More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Biden declared victory over CIVID then went on to have more deaths than Trump...and counting.

Democrats wiped out over half of the minority-owned small businesses with civil and Constitutional rights-violating edicts, Biden put thousands of Americans out of work within hours after being sworn in, and now he Is firing thousands more with his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate in the middle of Inflation and 3 straight months of declining jobs numbers.

The question is, why?

If your body has already produced antibodies then your antibodies will simply attack any infusion of Covid from a vaccine.

Even if that’s not the case, a vaccine will simply produce the same antibodies you already have. They won’t be any better, potent or more numerous.

A vaccine on top of infection-produced antibodies is pointless. Doctors are only suggesting this because they’re caught up in the vaccine hysteria along with everyone else and people just want to be told what to do.

But mRNA injections contain NO Covid at all.

These mRNA injections could totally screw up your immune response.
For example, they could cause your immune system to attack your own exosomes, since they use the same spike protein.
They also could start the deadly immune over response, the cytokine storm.

The death rate wasn't higher then.

I did not look it up so I do not know, but if you did look it up and know, then you should have said that and why you disagreed then.
Here is what PolitiFact says:
{...
The data used for 2019 is not final and the figures presented for 2020 are incomplete.
...}

Approximately 12 million Arab natives, and 6 million immigrant Jews.
By your definition America has less than 10% real Americans. I really do not want to play the game of logic according to Rigby. With all due respect. Let’s please stay on topic that Slade3200 is a dumb leftist for saying he loves Fauci.

First death in the US was Feb 29th. Trump called a travel ban on China in January. We shut down on March 16th. I recall as my kids stopped going to school. Not sure what more we could have done. We are also the fattest developed nation and this virus kills the obese at much higher rates. Funny how on average Americans gained 29 pounds during the pandemic. Too much Netflix and Uber eats. So anyway, I give Trump a C for handling it. Messaging was poor but he did push operation warp speed and the CARES loans were helpful.

To date Biden has been an F!
Let us not forget what the dems answer to the virus then was to 1) Call Trump a racist for trying to stop infected people from coming here and 2) to the take the infected and put them in nursing homes to purposely spread the disease. Remember Whitmen and Cuomo and few others....all trying to purposely kill americans off to get back at trump by spreading the disease which was then used to allow all the fraudulent ballot games.

For example, they could cause your immune system to attack your own exosomes, since they use the same spike protein.
You're simply demonstrating you have no understanding of how they work.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Thank the lying asshole GOP. From the start you filth have tried to kill Americans.

Thank the lying asshole GOP. From the start you filth have tried to kill Americans.
I have tried to kill Americans? Leftist, I donated convalescent plasma on nine separate occasions to COVID patients and per the Red Cross helped save 50+ lives. What did you do?

Which of course begs the question: If doctors and virologists know this, why are they pushing the “vaccine” even on those who’ve had Covid and thus already have the antibodies?

If the President did a better job of explaining why vaccinations are important it would not be the case with so many distrusting him. Kamala said she would not take the Trump
Vaccine if you recall. And they never differentiated between those who have natural immunity and those who didn’t. That caused more distrust. Lastly, you’re a transocrat.
no matter what you do you can't seem to get away from your obsession with transsexuals and tranvestits. what other secret desires do you have ? How did your mind ever get so warped ?

LOL... that is all you got..??. Biden has over 353,000 deaths (in 10 months) and Trump only has 352,000 (in 11 months) according to the Johns-Hopkins tracking system.

Poor butt hurt baby....
LIAR!
Biden has NOT been president for 10 months :asshole:
When Tramp left office on Jan 20, 2021 there were 429,678 dead with another 421,434 infected and over 4,000 dying per day.

I gave blood all the time, was going for my 5th. gallon when they told me they were no longer accepting blood from gay men anymore. that was years ago, now I help people I know in various ways each and every day. that's what liberals do, they care about everyone, not just liberals.

no matter what you do you can't seem to get away from your obsession with transsexuals and tranvestits. what other secret desires do you have ? How did your mind ever get so warped ?
OK Transocrat

Biden declared victory over CIVID then went on to have more deaths than Trump...and counting.

Democrats wiped out over half of the minority-owned small businesses with civil and Constitutional rights-violating edicts, Biden put thousands of Americans out of work within hours after being sworn in, and now he Is firing thousands more with his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate in the middle of Inflation and 3 straight months of declining jobs numbers.
Biden never declared victory, he's been begging people to get vaccinated since day one. Too many people believed lies and now it's had time to come up with an even more deadly strain. Much longer and the virus could end up wiping out most of the human race when a super killer strain evolves. Let's hope REASON and COOL HEADS prevail and we get the job done. The human race has too much potential to allow a simple virus to destroy us.

Delta vs originals.

Delta variant this year, spread faster.... Was more infectious than previous variants More people catching it, the more deaths....mathematics.

Though, we have to be getting close to community immunity....or the point of keeping hospitalizations for the virus down to lower levels, between the vaccinated and those who have had the virus....?
Don't count on it---come winter, the sun isn't around as much and the virus will have a field day as it is also switching to more of an aerosol now than droplet....oh and add in that the vaccines are wearing off-----FUN TIMES coming.

Forum List

Back