More and More Prominent Conservatives Believe Feds Murdered School Kids In Uvalde

nope it was obama, xiden and holder that was running guns to cartels that were used to kill law enforcement officers

there is a reason the mexican president called xiden the cartel president
Cool....

So, does that prove the school shootings were staged?

Is Sandy Hook a false flag now because the ATF ran guns to Mexico?? Is that your claim?

Trump was president 4 years....what FBI official was indicted for Sandy Hook during this time?

Um, nope...it was under Bush too...it continued under Obama.....

and none of it has ZERO to do with staged mass shootings...

I also noticed how you morons dodged my other point....why is it so easy to believe police would stage the murders of dozens and dozens of 12 yr olds......but you morons clutch your pearls at the idea that these same police would kill one single unarmed 12 yr old?

Yall are clowns, do you understand that??

You know, even the Nazi hate site RWW posts a clip where she NEVER claims the shooting was staged. The FACT is that the FBI routinely incites and instigates violence and civil unrest. We know who the shooter was - the idea that the FBI was whispering in his ear fits with what we already know they do on a regular basis.

Cool, so you lied...got it...

Understand that you are lying, deflecting and making yourself look like a moron because you are trying to justify batshit crazy right-wing conspiracy theories..thanks for making my point
What did I lie about?

Cool....

Is Sandy Hook a false flag now because the ATF ran guns to Mexico?? Is that your claim?

Trump was president 4 years....what FBI official was indicted for Sandy Hook during this time?

No one said it was staged, not the lady in the video, no one on this board. You are building a strawman along with the Nazi hate site RWW.

They said THE POLICE and FBI PURPOSELY MURDERED KIDS.......
Why does that bother more than the much larger black lies campaign against whites?

I agree with you that the Biden FBI probably didnt engineer the uvalde shooting

But thats not good enough for you?

Cool....

nope just proves you’ll willing to do horrible things to push your demafasict agenda

...how is that not a mental illness?
It's a group psychosis. The world has seen it before.

Virtually every news item that enters their thought processes is impulsively twisted through a hyper-partisan, hyper-conspiratorial, hyper-paranoid lens and used as an attack.

This is how they've been trained to think. Literally. It's all they know.

Why does that bother more than the much larger black lies campaign against whites?

I agree with you that the Biden FBI probably didnt engineer the uvalde shooting

But thats not good enough for you?
You didn't agree......you are deflecting....

I already know you morons don't believe half of the bullshit you say - my point is...how pathetic are your positions, if lots of it are positions you don't even believe??

And if you think demanding police accountability is somehow against "whites" -- that tells me everything I need to know about what you think about police misconduct...only time you think it is misconduct is when you think it is against "you" -- when it is against others...you believe its police doing their job..this is why i call you a clown...

nope just proves you’ll willing to do horrible things to push your demafasict agenda
Except, "I" didn't do anything....

Now are you saying "I" worked with the police and the FBI to murder school kids??

Do you understand how pathetic reactionary right-wing arguments are?

There is little evidence that "their" morality would have prevented such a thing. There is even less evidence that "they" did it.

The Democrat filth has a stated agenda to do away with the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. All Leftest want to take away the ability of the citizens to resist their destruction.

The only way (stupid) Americans are going to give up their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms is for there to be a series of tragedies., especially involving children.

I'll be damned if we ain't been getting them.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Especially knowing that the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department is alive and well and coming off a win of stealing the 2020 election from the American people.
Why would anyone want YOUR guns? Ugh!

Except, "I" didn't do anything....

Now are you saying "I" worked with the police and the FBI to murder school kids??

Do you understand how pathetic reactionary right-wing arguments are?
if you vote for demafasict then you did do something

a vote for obama and xiden is a vote for cartels

The Democrat filth has a stated agenda to do away with the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. All Leftest want to take away the ability of the citizens to resist their destruction.

The only way (stupid) Americans are going to give up their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms is for there to be a series of tragedies., especially involving children.

I'll be damned if we ain't been getting them.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Especially knowing that the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department is alive and well and coming off a win of stealing the 2020 election from the American people.
You and others on the dishonest right need to stop lying about guns, mass shootings, and Democrats in a pathetic effort to deflect from the issue of gun crime and violence.

Guns aren’t going to be ‘banned’; guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated’; there won’t be another AWB.

Stop with the lies and contribute to addressing the problem.

You didn't agree......you are deflecting....

I already know you morons don't believe half of the bullshit you say - my point is...how pathetic are your positions, if lots of it are positions you don't even believe??

And if you think demanding police accountability is somehow against "whites" -- that tells me everything I need to know about what you think about police misconduct...only time you think it is misconduct is when you think it is against "you" -- when it is against others...you believe its police doing their job..this is why i call you a clown...
Sorry, I forgot that you only paint by the numbers

But hopefully I solved your confusion in my previous post

if you vote for demafasict then you did do something

a vote for obama and xiden is a vote for cartels
So If I vote for the expansion of Medicare..or for better protection of Social Security..I am responsible for school shootings? Cool....that goofy shit don't phase me....

Now...can you tell me your evidence that the police and the FBI murdered school children??

Because right now, all you are proving is that -- every time I make a post mocking you morons, I am proven right every time...

So If I vote for the expansion of Medicare..or for better protection of Social Security..I am responsible for school shootings? Cool....that goofy shit don't phase me....

Now...can you tell me your evidence that the police and the FBI murdered school children??

Because right now, all you are proving is that -- every time I make a post mocking you morons, I am proven right every time...
you don’t giver for those things if you vote for xiden and the demafascist…you do vote for cartels when you do

dembot cultist thinks he’s voting for “better protection of social security” hahaha silly cult

the demafasict got you fooled

you don’t giver for those things if you vote for xiden and the demafascist…you do vote for cartels when you do

dembot cultist thinks he’s voting for “better protection of social security” hahaha silly cult

the demafasict got you fooled
Right now....Republicans are proposing to cut Medicare and Social Security...

Furthermore, the main party who has been the most VOCAL about wanting to do away with both are Republicans...

Now instead of deflecting and still getting your ass handed to you....tell me what is your evidence that the FBI staged Sandy Hook??

Forum List

Back