More democrat violence: republican home shot at

trump is out of office I'm sorry you are unaware of that the evil you are talking about is gone.
We see the evil playing out by your side every day. Now we are being accused of planning to arrest and kill children if we win.

They complain about Democrats no matter what. And you're assuming they're going to win. The Democrats are fixing this nation's problems for the long term looking ahead to the Future I think a lot of people understand that and will not vote for Republicans anymore who are simply anti-everything that this country was built on.
It's funny you say that, since democrats have for years now been complaining that Republicans want to keep things the way they were while democrats want to change everything. Are you sure you read the right memo?

It's funny you say that, since democrats have for years now been complaining that Republicans want to keep things the way they were while democrats want to change everything. Are you sure you read the right memo?
That was an embarrassingly thin piece of tu quoque garbage.

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

I think it's all Joy Reid's fault

Lying scum.
I think that the 2020 riot's and brainwashing was pre-planned, staged, and they were done for certain purposes exceeding these so called social justice calls that were ultimately in play...

I think it was multiple protest to over throw the American government hidden behind civil rights accusations, and this even though such accusations did not fit or apply.

They do this is by way of these angry liberal leftist using events or incident's to further their twisted agenda's....... They then blanket target the police, republican's, and conservatives in a bid to suggest that all are wacist, supremacist in their whittle mucked up mind's..
They complain about Democrats no matter what. And you're assuming they're going to win. The Democrats are fixing this nation's problems for the long term looking ahead to the Future I think a lot of people understand that and will not vote for Republicans anymore who are simply anti-everything that this country was built on.
You're talking points are freaking laughable.... No one takes your hyper idiocy seriously at this point... Give it a rest before you melt down into a leftist blob of blubber.... lol.

You are in complete denial. Independents and even Democrats are going for the Republicans. We’ve all had enough of you people labeling people who disagree with you “threats to democracy,” sexualizing our children, throwing the border open to millions of illegals, spending money like there’s no tomorrow while we are facing a 40-year record inflation, and declaring war on oil production.

You‘re going down hard on Tuesday,
If they don't go down, this nation is over. Every bad thing that they can dream up will be normalized, and no one will have to worry about the economy, job's, oil, transportation, electric cars, trains, planes and automobiles, because the cultural issues will work to destroy what's left of the family, and it will work to undermine the country until it capitulates to the world government with arms wide open saying save us, SAVE US.

What a pathetic situation it has all become.

If they don't go down, this nation is over. Every bad thing that they can dream up will be normalized, and no one will have to worry about the economy, job's, oil, transportation, electric cars, trains, planes and automobiles, because the cultural issues will work to destroy what's left of the family, and it will work to undermine the country until it capitulates to the world government with arms wide open saying save us, SAVE US.

What a pathetic situation it has all become.
I am both excited about Tuesday, and scared to death. If they don’t go down, there’s no hope for America.

I am both excited about Tuesday, and scared to death. If they don’t go down, there’s no hope for America.
That's the way I think million's of Americans see it also... Hope they come out to vote Tuesday, because this election is that important for us and the world that is full of those who are with us also.

They will cheat, but there are too many elections for them to steal.

The future of America depends on all of us having equality and freedom that's what makes America great. That includes women, immigrants, people of color and sexual minorities. No one should be discriminated against. I stand by that as a democratic platform, the Republicans cannot say the same thing.

Extremists do not represent the whole. Never have. Even in the new Republican party, most citizens are still what the extremists are calling woke.
they seem to be today. the left is appealing to 10% of their base. that would be an extreme base if only 10% are in that group.

yet, that is where he is spending the bulk of our time and resources.

Forum List

Back