More democrat violence: republican home shot at

Just one example of republicans playing bad coercive politics with American lives. www.NPR.org>64%-of-US-afults-oppose-overturning-Rove-v-Wade
Demonstrates the ignorance of the average American. Thank democrats and their propaganda wing, MSM.
Roe vs Wade was an unconstitutional overreach by an activist court. Abortion is still legal. It’s only been relegated to the states where it belongs.

How would you know? The only perspective you have on any non-MSM source is what your lefty handlers tell you.
Unfortunately I force myself to watch Fox news about once a month, whenever the Republicans are doing very rotten things and / or when Biden makes a little mistake. It's interesting to see just how much they blow it out of proportion ( often comparing to trump, which makes it a total bad joke ).

Just one example of republicans playing bad coercive politics with American lives. www.NPR.org>64%-of-US-afults-oppose-overturning-Rove-v-Wade
You need to learn how to post a link, and not the entire website.

And it isn't republicans playing bad coercive politics, it was a SCOTUS ruling on an unconstitutional law on the books for over 50 years.
They call it interpreting the constitution.

Unfortunately I force myself to watch Fox news about once a month, whenever the Republicans are doing very rotten things and / or when Biden makes a little mistake. It's interesting to see just how much they blow it out of proportion ( often comparing to trump, which makes it a total bad joke ).
What do you watch? Do you consult any other non-left-wing sources?

And which 3 republican judges lied during their hearings during Their congressional hearings ( perjury ) and what scandalous, immoral president appointed them. I don't know which is worse, that arrogance and ignorant overreach of government or the state anti-abortion laws that followed. Like the Texas law based on Nazi laws.

And which 3 republican judges lied during their hearings during Their congressional hearings ( perjury ) and what scandalous, immoral president appointed them. I don't know which is worse, that arrogance and ignorant overreach of government or the state anti-abortion laws that followed. Like the Texas law based on Nazi laws.
Find me a judge that didn't.
Texas law based on the 10th amendment.

I guess you aren't old enough to remember why Roe vs. Wade came into existence in the first place. It was because of egregious overreaching state abortion laws. You people are the ones who are ignorant. And Scalia and Thomas's opinion was a minority opinion until the Supreme Court was sabotaged and became overly political, this the recent loss of credibility.

Find me a judge that didn't.
Texas law based on the 10th amendment.
Americans should Never spy on one another, that is counter to freedom and democracy. If you can't see anything wrong with that then you are an extremist.

Americans should Never spy on one another, that is counter to freedom and democracy. If you can't see anything wrong with that then you are an extremist.
You're attempting to defend the inexcusable now. That's how we roll ? Trickery and deceit are not Supreme Court judge qualities. Only kangaroo judge qualities or third-world judge qualities.

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

Your outrage is a little premature, since they do not have a suspect yet.

You can move to a different state or act to have the law in your state changed. How radical!
Or just don’t generate an unwanted pregnancy. Personal responsibility? How radical!

I guess you aren't old enough to remember why Roe vs. Wade came into existence in the first place. It was because of egregious overreaching state abortion laws. You people are the ones who are ignorant. And Scalia and Thomas's opinion was a minority opinion until the Supreme Court was sabotaged and became overly political, this the recent loss of credibility.
You're attempting to defend the inexcusable now. That's how we roll ? Trickery and deceit are not Supreme Court judge qualities. Only kangaroo judge qualities or third-world judge qualities.
Answering your own posts now? Dude....you pop a gasket 'er what?

You can move to a different state or act to have the law in your state changed. How radical!
Or just don’t generate an unwanted pregnancy. Personal responsibility? How radical!
The idea is it should have never been overturned in the first place. We ' be been down this road before. It's just bad news. Roe vs. Wade was the logical compromise. Now we're back to bad laws once again.

The idea is it should have never been overturned in the first place. We ' be been down this road before. It's just bad news. Roe vs. Wade was the logical compromise. Now we're back to bad laws once again.
Been trying for 55 years to overturn it......like a day after the original decision.

June 17, 2003: In a twist, Roe filed a motion with the federal court in Dallas to have her case overturned, arguing that abortion hurts women.

TIMELINE: Roe v. Wade Abortion Law From 1973-2022

Been trying for 55 years to overturn it......like a day after the original decision.

June 17, 2003: In a twist, Roe filed a motion with the federal court in Dallas to have her case overturned, arguing that abortion hurts women.

TIMELINE: Roe v. Wade Abortion Law From 1973-2022
Correct, extremists have been attacking it for all that time. It was bad to simply compromise. The Supreme Court should have ruled any and all abortions laws are an over-reach of the government on medical privacy grounds as well as an attack on the personal freedoms of citizens.

Forum List

Back