More CNN Biden fact checked lies!

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
The never ending comedy show.

He made at least five false claims related to guns, a subject on which he has repeatedly been inaccurate during his presidency. He also made a false claim about the extent of his support from environmental groups. And he used incorrect figures about the population of Africa, his own travel history and how much renewable energy Texas uses.
Since when do you Trumptard MAGAts have a problem with lies Delldud?

rightwinger
Perhaps when I said the media were going to start turning on the Biden administration late this year, I was wrong. Maybe they will start now. They way they burned the press secretary Friday and now this?

doiKhBL.png

The never ending comedy show.

He made at least five false claims related to guns, a subject on which he has repeatedly been inaccurate during his presidency. He also made a false claim about the extent of his support from environmental groups. And he used incorrect figures about the population of Africa, his own travel history and how much renewable energy Texas uses.

In other words he is just like everyone else that has held that office this century.

He was not alive this century.
Sorry, was listening to Jethro Tull, 'Living in the Past'.
Biden should never say anything about guns.
Shouldn't say anything about a lot of things.

"PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared."

WH claims he was cracking a joke......we'll see if Comer is laughing.

He is definitely no better than Trump at getting indicted and impeached.....but keep hope alive I guess
When CBS, NBC and ABC start covering the Whistleblower issue...................they smell blood in the water.

Sorry, was listening to Jethro Tull, 'Living in the Past'.

Shouldn't say anything about a lot of things.

"PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared."

WH claims he was cracking a joke......we'll see if Comer is laughing.

When CBS, NBC and ABC start covering the Whistleblower issue...................they smell blood in the water.
He is definitely no better than Trump at getting indicted....that is fact......

And if that whistleblower issue is something that is a REAL THING; please tell me how this will result in his lawyer being convicted, his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, chief advisor, national security advisor, etc, etc getting convicted? With one being arrested on the boat of a Chinese billionaire no doubt...

and if Biden ever gets indicted and even convicted.........guess what I won't do?

I won't whine and call it the work of the Deep State and then threaten a civil war...do you know why? Because I was born with my own set of nuts.....apparently, yours have not dropped yet...

Forum List

Back