More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Well, even though I considered Bush II to be almost as evil as Nixon, I do feel that I owe him a "Thanks" for giving me Medicare RX. And the best part of it was that he didn't even charge anybody for it! Of course, he didn't charge anyone for Katrina, Afghanistan or Iraq, either...and then he cut taxes!!!! If you get right down to it, Bush II was the most generous president since FDR!

Last edited:

the Left is celebrating things they claim to despise; like record corporate profits

it really is that simple

The Libs hate Wall street and corporations....

Then they praise their leader for making Wall Street soar to record highs...which they hate
but they love. :cuckoo:

Where have liberals ever hated Wall Street or corporations? They perform the best when a liberal is President

Occupy Wall Street.... Wall Street bad.Corporations bad.Profit bad...

Now Obama is responsible for record profits and it is good.

Our Messiah has more than DOUBLED the Dow Jones Average

All this in spite of the nonstop efforts by republicans to make the economy fail

Well, even though I considered Bush II to be almost as evil as Nixon, I do feel that I owe him a "Thanks" for giving me Medicare RX. And the best part of it was that he didn't even charge anybody for it! Of course, he didn't charge anyone for Katrina, Afghanistan or Iraq, either...and then he cut taxes!!!! If you get right down to it, Bush II was the most generous president since FDR!

Ugg..

You left off the stimulus checks that everyone (except apparently folks like me got.)

Yeah if you were paying AMT penalties under Bush's reign of gifts and fear you got screwed. All those tax cuts and they couldn't let AMT scale with inflation? WTF?

All this in spite of the nonstop efforts by republicans to make the economy fail

How many times are you gonna repeat this lie? The republican house saved Obama's ass by refusing to do anything that libtard wanted to do for the last 3years.

Just think of all the gains the American people would have realized had they been able to invest their witholdings in the market instead of failing Social Security.
The Dow pushing on 17k ... The goverment showing record debt.

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

:lol:
Go scratch your hypocritical ass in Macy's window.
You libs have been vilifying EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL Wall Street for years...
Now you want it both ways.
Look genius, any person who has been paying attention knows two things. One, the markets are over valued with the help of fake money from QE III.
Two, this was predictable as the economy is cyclical. The stock markets are performing not because of, but in spite of Obama's domestic policies
I find it amusing that you as a lib is jumping for joy in the hope that this can be connected to Obama....

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

BTW, 800,000 people last month LEFT the labor market...Please reply with your list of "don't blame Obama" excuses.

I congratulate our Messiah, President Obama on his booming Stock Market and surging economy

Great work sir!

booth-salute.gif

if the economy is really booming and real job growth is happening then i'm sure you wont mind reducing welfare, food stamps, and unemployment from their record levels in dollar numbers and days you are able to collect UC?

thanks for your support!

How DARE you!!!!!!

I'll be happier when our deficit goes down. The economy, surprisingly, is not a campaign issue this election season.

Just think of all the gains the American people would have realized had they been able to invest their witholdings in the market instead of failing Social Security.
The Dow pushing on 17k ... The goverment showing record debt.

The Social Security money was invested in supply side tax loopholes subsidizing the rich so far down the laffer curve that they never returned the investment. Workers were taxed to death so Mitt Romney could pay less than 13% tax & many others paid nothing at all. Everyone should pay the same tax rate regardless of income. Everyone should pay at least 19% federal tax, because that is the average spend rate over the past 50 years. Paying less means you are stealing from me & other middle income paying 39% effective tax rate.

The laffer curve max tax revenue rate is 33%. Tax rates should never be above that. But government unified the budget making payroll taxes go to fund government so they could lower the dividend tax rate. The working class paid most of the taxes in this country subsidizing so the rich & poor could pay much less. Everyone paying a combined effective tax rate above 33% deserves a tax cut.

14182636734_25d08b6f61_b.jpg

Last edited:
Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

This reminds me of those Newsmax folks who keep claiming the market is bound to crash any day now :cuckoo:

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

Republican policy puts money where it belongs... on main street, not Wall Street. It's what creates jobs and generates GDP.

How many times are you gonna repeat this lie? The republican house saved Obama's ass by refusing to do anything that libtard wanted to do for the last 3years.

Our Messiah rescued our economy in spite of Tepublican efforts to trash it

The Messiah must Fail

Last edited:

Obama controls the stock market now? That can't be right. It's doesn't match his track record. Everything he touches is a fucking disaster.

I'll be happier when our deficit goes down. The economy, surprisingly, is not a campaign issue this election season.

Why would it be when you have.....Benghazi!

Forum List

Back