More Evidence Of Hillary's Responsibility For Benghazi Deaths

Or put the evil cackling bitch in prison where she belongs.

You really are scared of her, aren't you?
Grow up, idiot. This isn't a fucking sporting event. It may come as a surprise to you but a lot of people don't want an untrustworthy person who doesn't value American lives running the country. Of course, you wouldn't understand, all you care about is your side winning, whether they're honorable people or not. It speaks to your character, or lack thereof.

The right has nothing but lies. Benghazi lies, Planned Parenthood lies. Lies lies,lies. Everything you whine about has been shown to be manufactured crap for political purposes. You are the last person to complain about acting like this is a fucking sporting event. I really miss when the GOP had integrity.
Is that the best you've got..."liar, liar, liar"?

It pretty much covers everything. I guess I could add Idiot, but everybody already knows that.

Or put the evil cackling bitch in prison where she belongs.

Grow up, idiot. This isn't a fucking sporting event. It may come as a surprise to you but a lot of people don't want an untrustworthy person who doesn't value American lives running the country. Of course, you wouldn't understand, all you care about is your side winning, whether they're honorable people or not. It speaks to your character, or lack thereof.

The right has nothing but lies. Benghazi lies, Planned Parenthood lies. Lies lies,lies. Everything you whine about has been shown to be manufactured crap for political purposes. You are the last person to complain about acting like this is a fucking sporting event. I really miss when the GOP had integrity.

It pretty much covers everything. I guess I could add Idiot, but everybody already knows that.
They also know that you're probably 12 years old.

Of course this isn't a fucking sporting event....nor is it a circus....but your party seems to have all the clowns and is doing all the entertaining. People who don't want Hillary because they believe the lies that your party has manufactured and promoted don't have to vote for her. But Republican/conservatives are scared because Hillary speaks with authority, unlike the buffoon, carnival barker that tells you that he is going to make everyone rich and make America great again, and they know that it will be hard to beat her. So instead, they come up with bullshit and then it blows up in their face.....like the latest Benghazi crap.

CIA shrugs off Clinton’s ‘classified’ email

If Republican/conservatives cared so much about Benghazi they should have told their Representative Congressmen/Senators to increase the funding for security, instead they went along with their party who only cares about the wealthy and damn the middle class. The fake committee doesn't give a damn about Benghazi, or Stevens, all it was after was trying to destroy Hillary, but they have failed miserably.

You're brainwashed and don't even know it.

What ever you say dumb ass.

Of course this isn't a fucking sporting event....nor is it a circus....but your party seems to have all the clowns and is doing all the entertaining. People who don't want Hillary because they believe the lies that your party has manufactured and promoted don't have to vote for her. But Republican/conservatives are scared because Hillary speaks with authority, unlike the buffoon, carnival barker that tells you that he is going to make everyone rich and make America great again, and they know that it will be hard to beat her. So instead, they come up with bullshit and then it blows up in their face.....like the latest Benghazi crap.

CIA shrugs off Clinton’s ‘classified’ email

If Republican/conservatives cared so much about Benghazi they should have told their Representative Congressmen/Senators to increase the funding for security, instead they went along with their party who only cares about the wealthy and damn the middle class. The fake committee doesn't give a damn about Benghazi, or Stevens, all it was after was trying to destroy Hillary, but they have failed miserably.

You're brainwashed and don't even know it.
Blow it out your ass, drone.

What ever you say dumb ass.
Your concession is noted.

ah... the Obama deranged loons become Hillary deranged loons.

it's going to be an awesome eight years. :thup:

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?

Did the 50 dead ask for extra security and was denied?
Should every request be automatically granted? I would say no, that just because a request is made doesn't mean there was reason enough to grant it. The state department is not prescient

Every request needs to be evaluated and if extra security is needed but unfeasible then steps need to be taken to evacuate those that you are unable to protect.

In this case they had credible intelligence that suggested an attack was imminent.

Yup. They had months of warnings. Warnings the Brits and the Red Cross took very seriously as they pulled their people out of Libya. That's exactly what we should have done.

But Hilbats State Department did nothing and four good men died for their gross negligence.

As for money for funding? That's been debunked so many times. I myself watched an administration spokeswoman the very next day say money wasn't a problem.

Stick a fork in that no money bullshit. Its done.

Oh and if any of the lefty loons on this board had lost a brother at Benghazi they would be singing an entirely different tune.

They would want answers, explanations and I'd bet they would be looking to broil Hilbat and her incompetent State Department over a very hot fire.

With the incompetent State Department as an employer who the hell needs any enemies??

Last edited:

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?

Should every request be automatically granted? I would say no, that just because a request is made doesn't mean there was reason enough to grant it. The state department is not prescient

Every request needs to be evaluated and if extra security is needed but unfeasible then steps need to be taken to evacuate those that you are unable to protect.

In this case they had credible intelligence that suggested an attack was imminent.

Yup. They had months of warnings. Warnings the Brits and the Red Cross took very seriously as they pulled their people out of Libya. That's exactly what we should have done.

But Hilbats State Department did nothing and four good men died for their gross negligence.

As for money for funding? That's been debunked so many times. I myself watched an administration spokeswoman the very next day say money wasn't a problem.

Oh and if any of the lefty loons on this board had lost a brother at Benghazi they would be singing an entirely different tune.

They would want answers, explanations and I'd bet they would be looking to broil Hilbat and her incompetent State Department over a very hot fire.

With the incompetent State Department as an employer who the hell needs any enemies??

you mean like the warnings we had about an attack by bin laden on US soil using our own planes.

you really should lay off the cool-aid.

you mean like the warnings we had about an attack by bin laden on US soil using our own planes.

The lives of the 3,000 who were murdered on 9-11 mean nothing to these people just like the lives of the 4,500 who were killed looking for wmds. Only the 4 at Benghazi matter to them. Yes, it`s about Hillary, our next president.

Those "warnings" were known as early as 1993. Two administrations dropped the ball on that one.

The lives of the 3,000 who were murdered on 9-11 mean nothing to these people just like the lives of the 4,500 who were killed looking for wmds. Only the 4 at Benghazi matter to them. Yes, it`s about Hillary, our next president.

Your kool-aid glass is getting low.

:bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:
http://www.newsweek.com/another-bad-day-benghazi-panel-384592

according to committee correspondence reviewed by Newsweek, the CIA did tell the panel on Saturday that it had reviewed 127 emails between Clinton and her close friend and outside adviser, Sidney Blumenthal, and none of it was deemed classified.

“The CIA reviewed the material in question and informed State that it required no redaction,”

:bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:
http://www.newsweek.com/another-bad-day-benghazi-panel-384592

according to committee correspondence reviewed by Newsweek, the CIA did tell the panel on Saturday that it had reviewed 127 emails between Clinton and her close friend and outside adviser, Sidney Blumenthal, and none of it was deemed classified.

“The CIA reviewed the material in question and informed State that it required no redaction,”
Good, that leave another 30,900 emails the FBI has to find.

Here is the Goofy Goon that needs to be Investigated for his role on 9 11...sumbitch let 3000 brave Americans die in NYC
bushsays.gif
flat-out lied about Iraq’s weapons.
In a major speech in October 2002, he said that Saddam Hussein had the capacity to send unmanned aircraft to the U.S. with bombs that could range from chemical weapons to nuclear devices. “We cannot wait for the final proof—the smoking gun—that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud,” he said.

Forum List

Back