More democrat violence: republican home shot at

Yeah, I already proved you do, several times now.
You may believe that but it's only because you believe in lies. I'll stick with the truth. It always serves one better. Lies need to be repeated constantly in order to remain effective, you'd realize that if you ever went to a trump rally.

You may believe that but it's only because you believe in lies. I'll stick with the truth. It always serves one better. Lies need to be repeated constantly in order to remain effective, you'd realize that if you ever went to a trump rally.
You've been to a Trump rally?

Yeah, I already proved you do, several times now.
I see you suffer from short term memory issues.

You've been to a Trump rally?

I see you suffer from short term memory issues.
No I listened to one, watched one on my phone. I endured it for about 35 minutes and then I had to leave I couldn't stand all the lies he was spewing over and over. You are the one with the mental issues if you're still following trump. The man is the worst of the worst con men, a truly psychopathic cult leader.

No I listened to one, watched one on my phone. I endured it for about 35 minutes and then I had to leave I couldn't stand all the lies he was spewing over and over. You are the one with the mental issues if you're still following trump. The man is the worst of the worst con men, a truly psychopathic cult leader.
All the while you support a fascist one party rule.

All the while you support a fascist one party rule.
No I do not support trump; you are the one who supports that fascist. I just had to listen to one of his rallies because I wondered what all the fuss was. I can't believe you people fell for the all that garbage.

No I do not support trump; you are the one who supports that fascist. I just had to listen to one of his rallies because I wondered what all the fuss was. I can't believe you people fell for the all that garbage.
And look at the garbage you continually support without a clue.

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

The us vs. them mentality will ruin society. There are violent persons to hold accountable. Tying a huge part of the population to any one of those violent persons helps nothing. And for favoring any one government? That is not worthy of having faith in. Government, any human government, attracts despotic people to come into a position in government and climb up. Any human government will grow more despotic if continuing long enough. History shows this and the great amount of violence from government. And there is nothing from history showing such violence among people without a government.

The us vs. them mentality will ruin society. There are violent persons to hold accountable. Tying a huge part of the population to any one of those violent persons helps nothing. And for favoring any one government? That is not worthy of having faith in. Government, any human government, attracts despotic people to come into a position in government and climb up. Any human government will grow more despotic if continuing long enough. History shows this and the great amount of violence from government. And there is nothing from history showing such violence among people without a government.
It’s not about tying a people to violent people, it’s about a culture that cultivates that violence and a democrat party that perpetuates and thrives on that culture.
It isn’t about two parties in opposition, it’s about democrats and their mindless sheep voters vs this country.

It’s not about tying a people to violent people, it’s about a culture that cultivates that violence and a democrat party that perpetuates and thrives on that culture.
It isn’t about two parties in opposition, it’s about democrats and their mindless sheep voters vs this country.
You have been radicalized of you believe either political party is the enemy, as your words are attempting to describe.

You have been radicalized of you believe either political party is the enemy, as your words are attempting to describe.
Yet Biden endlessly refers to the opposition as MAGA white supremacists.
He's finished politically, he's not done endangering our nation and causing chaos and dysfunction. Wherever he goes he leaves a trail of destruction. I hope his god is ready to deal with him. Isn't going to be pretty.
I never count my chickens before they hatch.

Yet Biden endlessly refers to the opposition as MAGA white supremacists.

I never count my chickens before they hatch.
Biden refers to some republicans as white supremacists, not all. That is what many republicans do, the over-generalize. I would like to see trump run again, then he'd be a three time loser.

Biden refers to some republicans as white supremacists, not all. That is what many republicans do, the over-generalize. I would like to see trump run again, then he'd be a three time loser.
They call all conservatives white supremacists.

LOL.....got caught with his BS.....American voters......MAGA ....the new Jews from Germany.

WATCH: Biden warns Trump and his allies are a threat to the ‘foundations of our Republic’​

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic,” Biden declared. He said they “are determined to take this country backward’ they “promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence.”

Woke Trumpism?

LOL.....got caught with his BS.....American voters......MAGA ....the new Jews from Germany.

WATCH: Biden warns Trump and his allies are a threat to the ‘foundations of our Republic’​

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic,” Biden declared. He said they “are determined to take this country backward’ they “promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence.”

Woke Trumpism?
After Jan 6th. No one should be doubting the threat from the far-left.

Forum List

Back