Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

Don't believe your lying eyes............there are no guns in this picture.

Candy sez so..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1726334980384.png

God this is simple , first thing is to ban the gun that is used just about every school shooting. Hell that seems to be the only reason to buy them, right wing crazy's thinking about using them to shoot up a school.
there are MILLIONS of AR-15's yet less then 2 school shootings a year and not all with AR-15's. so much for that horse shit claim of yours. And the last 6 school shootings were by transgendered individuals hardly right wing at all. another lie.

The "gun ban" at the NRA Convention is the worst ever! It must have some sort of loophole or something. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1726336129818.png

And so it begins.

Why did they ban guns?

Why did you lie about them banning guns?

Do you plan to continue to lie about them banning guns?

Start your spin...I’ll be back in about 20 minutes to see if you’re still ranting.
Poor candycorn musta got lost.

She was coming back to tell me how wrong I was that they have a lot of guns at the NRA Convention. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for finally acknowdkng she wants to take peoples guns and that she lied in the debate

Now, on to the question at hand, she’s been Xiden’s school shooting czar for years now, why do we continue to have threads like this then? She’s clearly not fit for the job
You’re lying now.

Vice President Harris doesn’t want to ‘take everyone’s guns.’

Guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated’ – you and others on the right need to stop with this ridiculous lie.

You’re lying now.

Vice President Harris doesn’t want to ‘take everyone’s guns.’

Guns aren’t going to be ‘confiscated’ – you and others on the right need to stop with this ridiculous lie.
WTF do you call a mandatory buy back?

Can anyone explain why there has never been a mass shooting at the NRA Convention?

A bunch of "gun nuts" carrying around a shit-ton of guns, but never a mass shooting.

Weird

Forum List

Back