More "conservatism"?

Why are you ok with the govt telling people they cant consume, or possess, a flower?

That flower, when prepared a specific way creates an altered mental state in the human body. A stste where the user is not capable of making proper decisions in a timely manner. Thst is a serious Moral issue and creates a potential Societal level problem.
So does chocolate, coffee, rich food, motocross riding, and good sex.

I would suggest there is no higher call I g for the Government thsn to ensure it' citizens are free from the negative effects of immorality, like drunk driving. To thst end I believe it is good and necessary for the Government to remove those who choose immorality in a permanent way.

well, you cleary live in the wrong country. This country was founded on liberty, not governmental control. I would suggest you move to a country more suited to your points of view. Saudi Arabia is a very nice country and they think just like you.

Pretty much all of which I avoid as well. I will make an exception for the rich food from time to time.

Well, we have now discovered your problem, you avoid good sex.

There really is nothing else I need to know about you.

Last edited:

Pretty much all of which I avoid as well. I will make an exception for the rich food from time to time.
The fed gov just PMd me and said you better stop that shit, fatass
last thing our country needs is a bunch of obese people

The boy just needs to get laid, that would do wonders for him.
Me and him had that discussion a while back.
He denies all the good things in life. To each their own!

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says

awwwwww, cant toke up......dang....

so should we legalize cocaine and heroin?

Nah, we should ban all controlled substances. Because prohibition works so well. Just look at how well Nixon's "War on Drugs" has done.

Ingenious.

I'm all for it, with one caveat...you OD, you die........

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

Nah, we should ban all controlled substances. Because prohibition works so well. Just look at how well Nixon's "War on Drugs" has done.

Ingenious.

Unless it's pot. Then you just eat all the Doritos in the house and call everyone, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" for two hours.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, "This is about public health"

Seriously? What a retard, the American Lung Association warns smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke. Is there a single pot advocate who would encourage the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

This is the wrong understanding of Conservatism......we don't believe in "States Rights" we believe in the Rights of the Individual. That means when the state violate the Rights of the individual, the Federal Government needs to step in.....case in point...when the democrat party violated the Right to vote for blacks, and created Jim Crow laws and tried to keep blacks from going to white schools.....the Federal Government had to step in to insure those Rights were respected. When the federal government violates the Rights of Citizens, then the states have to step up....that is our Federal system.

Seriously? What a retard, the American Lung Association warns smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke. Is there a single pot advocate who would encourage the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

Is there a single pot opponent who would seek to outlaw the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

Ingenious.

Unless it's pot. Then you just eat all the Doritos in the house and call everyone, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" for two hours.

yeah, that drives me nuts, same with the dope laugh (it's the way beavis and butthead laugh, I HATE that thing).......

Pot people just drive me nuts with their advocacy.........the pamphlets the lectures on founding fathers.....and uses for hemp.....and it's just stop already.
just fine them and go on, harder drugs should be dealt with much harsher.....see compromise.....dope is less restricted, hard drugs more restricted.

Is there a single pot opponent who would seek to outlaw the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

You are deflecting, legalizing pot is NOT about public health like this douchebag Senator said and tobacco is banned from just about any public place even outdoors in city parks.

They make convection devices now where you dont get any bad chemicals because the THC convects at a lower temp than everything else.

Well first tobacco doesn't change your mental state.....pot does.....

but for you lefties, who hate tobacco (and we know why), but now you want to legalize pot? uh....they both cause cancer and are bad for your health...

They make convection devices now where you dont get any bad chemicals because the THC convects at a lower temp than everything else.

You ever see someone really stoned, I have. There's zero chance you can convince me its healthy.

Forum List

Back