More democrat violence: republican home shot at

Say what? You're a dictastor?

Here is a hint, make sense when you post.

I believe in American Democracy, you believe in overthrowing our government to install a dictator (proper spelling).

I believe in one person, one vote. You believe in voter suppression.

I believe in my country, you're suck shit coward who hates his country.

I fought for my country, the Traitor is Five Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.

You condone, defend and support the attempted Insurrection of 01-06, I do not.

You would roll over and accept Fascist Dictatorship. I believe in American Democracy.

You a sad, sick, pathetic clown playing games. Talking brave words and hiding behind your keyboard like the coward you are.

You're nothing scared little chicken hawk. Knowing you will in your miserable existence have to do a damn thing.

I believe in American Democracy, you believe in overthrowing our government to install a dictator (proper spelling).
You would roll over and accept Fascist Dictatorship. I believe in American Democracy.
You a sad, sick, pathetic clown playing games. Talking brave words and hiding behind your keyboard like the coward you are.
You're nothing scared little chicken hawk. Knowing you will in your miserable existence have to do a damn thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
kookoo.gif

This a prime example of a media fed loon. Every claim he makes is what democrats have done.

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

What's to talk about?

That's right, a known male prostitute is at his house at 2 am wearing only his under wear, but he's selling girl scout cookies, right? You clowns are poor liars.
Whenever you spread misinformation online like this crap about Pelosi's attacker being found wearing only underwear it might be a good idea if you link to the bullshit source the misinformation comes from.

It can help the DHS in their crackdown on fake news sources luke Dinesh DeSouza.
Look how much DAMAGE his discredited "2000 Mules" fake news movie has done in spreading misinformation about (nonexistent) "ballot harvesting."

Or maybe you don't even realize you're quoting a loony like DeSouza here?

If that's the case that would make you a gullible, easily manipulated TOOL.

Sucker!

For example, conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza repeatedly tweeted the unfounded claim that when police first saw the man who was charged in the attack, he was wearing only underwear. D’Souza, who made the debunked election fraud film "2,000 Mules," has 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and the tweets have been liked tens of thousands of times.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But neither again do you. I will NOT fake shock or outrage the attack on a Con's parents when Cons tried to make the attack on Paul Pelosi Gay Encounter gone wrong.
About the man who attacked Paul pelosi. Did you see a photo of him ? He's the type of guy who would have to pay for sex. Real ugly, there's no way he was a gay guy pimping himself for sex. That's another thing that makes their idiotic fantasy so ridiculous.

About the man who attacked Paul pelosi. Did you see a photo of him ? He's the type of guy who would have to pay for sex. Real ugly, there's no way he was a gay guy pimping himself for sex. That's another thing that makes their idiotic fantasy so ridiculous.

Not even the cheapest Tenderloin Hooker would have sex with him...

I’m an
Ultra Conservative Militia inspired Shasta County Republican
Recall voter ( Who practices Judaism ) and I have not even loaded any mags yet ( except the one I carry daily in my EDC rig
Enough practicing!
Get it right already!

You are the one who's dishonest you're trying to compare apples with oranges. The attack on the Capitol was an attack on our entire nation and our Democratic Republic. It attacked the soul of America. The black lives matters protests were an attempt to save the soul of America time.com 93% of black lives matter protest s have been peaceful, new report... September 5th 2020. For the most part the black lives matters protests were peaceful you're just pointing out the ones that weren't. All of the January 6th criminals that entered the Capitol, were guilty of a crime.
Fuck you. BLM attacked the WH. They burned down small businesses and looted and murdered and rape. Soul that you waste of life fat stupid Lib.

Why? they won't need to after they win and repudiate the democrat party.
They complain about Democrats no matter what. And you're assuming they're going to win. The Democrats are fixing this nation's problems for the long term looking ahead to the Future I think a lot of people understand that and will not vote for Republicans anymore who are simply anti-everything that this country was built on.

Fuck you. BLM attacked the WH. They burned down small businesses and looted and murdered and rape. Soul that you waste of life fat stupid Lib.
The words you are using tell me that you are the one who is a waste of life, not having an education really makes you ignorant. You're not winning anything here. You are a lost cause.

They complain about Democrats no matter what. And you're assuming they're going to win. The Democrats are fixing this nation's problems for the long term looking ahead to the Future I think a lot of people understand that and will not vote for Republicans anymore who are simply anti-everything that this country was built on.
You are more full of shit than ten million turkeys on thanksgiving.

Whenever you spread misinformation online like this crap about Pelosi's attacker being found wearing only underwear it might be a good idea if you link to the bullshit source the misinformation comes from.

It can help the DHS in their crackdown on fake news sources luke Dinesh DeSouza.
Look how much DAMAGE his discredited "2000 Mules" fake news movie has done in spreading misinformation about (nonexistent) "ballot harvesting."

Or maybe you don't even realize you're quoting a loony like DeSouza here?

If that's the case that would make you a gullible, easily manipulated TOOL.

Sucker!

For example, conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza repeatedly tweeted the unfounded claim that when police first saw the man who was charged in the attack, he was wearing only underwear. D’Souza, who made the debunked election fraud film "2,000 Mules," has 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and the tweets have been liked tens of thousands of times.
Just got through watching on TCM { Turner Classic Movies } a
great,great classic. - I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang - { 1932
I don't have a copy.I have a nice collection of Movies.
No true American can watch that movie and NOT be Moved.
I think it almost Impossible.With lead actor {Paul Muni }
a great actor that was never given his due.
I managed a quote from that movie.Which meld nicely
with today and how Lies and " Misinformation " are harped
upon Ad nauseam.
When Paul Muni volunteers to go back to the Chain Gang,
years after his first escape,when his spendthrift wife,in spite
rats him out and he makes news.However he's in another state
not the Chain Gang State.There's a little thing known as
States Rights.A governor does not have to hand him over to the
chain gang state.However due to wanting to get his life in
order and for the sake of his new love he decides to take a Pardon
offer.Of 90 days.Volunteer to go back and serve 90 days in the
Chain Gang State and be cleared.He was gibe a promise.
While awaiting the end of the 90 days here's what the
Governor of the Chain Gang State had to say to the Parole/Pardon
board :
As he mocks the promise given Paul Muni's release { pardon }
as " Born of the fancy of the " Misinformed "

Last edited:
The words you are using tell me that you are the one who is a waste of life, not having an education really makes you ignorant. You're not winning anything here. You are a lost cause.
because you think { er thunk } it cute to use " Misinformed "

No, simply pointing the obvious truth. There is no evidence that the attack politically motivated. We know the attack on Paul Pelosi was poltiically motivated.

The OP had no proof, just manufactured outrage over an attack made against ReNaziCan.
No, you don't know if the attack on Paul Pelosi was politically motivated, but it's just got to be, it's just got to be don't it ??

Forum List

Back