More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

How long has it been, 18 months?

images
How long has it been since Trump threw his first 2020 hissy fit?

World’s Biggest Loser DJT

Kinda hard, they're in recess.
I'm talking about their actions on Roe versus Wade, adversely affecting every woman in this country. Hopefully they will unite and not vote for any Republican in the future until they get the message.

I'm talking about their actions on Roe versus Wade, adversely affecting every woman in this country. Hopefully they will unite and not vote for any Republican in the future until they get the message.
Did you notice, the issue has more or less gone away?
Inflation and fuel cost rate higher than RvW.

Once again.. exaggeration! Blowing out of proportion! "Every woman"????
How stupid!
A) By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women.
B) 166,240,000 women in the USA are over age 45, i.e. SEE FACT A)!!!

So dummy where did you every get the concept Every woman?
NO WHERE! MADE UP AGAIN! EXAGGERATION WHICH CREATES FALSE NARRATIVES! GEEZ! Where will dummies like you every get just a little smarter? "affecting every woman"

Did you notice, the issue has more or less gone away?
Inflation and fuel cost rate higher than RvW.
I don't think so the women that I work with are all upset about this and they know who is responsible.

Once again.. exaggeration! Blowing out of proportion! "Every woman"????
How stupid!
A) By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women.
B) 166,240,000 women in the USA are over age 45, i.e. SEE FACT A)!!!

So dummy where did you every get the concept Every woman?
NO WHERE! MADE UP AGAIN! EXAGGERATION WHICH CREATES FALSE NARRATIVES! GEEZ! Where will dummies like you every get just a little smarter? "affecting every woman"
No woman has equality with men anymore and they certainly don't have justice under the law.

Women deserve justice and equality under the law. That can never be accomplished if they don't even have control over their own bodies. Republicans have made all women in this country second class citizens.

Bullshit!

There are plenty of states where they can receive your justice.
State's rights are more important than at any other time due to today's far leftist Dimm's configuring an all powerful totalitarian Fed that tramples on our Constitution.

Bullshit!

There are plenty of states where they can receive your justice.
State's rights are more important than at any other time due to today's far leftist Dimm's configuring an all powerful totalitarian Fed that tramples on our Constitution.
So that means all the women in Republican held States our second class citizens. If Republicans had their way they do that to every woman in this country. That's absolutely disgusting.

So that means all the women in Republican held States our second class citizens. If Republicans had their way they do that to every woman in this country. That's absolutely disgusting.

They got plenty of opportunity to have their fetuses sucked out, dismembered, etc. in true blue and even semi-blue states.
Stop cow crying....:CryingCow:.

"our"??? Come on if you can't grammatically comment ("are"!) how smart are you? 166 million women are NOT affected as the vast, VAST majority are not fertile after age 45! Facts not exaggerations!

Forum List

Back