More "conservatism"?

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says

Probably since states like Mexifornia and Loon York started showing complete disregard for federal law and the well being of the nation. These shitholes have created an “us against you” dynamic with the Fed. Cause and effect baby.
HAHAHAHA! It is so cute how you try to blame liberals for creating an "us against you" dynamic — especially when your profile pic is Robert E. Lee and Confederate flags, the quintessential symbols of that dynamic. Starting a war to own black people is kinda the epitome of disregard for federal law and the well-being of the nation.

But hey, heritage, Southern pride, argle bargle.

I’m not making this shit up. Anyone sane working with a third grade education knows that filthy Liberals have taken over both of those shitholes...you know this.
Further, I know your type....you’d much prefer I have a Mexican flag and an image of Pancho Villa as my avatar.
Slavery saved thousands of African lives and was the best thing to ever happen to Africans...when your little ball-bag drops you’ll be able to admit it to yourself. Ask Blacks being born here today if they’d prefer to have been born in the jungles of Africa to Zulus. Don’t be scared...you’ll be okay.

Yep. Leave those pot heads alone, but by God, be sure to sign those marriage licenses! It is amusing to see the left jump around on the States Rights issue.

For the record, I think pot should be treated the exact same as alcohol.

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

Probably since states like Mexifornia and Loon York started showing complete disregard for federal law and the well being of the nation. These shitholes have created an “us against you” dynamic with the Fed. Cause and effect baby.
HAHAHAHA! It is so cute how you try to blame liberals for creating an "us against you" dynamic — especially when your profile pic is Robert E. Lee and Confederate flags, the quintessential symbols of that dynamic. Starting a war to own black people is kinda the epitome of disregard for federal law and the well-being of the nation.

I’m not making this shit up. Anyone sane working with a third grade education knows that filthy Liberals have taken over both of those shitholes...you know this.
Further, I know your type....you’d much prefer I have a Mexican flag and an image of Pancho Villa as my avatar.
Slavery saved thousands of African lives and was the best thing to ever happen to Africans...when your little ball-bag drops you’ll be able to admit it to yourself. Ask Blacks being born here today if they’d prefer to have been born in the jungles of Africa to Zulus. Don’t be scared...you’ll be okay.
1) Nice try changing the subject so you don't have to admit conservatives are being hypocritical.
2) I'd prefer you had an image of an American flag and a US general like Patton instead. Much less treason that way.
3) Since this is about marijuana and federalism, I won't engage your pro-slavery racist drivel. But I appreciate you showing everyone what a racist asshole you are.

The substance is illegal on the Federal Level. Until and unless it is removed from Federal regulations, the States have no say in this issue. It's nice to see an Administration reminding the States that they do not have the ability to ignore Federal laws without consequences. Especially on Moral issues like drugs.
Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?
Because he is batshit insane and dreams of being Stalin.
It just surprised me because he loves the COTUS and hates the fed gov.

No, he has no interest in the Constitution. He dreams of having people who disagree with him killed.

He is a bit like a cross between Stalin and Pee Wee Herman.

1) Nice try changing the subject so you don't have to admit conservatives are being hypocritical.
2) I'd prefer you had an image of an American flag and a US general like Patton instead. Much less treason that way.
3) Since this is about marijuana and federalism, I won't engage your pro-slavery racist drivel. But I appreciate you showing everyone what a racist asshole you are.

Oh I see...now you want to stay on topic...got it.
I’m not pro slavery at all bud...that ship sailed a long time ago...it’s history and I’m not naive enough to think I should try to wrap my head around the way things were and what was right or wrong centuries ago.

Like it or not, the GOP is the conservative party in this country.

So ... What you are saying is people who aren't conservative, aren't members of the Conservative Party, and don't do conservative things ...
Are what you consider to be an accurate representation of conservatism?

Go chew your crayons nit wit ... :thup:

Those who claim to be conservatives, and support Trump&Co., are not conservative, nor are they Republicans.

Those who claim to be conservatives, and support Trump&Co., are not conservative, nor are they Republicans.

Yes they are. They are both these things. You don't get to move the goalposts on Trump like you did with Bush the Dumber.

And there ^ is the reason the GOP fails with many conservatives, especially young ones. Since when is the federal government government suppose to be dictating morals to the states. Hey look! Someone’s on your lawn old man.

If they were on my lawn the landmines would hsve dealt with them.

The General Welfare of the NATION is most definitely a responsibility of the Federal Government, and thst welfare depends on us being able to maintain a Moral and Decent Society.

Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?

That flower, when prepared a specific way creates an altered mental state in the human body. A stste where the user is not capable of making proper decisions in a timely manner. Thst is a serious Moral issue and creates a potential Societal level problem.

There is no constitutional authority to make it illegal on a federal level.

Why is marijuana a "moral issue" but alcohol is not?

I would suggest the Moral quality of the citizenry is a far larger General Welfare issue thsn homelessness or starvation.

I am against alcohol, tobacco and most OTC drugs as well.

That flower, when prepared a specific way creates an altered mental state in the human body. A stste where the user is not capable of making proper decisions in a timely manner. Thst is a serious Moral issue and creates a potential Societal level problem.
gasoline does the same thing. So does Lysol. So do batteries. So does allergy medicine.
Maybe big brother should shit on the COTUS and ban all those. Because they know whats best for us.

There is no constitutional authority to make it illegal on a federal level.

Why is marijuana a "moral issue" but alcohol is not?

I would suggest the Moral quality of the citizenry is a far larger General Welfare issue thsn homelessness or starvation.

I am against alcohol, tobacco and most OTC drugs as well.

I would suggest it is not the place of the government to dictate morals to the citizenry. We have this thing called "liberty" in this country and everything the government does takes away from that. So there is always a trade off and there is no benefit to the central government being the moral authority for the populus.

So, in esseesse as I sit here and pop the top off my Winter Ale I am telling you to go fuck yourself and stay away from my beer.

Seth Rogen and James Franco might disagree with ya. Neil DeGrasse Tyson too. He's an astrophysicist. You're a....message board nobody.

I would suggest it is not the place of the government to dictate morals to the citizenry. We have this thing called "liberty" in this country and everything the government does takes away from that. So there is always a trade off and there is no benefit to the central government being the moral authority for the populus.

So, in esseesse as I sit here and pop the top off my Winter Ale I am telling you to go fuck yourself and stay away from my beer.

I would suggest there is no higher call I g for the Government thsn to ensure it' citizens are free from the negative effects of immorality, like drunk driving. To thst end I believe it is good and necessary for the Government to remove those who choose immorality in a permanent way.

Forum List

Back