More economic good news......unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

lol can't take the heat get out of the kitchen pubs

Heat? You're spamming and it's old

Another tool. as if wording it like they did makes it ALL better. it and they are joke
Well they are all about window dressing with no substance so.....

They're too stupid to realize they are being played like a fiddle

there are a few die hard core Obot idiots out there. People mostly just laugh at them.
Can you still laugh?

For 7 + years you publicans have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at him ..real patriots ,, lol and he's still standing tall ..........making America a better place to live and it's killing you animals

For 7 + years you publicans have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at him ..real patriots ,, lol and he's still standing tall ..........making America a better place to live and it's killing you animals

Hands Eddie a Kleenex....to wipe that nasty "O" ring from around his mouth

Good grief..another freaking thread on this BS? Make it stop
Looks like USMB hired a new spambot. Woot.

well give us something brand new then ,,,,what new bs can you come up with?

Unlike you I don't start threads simply to do so. There are like four threads on this, post on them and stop seeking attention, fool

500 Benghazi threads say STFU!

stick that in your pipes and smoke em .......4.9% unemployment rate Even the great Romney said he'd get it down to 6% by the end of 2016 Guess it took the great Obama the scourge of the repub party to get the job done...........Anyone want to guess how a republican president will fk things up AGAIN??
So, are you enjoying your new job flipping burgers for minimum wage 20 hours a week to supplement your food stamps, while you wonder when your boss will replace you with an illegal???

be careful sass or I'll make an executive decision and say you're dead to me

be careful sass or I'll make an executive decision and say you're dead to me

Oh curses ...a troll making inane threats. sit down you uninformed moron

Unlike you I don't start threads simply to do so. There are like four threads on this, post on them and stop seeking attention, fool

NY that can't stand getting hit with their own BS They speak out of both sides of their mouths it's in their genes

Shhhhhh old one, you're irrelevant....learn it....then live it

Yeah the economy is doing so great we're about to go into a recession.

stick that in your pipes and smoke em .......4.9% unemployment rate Even the great Romney said he'd get it down to 6% by the end of 2016 Guess it took the great Obama the scourge of the repub party to get the job done...........Anyone want to guess how a republican president will fk things up AGAIN??
So, are you enjoying your new job flipping burgers for minimum wage 20 hours a week to supplement your food stamps, while you wonder when your boss will replace you with an illegal???
Living in mommy's basement masterbating to pics of Hillary in her beach moo moo.

English please, Lupe.

NY that can't stand getting hit with their own BS They speak out of both sides of their mouths it's in their genes

When they only insult it's their tell they can't argue with what you posted.

English please, Lupe.

Get over yourself old timer, you're a nothing and can't debate worth a shit. A little comedy value as you struggle to look intelligent and that's about it. And here you thought you were MENSA material. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now go have a Geritol shake

Forum List

Back