More blacks becoming Republicans

If you are an optimist, you vote Republican. If you are hopeless, you vote Democrat.

Trump attracted more blacks than any other GOP candidate.

What's really funny is Republicans think they will change the tide one day and get most of the Black vote. For every black I have met that voted Republican I have probably met 50+ that said they hated Trump and voted Democrat. Republicans boast about such insignificant gains they get in the black vote, when the vast majority of black voters will vote democrat. If I didn't know any better I would think they were just being sarcastic and not really serious. Republicans boasting about failure, hilarious.

What's really funny is Republicans think they will change the tide one day and get most of the Black vote. For every black I have met that voted Republican I have probably met 50+ that said they hated Trump and voted Democrat. Republicans boast about such insignificant gains they get in the black vote, when the vast majority of black voters will vote democrat. If I didn't know any better I would think they were just being sarcastic and not really serious. Republicans boasting about failure, hilarious.
You know a lot of ignorant blacks.

Failure to exacerbate racial segregation is not a bad thing.

If you are an optimist, you vote Republican. If you are hopeless, you vote Democrat.

At least republicans let you keep some of your paycheck. They don't censor, disarm, or go race baiting either. It is a shame they spend so much.

True. Trump made tax cuts for the very rich.

True. Trump made tax cuts for the very rich.
Every working person got a cut. You can hate rich people and say they shouldn't have got a cut, but at least middle class workers got a cut too. We all know what it means when democrats say they won't raise taxes on the middle class. It means a lot of businesses are about to close.

347009527_1168208744575795_3358240731762367871_n.jpg

Forum List

Back