More Americans killed by guns than all the wars we have ever fought

fool, you lost I won. still waiting for your link that proves your point. bet you can't find one :eusa_whistle:

Ok, now you're just embarrassing yourself.

I've posted it already, but because you're lazy on top of everything else.

Gun Violence: Virtually a Thing of the Past in Japan | PRI's The World

Now you can post your source for your made up stats. Do you conduct your whole life this way? Making up things and ignoring what you don't have answers for?

so the point of your link is there was never any gun violence in japan. I know, that's what I said, I win. and boy aren't you redfaced.

Where is your link for your stats?

And finally, you concede that there isn't any gun violence in a place that has strict gun laws. Criminals aren't "getting guns anyway". Thanks for agreeing with my point. Jesus, you're slow.

So, you've ignored my point about Japan for this long. Now will you continue to ignore the request for your source for your made up information.

Gun Violence: Virtually a Thing of the Past in Japan | PRI's The World

Now you can post your source for your made up stats. Do you conduct your whole life this way? Making up things and ignoring what you don't have answers for?

so the point of your link is there was never any gun violence in japan. I know, that's what I said, I win. and boy aren't you redfaced.

And finally, you concede that there isn't any gun violence in a place that has strict gun laws. Criminals aren't "getting guns anyway". Thanks for agreeing with my point. Jesus, you're slow.

So, you've ignored my point about Japan for this long. Now will you continue to ignore the request for your source for your made up information.

mmm there never was any gun vilolence. gun laws have nothing to do with their rates. they have guns, bu they don't have violence. I win again. Thanks for proving my point. man do you look foolish

Wow, you won't even pretend to link to even a right wing hack site. You literally made up your stats. Like out of thin air.

I clearly showed that Japan has strict gun laws and extremely low gun violence with proof.

You've shown that you know how to lie, run away and cry.

Good for you.

fool, you lost I won. still waiting for your link that proves your point. bet you can't find one :eusa_whistle:

You can have Japan, I would rather live in a society where I have the freedom to own firearms fully well knowing there is going to be the occasional tragic results.

You can have Japan, I would rather live in a society where I have the freedom to own firearms fully well knowing there is going to be the occasional tragic results.

I think RDD should go live in japan instead of trying to force his will on a free nation. all he is doing is frustrating himself.

I think RDD should go live in japan instead of trying to force his will on a free nation. all he is doing is frustrating himself.

Liberals frequently point to policies in other countries. I've always said, if liberals truly loved America they wouldn't be working tirelessly to change it.

Liberals frequently point to policies in other countries. I've always said, if liberals truly loved America they wouldn't be working tirelessly to change it.

but they don't love america and won't love it until it is no longer free

Please cite your made up sources. You love pulling shit out of your ass. Just like your "facts" about Switzerland....all made up.

I've posted my source in regards to Japan. You're being thoroughly embarrassed here, I can see why you would have tried to run off like you did yesterday. Only returned because you got called out for being the chump that you are.

Face it, you need to lie and ignore when you have no leg to stand on. You're selfish and now....pathetic.

You lose again.
and your source did not support your claim. so, you fail. now how about one that backs up your claim that gun laws have prevented murders. clearly japan had nearly as many guns per person as the usa. it's not like they ban guns. guns are very prevelant in japan. you really do suck at this

I win

Wow, you won't even pretend to link to even a right wing hack site. You literally made up your stats. Like out of thin air.

I clearly showed that Japan has strict gun laws and extremely low gun violence with proof.

Good for you.

You are supposing that the homicide rate is directly related to the gun control in that country. This is a leap of faith and a Post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy. I note that I posted various examples of failed gun control concepts and the absolute lack of effect that they had on actual homicide rates using actual source data. For instance, what is the difference in homicide rates direct before and directly after gun laws were passed in Japan? That data is significantly lacking. Instead, you are claiming that Japans homicide rate has anything to do with the homicide rate in USA. The fact is that the two are completely unrelated. there are, as I have already pointed out, a million other factors to count that have nothing to do with gun laws. Post some ACTUAL data. Not some asinine regurgitated thoughts that others have already come up with. Not some article written by another that picks data they want to decide for the reader. Actual facts that are relevant to the laws that you are supporting.

mmm there never was any gun vilolence. gun laws have nothing to do with their rates. they have guns, bu they don't have violence. I win again. Thanks for proving my point. man do you look foolish

Where is your link? What is your source of info? Until you post something validating ANYTHING you claim, you'll just be another uneducated, jealous asshole.

WE ARE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND WE ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!! 'Murica!! Guns! Jesus!!! Fuck yeah!!!

That about sums it up.

"As long as I get my toys and my false sense of security, I don't care how many innocent people have to be shot. That's my right as a real American".

and your source did not support your claim. so, you fail. now how about one that backs up your claim that gun laws have prevented murders. clearly japan had nearly as many guns per person as the usa. it's not like they ban guns. guns are very prevelant in japan. you really do suck at this

I win

Good for you.

You are supposing that the homicide rate is directly related to the gun control in that country. This is a leap of faith and a Post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy. I note that I posted various examples of failed gun control concepts and the absolute lack of effect that they had on actual homicide rates using actual source data. For instance, what is the difference in homicide rates direct before and directly after gun laws were passed in Japan? That data is significantly lacking. Instead, you are claiming that Japans homicide rate has anything to do with the homicide rate in USA. The fact is that the two are completely unrelated. there are, as I have already pointed out, a million other factors to count that have nothing to do with gun laws. Post some ACTUAL data. Not some asinine regurgitated thoughts that others have already come up with. Not some article written by another that picks data they want to decide for the reader. Actual facts that are relevant to the laws that you are supporting.

The point of highlighting Japan and their laws is to dispel the ridiculous argument that gun laws will only restrict law abiding citizens from obtaining guns. Criminals will still get their guns and have a field day. Japan has gun laws and Japan has criminals but their criminals don't have guns. Japans laws dispels that ridiculous argument.

"As long as I get my toys and my false sense of security, I don't care how many innocent people have to be shot. That's my right as a real American".

see, even you can learn

Good for you.

The point of highlighting Japan and their laws is to dispel the ridiculous argument that gun laws will only restrict law abiding citizens from obtaining guns. Criminals will still get their guns and have a field day. Japan has gun laws and Japan has criminals but their criminals don't have guns. Japans laws dispels that ridiculous argument.

well that might be true except for the fact japan has always had low crime rates. it has nothing to do with gun laws. you lose again

Where is your link? What is your source of info? Until you post something validating ANYTHING you claim, you'll just be another uneducated, jealous asshole.

i'm still waiting for your link. and not one that is merely a conversation between two journalist :cuckoo:

well that might be true except for the fact japan has always had low crime rates. it has nothing to do with gun laws. you lose again

Ok, I get it now. You dropped out of school in 9th grade and this is just too difficult a concept for you to grasp. It all makes sense now. I mean, I should have known based upon the fact that only job you can hold down involves wearing a name tag and a paper hat.

i'm still waiting for your link. and not one that is merely a conversation between two journalist :cuckoo:

Guns in Japan: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Your turn. What will be your next excuse for why you can't post your source of information?

see, even you can learn

Does it ever bother you that your life has turned out to be such a miserable failure? I mean, I would be upset if I were you. Pissed off even.

And you're welcome to your opinions.

By the way, driving automobiles occasionally leads to tragic results, are you willing to surrender yours ?

Forum List

Back