🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Moral of The Story: If You Want to Keep Your Filthy Don WH Admin Position

Don't call out the Russian Goverment

:113:
The same Russian government that paid millions to Hillary and created the dossier she purchased to influence a national election?
But, but HILLARY!
Just dealing with facts. I understand they confuse you, but I will continue to educate at no additional charge.
Your deflection is what matters. I don’t give a shit about Hillary.
There is nothing to deflect. The OP is a pile of garbage, so I will do whatever I want with this crap thread. I do enjoy reminding you turds who really colluded. Jillian ran off like a bitch when challenged. Are you denying millions in Russian money flowed to the Clinton's? Are you denying she purchased a dossier created by Kremlin agents?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:
trum.jpg

This hits the nail on the head!

Folks really should look into the Clinton/Obama/Ohr-Steele connection. It tells the tale of Collusion. They should be investigated.

Don't call out the Russian Goverment

:113:
The same Russian government that paid millions to Hillary and created the dossier she purchased to influence a national election?
But, but HILLARY!
Just dealing with facts. I understand they confuse you, but I will continue to educate at no additional charge.
There is nothing to deflect. The OP is a pile of garbage, so I will do whatever I want with this crap thread. I do enjoy reminding you turds who really colluded. Jillian ran off like a bitch when challenged. Are you denying millions in Russian money flowed to the Clinton's? Are you denying she purchased a dossier created by Kremlin agents?

Didn't think so.
Do you just say any negative story about Trump is a crap story?

But, but HILLARY!

Didn't think so.
There is no fucking story. What are you babbling about? The OP posted garbage. No story, no link, just pure bull shit.

But, but HILLARY!

Didn't think so.
There is no fucking story. What are you babbling about? The OP posted garbage. No story, no link, just pure bull shit.
I’m taking about in general. Is any negative story about Trump fake? If not, which ones?

Forum List

Back