More economic good news......unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

pequea google it

it will make the manure you are spreading much easier

"With a 175 bushel capacity, Pequea's 175P is designed to withstand the demands of today's small to mid-size farm. The manure spreader box is constructed of fully welded 10 Gauge High Strength steel. Our large PTO model manure spreaders include 2 speed gearboxes, with a neutral and cleanout setting. Pequea manure spreader options include fine spread pans, top beaters, and hydraulic end gates."

He needs something bigger than this product.

pequea google it

it will make the manure you are spreading much easier

"With a 175 bushel capacity, Pequea's 175P is designed to withstand the demands of today's small to mid-size farm. The manure spreader box is constructed of fully welded 10 Gauge High Strength steel. Our large PTO model manure spreaders include 2 speed gearboxes, with a neutral and cleanout setting. Pequea manure spreader options include fine spread pans, top beaters, and hydraulic end gates."

He needs something bigger than this product.
manurespreader-banner.jpg

well give us something brand new then ,,,,what new bs can you come up with?

Unlike you I don't start threads simply to do so. There are like four threads on this, post on them and stop seeking attention, fool

500 Benghazi threads say STFU!

Shhhhhh old one, you're irrelevant....learn it....then live it

English please, Lupe.

Get over yourself old timer, you're a nothing and can't debate worth a shit. A little comedy value as you struggle to look intelligent and that's about it. And here you thought you were MENSA material. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now go have a Geritol shake

Since my IQ is 138 I would qualify for MENSA.

Unlike you I don't start threads simply to do so. There are like four threads on this, post on them and stop seeking attention, fool

English please, Lupe.

Get over yourself old timer, you're a nothing and can't debate worth a shit. A little comedy value as you struggle to look intelligent and that's about it. And here you thought you were MENSA material. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now go have a Geritol shake

Are we talking your alleged IQ, or the amount you collect in food stamps every month???

This is a good news story but to the far right this is bad news...

You should pick your side from this thread... One side is being positive and one side want US to fail so they can look better...

You have guys on the right here that wanted more dead in Benegazi, Hope ISIS make more attacks, want IRan to break the treaty, Hope the Economy tanks, Look at unemployment going down and curse.... They wish thinks bad on America so someone will look at them...

Economy is far better than when Obama inherited it despite what they say and wish...

This is simple propaganda, they keep on say Ameria is shit and their rampant ideas are the only answer...

You should pick your side from this thread... One side is being positive and one side want US to fail so they can look better...

You have guys on the right here that wanted more dead in Benegazi, Hope ISIS make more attacks, want IRan to break the treaty, Hope the Economy tanks, Look at unemployment going down and curse.... They wish thinks bad on America so someone will look at them...

Economy is far better than when Obama inherited it despite what they say and wish...

This is simple propaganda, they keep on say Ameria is shit and their rampant ideas are the only answer...
If the economy is doing so great, why have wages fallen by an average of $10K per family, and why do we have a RECORD number of people on food stamps????

What the Obama Apologist Prog Loons refuse to Grok is that population growth alone will result in some meager (as we have seen) job gains. The true story is in the cratering Labor Force Participation Rate, in the employment levels of age cohorts (take a look at the levels for 20 somethings, in particular black men and in the increasing participation of older people who should be retired) - and the ratio of jobs going to immigrants vs. native born.

More like Ir an has broken the treaty , there will be more ISIS attacks due to lib policies only a miracle there werent more dead in Benghazi, and libs call that succes

English please, Lupe.

MENSA's really dropped their standards then.

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic

Likely because we need to add somewhere in the range of 180,000 just to keep up with population growth, retirements etc., so 150,000 is nothing to be happy about.

The libs need a labor economics class. Badly.
Stop lying. You've been shown the 151,000 jobs were enough to increase the employment/population raitio.

latest_numbers_LNS12300000_2006_2016_all_period_M01_data.gif

English please, Lupe.

Mine is 254...see how that BS works?

If the economy is doing so great, why have wages fallen by an average of $10K per family, and why do we have a RECORD number of people on food stamps????
Who is stopping increasing the Minimum Wage?

If you are on todays Minimum Wage with a family today you on food stamps...

As for the Average family, Production is going up, I think it is a good question why the workers are not getting more.... Have Democrats not been shouting about that for the last number of years?

So you are trying to blame the PResident for stuff the GOP is pushing..

Forum List

Back