More bomb threats hit Springfield, Ohio, after Trump elevates false claims about Haitians

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Two hospitals sent into lockdown, government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated

Is this what Trump intended ? Maybe not but it seems his Nazi rhetoric has roused the extreme right wing and now life in Springfield is now a dystopian nightmare.

Of oourse Trump is probably too dumb o realise that.

I wonder how the patients in those hospitals felt ?

From your muzzie island of fuck, why would you care about cannibals in Springfield, Ohio? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How much money have you sent the haitian tribe? Don't say zero because that would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

Fill in the amount here: $____________

Two hospitals sent into lockdown, government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated

Is this what Trump intended ? Maybe not but it seems his Nazi rhetoric has roused the extreme right wing and now life in Springfield is now a dystopian nightmare.

He knew this would happen. He needs chaos in order to reduce voters.

From your muzzie island of fuck, why would you care about cannibals in Springfield, Ohio? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How much money have you sent the haitian tribe? Don't say zero because that would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

Fill in the amount here: $____________
There are no cannibals in Springfield.

Like Black false stories, bomb threats alway proven to be DEMs calling in then filthy media runs it as MAGA.
"sideshw bob" has jabbed homer with a meat thermometer..........

1726409831059.png

Who the fuck cares? :)

Probably a liberal like yourself calling in the threats, because you think you can pin it on the opposition....Sick fucker...

Yup. Trump did that.

Forum List

Back