Do some research

I know who has denounced him. Gardner is a mega never Trumper. McCain? Nuff said. Ben Sasse. Romney. Mark Kirk. Jeff Falke.The list goes on. Oddly enough I'm not hearing them screaming fo Franken's head.

I know my shit.

:lol:

Sons of bitches are mega hypocrites.
What about Lee, Cassidy, Grassly, and Cotton?

That's would sleazy lying douche bags like you are trying to accomplish, but it isn't going to work. This proves that Alabamiams aren't suckers. They know a con when they see one.
It’s easy to call it a con... lazy to. If you really looked at the situation objectively then common sense would give you the answer. This is why you see so many on the right condemning Moore. He is toxic and is going to stain the Republican Party for years to come

Only ones that have condemned him are never Trumpers and those who have backed Luther Strange. And one must remember that those condemning Moore over 40 year old allegations from two women of sexual misconduct those Senators had no problem embracing and respecting Senator "I can swim better than my date TED 'you should see how I make a waitress sandwich" KENNEDY.

I know who has denounced him. Gardner is a mega never Trumper. McCain? Nuff said. Ben Sasse. Romney. Mark Kirk. Jeff Falke.The list goes on. Oddly enough I'm not hearing them screaming fo Franken's head.

I know my shit.

It's so funny to sit back and watch. It's like they think we don't know the bullshit they are pulling.

Trump is off to a very good start, but there are MANY CORRUPT FUCKS IN WASHINGTON ON BOTH SIDES THAT MUST GO.

How the FUUUUUUUUCK does Congress have a 15% approval rating, but a 94% rate of Congressional incumbents winning elections?

Try to unpack that one.

Seems to me it's a pretty good gig, once you get it.....and IT SHOULDN'T BE.

The only way to fix Washington is term limits. But how the hell you get anyone to vote for it is beyond me. R's aren't the only ones suffering here. No one on the D side is willing to pass the torch either to young blood.

I know my shit.

It's so funny to sit back and watch. It's like they think we don't know the bullshit they are pulling.

Trump is off to a very good start, but there are MANY CORRUPT FUCKS IN WASHINGTON ON BOTH SIDES THAT MUST GO.

How the FUUUUUUUUCK does Congress have a 15% approval rating, but a 94% rate of Congressional incumbents winning elections?

Try to unpack that one.

The only way to fix Washington is term limits. But how the hell you get anyone to vote for it is beyond me. R's aren't the only ones suffering here. No one on the D side is willing to pass the torch either to young blood.
Federal Term Limits..require an amendment..I just don't see that happening.

I know my shit.

What about Lee, Cassidy, Grassly, and Cotton?

Lee is a never Trumper big time and Cassidy went running when Lee did. I think Grassley had endorsed Strange.

I know my shit.

Try to unpack that one.

Sadly me neither. And none of the wizened old ancient ones are willing to release their stranglehold on power. And the bastards never seem to die so what the hell do the people do?

Rod Stewart........tonights the night.

Would you feel better if they said ole' Roy or Franklin was "outed" as hitting comatose over at the rehab center like Kill Bill Vol 1? If they were 21-99 ...... would you be OK with that?

I mean if you are going to make stuff up.....why not?

A huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge FYI Daily Mail has finally admitted that there are only two accusers of sexual assault. Third woman has been completely discredited. Crap I've been hammering them in comment sections and emails about them putting out that all the women are accusing him of sexual misconduct. Others too. We've been swarming them for days and they finally did a turn around. YAYAYAYAY!

Persistence pays off. Check this out. Finally!

• Moore is accused of sexually assaulting or molesting two women decades ago
  • Five others say he pursued romantic relationships when they were teenagers
Read more: Roy Moore says 'dirty politics' is behind allegations | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Too Late for the Truth now. Sorry. The RINODEM already held the trial.

Last edited:
Rod Stewart........tonights the night.

Would you feel better if they said ole' Roy or Franklin was "outed" as hitting comatose over at the rehab center like Kill Bill Vol 1? If they were 21-99 ...... would you be OK with that?

I mean if you are going to make stuff up.....why not?

Well..in the end...Moore is pretty unsympathetic to me...I get the political element..and I get that 40 years ago was a long time ago. Since I believe that he is unfit for any office..without all the sex stuff..it is hard for me to care. Not a Left/Right thing with me..I think he's slimy..his financial irregularities with his campaign fund..his arrant and flagrant disregard for the law..while sitting as a judge--are enough for me.

As the larger issue...no..legal is not always right..and as an arbiter of law and ethics...Moore stinks.

There is a core of truth..in all this..and I believe the young girl who says Moore touched her..would I jail him on her word? Of course not..would I deny him high office? You betcya!

I know my shit.

Try to unpack that one.

Sadly me neither. And none of the wizened old ancient ones are willing to release their stranglehold on power. And the bastards never seem to die so what the hell do the people do?

