More economic good news......unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic
What's the average job gain ??? or are you too cowardly to mention that?

Under Obungles....anemic. Eddie get past I'm taking you serious, at first it was fun smacking you around but now even that is boring. Go outside and play
Better than it was under Bush. Especially in the private sector. Where under Obama, we are currently in the 71st consecutive month of job growth.
thumbsup.gif

Under Obungles....anemic. Eddie get past I'm taking you serious, at first it was fun smacking you around but now even that is boring. Go outside and play
Now that I have your blessing I will

Better than it was under Bush. Especially in the private sector. Where under Obama, we are currently in the 71st consecutive month of job growth.
thumbsup.gif
Notice Faun not one of them mention the 180000 per month their loser gwb was losing......no chance of an honest dialogue here

Obama has added over 9 million jobs, Both Bush's combined for 4 million

Who was anemic?
And that's in 7 years compared to the Bush's 12 years.

Who was anemic?

The republicans here just are dim bulbs ,,,,,facts are not their friends

Tons of part-time jobs. I;m going to the toilet
+5,000 part time workers is tons? Compared to 538,000 more full time workers? Interesting.

you believe that bullshit if you want Mongo
Present your source, then and explain why it's more accurate than the BLS data.

It's called fixing numbers to make Odumbo look like a great president
The president or anyone in the administration fixing BLS statistics is as absurd as the the moon landing hoax conspiracy theory, Johnson had Kennedy assassinated, and the world is really flat.

A lot of silly statements above.

There will be great oil washout, as Franks so hopes for.

If China implodes, we will survive. If we implode, the world goes into serious depression. There is no indication of that happening.

Jake we're at the beginning of the great oil wipeout

Heat? You're spamming and it's old

Another tool. as if wording it like they did makes it ALL better. it and they are joke
Well they are all about window dressing with no substance so.....

They're too stupid to realize they are being played like a fiddle

there are a few die hard core Obot idiots out there. People mostly just laugh at them.
Kinda like Eddie here.

They're all desperate to try and make a hero out of their dear wonderful Cult leader. doesn't matter, the majority of the people can't stand him or that nasty progressive/dem party of theirs. I just laugh at them

Cue republican outrage over labor participation rate and U6

Unemployment falls to 4.9%, lowest in 8 years
When they do a true count and report the true numbers I will care.
What do you mean by true count?
If they counted the out of wok ones that quit looking the UE rate would be at least doubled.
They do. The U-5 is unemployed plus all marginally attached (want to work, could start a job if offered, looked for work in the last year but not the last month) as a percent of the labor force plus all marginally attached. The U-5 is 6.2%. So how are you getting double?

Who was anemic?

The republicans here just are dim bulbs ,,,,,facts are not their friends

and you're a typical nasty leftie. typical of the people who follows their Masters of the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back