More "conservatism"?

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says

Sessions needs some very good luck to stop a moving train.

I wonder why Sessions is so focused on this issue, does he personally profit from the black market in MJ?

Is he too dumb to understand a legalized and regulated source of tax revenue, along with the benefit of saving the CJS from the cost of arresting, prosecuting and jailing users, has more cost benefits than cost-deficits?

Does he believe the criminals who run the black market in pot growth, distribution and sales benefit our society?

Like it or not, the GOP is the conservative party in this country.

So ... What you are saying is people who aren't conservative, aren't members of the Conservative Party, and don't do conservative things ...
Are what you consider to be an accurate representation of conservatism?

Go chew your crayons nit wit ... :thup:

They are the flag bearers for the conservative party in this country.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

IMO most GOP members arent conservatives. At least they dont act like it.
Thats like when a regressive leftist calls themselves a liberal.

Like many things, the definitions of such things change over time. I agree that the GOP and even most on the right are not conservatives in the historical meaning of the word, but times have changed. Most people consider Reagan to be a Conservative, which is a joke of course.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

I am a libertarian conservative, and if someone wants to do drugs, go for it, just don't come to me and have me pay for your addiction. If you want to pork another man's ass, go for it, just when you get HIV, don't come to me wanting me to pay for your HIV medicine. Actions have consequences, that is the way I feel, you want to kill your unborn baby, go for it, just makes more room for the rest of us.

Like many things, the definitions of such things change over time. I agree that the GOP and even most on the right are not conservatives in the historical meaning of the word, but times have changed. Most people consider Reagan to be a Conservative, which is a joke of course.
Wont argue with that lol

So ... What you are saying is people who aren't conservative, aren't members of the Conservative Party, and don't do conservative things ...

Sorry it hurts your little feelings, but those are the people that are labeled conservatives and they are the people that the vast, vast majority of people who consider themselves to be conservatives vote for.

So, you can take your "not true conservative" logical fallacy somewhere else, that dog does not hunt with me

"Conservative" seems to be one of those words whose meaning changes for those who claim the label, depending on how their argument is faring.

The substance is illegal on the Federal Level. Until and unless it is removed from Federal regulations, the States have no say in this issue. It's nice to see an Administration reminding the States that they do not have the ability to ignore Federal laws without consequences. Especially on Moral issues like drugs.

And there ^ is the reason the GOP fails with many conservatives, especially young ones. Since when is the federal government government suppose to be dictating morals to the states. Hey look! Someone’s on your lawn old man.

Sorry it hurts your little feelings, but those are the people that are labeled conservatives and they are the people that the vast, vast majority of people who consider themselves to be conservatives vote for.

So, you can take your "not true conservative" logical fallacy somewhere else, that dog does not hunt with me

You cannot escape your inability to make a salient point as to why you chose to refer to anything you posted as an example of conservatism.
Because you are somehow stuck on retarded in attempts to support your logical fallacy ... Is not going to "hurt" me in any way ... Ignorant twat ... :thup:

"Conservative" seems to be one of those words whose meaning changes for those who claim the label, depending on how their argument is faring.

"right" "left" "conservative" "liberal"....the meanings of all these change as society changes. Civilized society is always on a leftward journey, and as such what is "right" and "left" is a moving target.

Not saying it is a good thing, but it is reality.

You cannot escape your inability to make a salient point as to why you chose to refer to anything you posted as an example of conservatism.
Because you are somehow stuck on retarded in attempts to support your logical fallacy ... Is not going to "hurt" me in any way ... Ignorant twat ... :thup:

:itsok:

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says

The report mentions the Justice Department (government), Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Trump.
How exactly is does that represent conservatism ... :dunno:

It doesn’t represent conservatives, it represents Republicans who think they have the right to dictate morality. Big difference.

"right" "left" "conservative" "liberal"....the meanings of all these change as society changes. Civilized society is always on a leftward journey, and as such what is "right" and "left" is a moving target.Not saying it is a good thing, but it is reality.

Well, it's not society changing the definition of "Conservative", it's Conservatives who do that whenever they don't want to be associated with the terrible consequences that result from Conservative policy.

See: Bush the Dumber.

Conservatives supported everything Bush did for his 8 years, then as soon as Bush left office and the consequences of those disastrous policies became apparent, they distance themselves from Bush and redefine the parameters of "Conservative".

They'll do the same thing with Trump once he's led out of the Oval Office in handcuffs.

"right" "left" "conservative" "liberal"....the meanings of all these change as society changes. Civilized society is always on a leftward journey, and as such what is "right" and "left" is a moving target.

What changes is who is trying to change it. Marxists who hijacked the term liberalism, are progs who want to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation so that they can then own US while we wallow in the ghettos with the rest of the poor. Shit fucks like you, are too stupid to not understand this, even though you say "you served in the military" to protect the US from what?

Last edited:
It doesn’t represent conservatives, it represents Republicans who think they have the right to dictate morality. Big difference.

Republicans are the political party of Conservatives. Conservatives claimed that mantle. Conservatives said Bush the Dumber was a Conservative...until they decided he wasn't because his policies all failed.

What changes is who is trying to change it. Marxists who hijacked the term liberalism, are progs who want to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation so that they can then own US while we wallow in the ghettos with the rest of the poor. Shit fucks like you, are too stupid to not understand this, even though you say "you served in the military" to protect the US from what?

As I stated all civilized society move leftward, they just do. I am sorry that you lie about being a libertarian and then only have issues with the left. A true libertarian understands that both sides are doing things that are harmful to liberty.

You on the other hand are just one more right wing partisan zealot that is no different than the rest of the Trump zealots.

The substance is illegal on the Federal Level. Until and unless it is removed from Federal regulations, the States have no say in this issue. It's nice to see an Administration reminding the States that they do not have the ability to ignore Federal laws without consequences. Especially on Moral issues like drugs.
Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?

Stoners aren’t nearly as productive as non stoners. Marijuana itself perpetuates a lower grade society.
The last thing this nation needs is more unproductive people and another substance as the catalyst.

Longtime marijuana use might make you a loser
The report is loaded with statistics. Here’s one set: 52% of middle-class frequent marijuana users “experienced downward mobility” compared to only 14% of non-users. Conversely: 33% of non-users moved up the socioeconomic ladder, but just 7% of habitual users did.”
Longtime marijuana use might make you a loser
I have been smoking since i was 16. I have been paying taxes since i was 14. I am now about to be 32 and by the time i am 40, i will be completely debt free. Including my house. Sorry, cant agree there.
Some people LET pot run their lives just like any other substance. Food, alcohol, prescription meds etc.

That’s awesome...good for you.
But don’t make the mistake thinking that all people manage their vises like you do. For every one brain surgeon that smokes weed theres 1,000 35 year old professional gamers living in moms converted garage. The stoner “lifestyle” is one most adults aren’t real proud of.

Forum List

Back