Repeal the 17th amendment for a start.

Thanks britpat. I don’t care about polls. But I do love this headline....they still can’t adjust to their loss of power over voters. “May actually” can be read as “can you believe this !!??” :)

35D3CA50-5C85-44FE-8068-CCF5C384E3D3.jpeg

And that is despite this...

7A44A3D2-118C-4919-9304-140E6F37504A.png

By how much did Hillary outspend Trump just to lose?

Last edited:
Be at post I read so far:

America is a country full of manner LESS, impolite, classless, tacky, selfish, disrespectful, Stupid, ego centric, self serving maniacs.
When I leave and come back to this Country I m constantly annoyed how people in this country behave and treat each other. Everybody hates one another. Most people are not civil. This behavior and common attitude will be the downfall of America. Electing Donald Chump highlights this herd, ignorant, blind eye mentality of Americans in general.
I am not wrong about this assessment. I might be an exception to this shit, because I refuse to live this way. Period.

First of all, you said “MAMBLA,” not “NAMBLA.” The Moronic Altright Man-Boy Love Association.

Secondly, even if the letter you posted is taken at face value, there’s no connection between the Democrat Party and NAMBLA. Jennings expressing praise for Hay with zero context does not in any way establish NAMBLA as belonging to the Democrat Party. :cuckoo:

After all, what the hell--------->men in womens bathrooms, hey-hey everyone is Gay, BLM, POKIEhontas, Kevin SPACEcadet, trannies, they all belong to YOU guys-) But we should listen to someone named FAUN, or FAWN, that MAMBLA, NAMBLA, or mumbo jumbo doesn't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sure thing, and I got some some swampland in Florida to sell to anyone who believes such nonsense.

But hey, we can use the Slade defense here for ya, lolololol. I showed you some proof, but you can not show me one bit of proof they don't, therefore, GUILTY-)
That you don’t even know the difference between a faun and Fawn is solely on you. You seem to project about a lot of things though .... so there’s that.

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)
I don’t think any of them should step down. However, that said ... if the accusations against Moore were true, in no way do I equate a comedian pretending to grab an adult woman’s breast for a photo with a 32 year old man undressing himself and a 14 year old and then putting her hand on his junk. You’d have to be crazier than even your typical conservative to think the two are the same.

The difference is that we have photographic evidence of the former, while the latter is obviously fake. It never happened.

First of all, you said “MAMBLA,” not “NAMBLA.” The Moronic Altright Man-Boy Love Association.

Secondly, even if the letter you posted is taken at face value, there’s no connection between the Democrat Party and NAMBLA. Jennings expressing praise for Hay with zero context does not in any way establish NAMBLA as belonging to the Democrat Party. :cuckoo:

After all, what the hell--------->men in womens bathrooms, hey-hey everyone is Gay, BLM, POKIEhontas, Kevin SPACEcadet, trannies, they all belong to YOU guys-) But we should listen to someone named FAUN, or FAWN, that MAMBLA, NAMBLA, or mumbo jumbo doesn't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sure thing, and I got some some swampland in Florida to sell to anyone who believes such nonsense.

But hey, we can use the Slade defense here for ya, lolololol. I showed you some proof, but you can not show me one bit of proof they don't, therefore, GUILTY-)
That you don’t even know the difference between a faun and Fawn is solely on you. You seem to project about a lot of things though .... so there’s that.

OK, lets forget all of that. Do you agree that if Roy Moore should step aside, then so should Conyers and the comedian in the senate? If you agree, then I agree with you! If not, then you are playing politics. Ya see, I got proof out of their own mouthes that your guys say they are sorry. On the other side, we got a guy who says he didn't do it. Now, we got PROOF for your guys, you got no proof on ours. Personally, I think this witch hunt is only OPPOSITION RESEARCH on both sides, and I bet you do not believe it, but more is coming, and real soon.

So remember this------------>just like myself............and what you post WILL be brought back, trust me............more people are in deep-doo........some pubs, more Democrats. So you want to join me and others to suggest they ALL take a hike today, or rather, you want to weigh the scales, then decide-)
I don’t think any of them should step down. However, that said ... if the accusations against Moore were true, in no way do I equate a comedian pretending to grab an adult woman’s breast for a photo with a 32 year old man undressing himself and a 14 year old and then putting her hand on his junk. You’d have to be crazier than even your typical conservative to think the two are the same.

The difference is that we have photographic evidence of the former, while the latter is obviously fake. It never happened.
You mean this ... ?

171116-al-franken-groping-accussation-feature.jpg

You mean this ... ?

171116-al-franken-groping-accussation-feature.jpg

Yep

Notice the male sleeping next to the victim. If not a sexually motivated simulation of a sexual assault, where’s the picture of Al groping the dude.

Also, you can’t tell if he touched her or not.

Forum List

Back