More Evidence Of Hillary's Responsibility For Benghazi Deaths

Cute. Out of context, but who cares huh?
The context moron is that the GOP which inflicted the sorry fool Failure 43 on America wants to go after Hillary who has more competence in her toe nail clippings than Retardo 43 has in total...the context is incompetence and the cost of incompetence as we saw on 9 11 and the aftermath...

ah... the Obama deranged loons become Hillary deranged loons.

it's going to be an awesome eight years. :thup:

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?
Did Bush lie about them?

The only liars I saw were Obama and his administration. They blamed it on a video.

Of course Barry had no problem jetting off to his Vegas fund raise the very next day.

Gotta love a guy who has his priorities in order and four dead men, one being his ambassador, sure weren't number one on his priority list.

Cute. Out of context, but who cares huh?
The context moron is that the GOP which inflicted the sorry fool Failure 43 on America wants to go after Hillary who has more competence in her toe nail clippings than Retardo 43 has in total...the context is incompetence and the cost of incompetence as we saw on 9 11 and the aftermath...

What a joke. The only competent anything about Hilbat is her fat ass.

There was incompetence before 9-11 and plenty shown before Benghazi.

Of course if your brother were a fatality at Benghazi you wouldn't be holding Hilbat in such esteem. In fact I would venture to say you'd be looking to crucify that POS.

Oh and BTW. The subject is Benghazi. Not 9-11. Deflect, Deflect. Seems to be all you lefty loons want to do.

Wonder why that is? Oh wait. I forgot. You support that far from reliable POS Hillary Rodham Clinton. Never mind.

Last edited:
This would explain the deleted emails and made-up story about a video.

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down.

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows
Just like in Somalia in 93'.

Requests for armor was rejected by the Clinton Administration.

Dejavu all over again.

Hillary is so arrogant that neither of these disasters will change her policies. Anyone who works in harm's way for the Clinton's is on their own.

But she'll take our guns and take care of her ghey friends.... (and her Muslim friends) here at home. Just don't volunteer for work overseas.

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?
Did Bush lie about them?
How can he lie when no questions were ever asked about the dozen attacks on his watch? I heard that Bush gave the stand down order for each of the dozen attacks!!!!

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down.

Aww man, I thought you finally had something that actually showed Hillary did something wrong. I'll guess I'll wait for the next republican thread claiming to have evidence.

Aww man, I thought you finally had something that actually showed Hillary did something wrong. I'll guess I'll wait for the next republican thread claiming to have evidence.

Well her State Department wasn't exactly a shinning example of competence. They had months of warnings and did nothing.

If that's your idea of nothing wrong then an idiot you truly are.

The buck for Benghazi stops at Hilbats desk and always will.

Did Bush lie about them?
How can he lie when no questions were ever asked about the dozen attacks on his watch? I heard that Bush gave the stand down order for each of the dozen attacks!!!!

Its not about Bush idiot. Its about Hilbat and her less than competent State Department.

The buck stops at Hillbats desk and always will.

Well her State Department wasn't exactly a shinning example of competence. They had months of warnings and did nothing.

Things went wrong in a war zone! Extra! Extra!

The US State Department run by Hillary Rodham Clinton did nothing after months of warning about an attack planned for Benghazi and four men died.

Extra! Extra!

The US State Department run by Hillary Rodham Clinton did nothing after months of warning about an attack in Benghazi and four men died.

Extra! Extra!

And that means if Hilary would've done...SOMETHING. Those guys would be alive today! Thats how hypothetical work!

How many previous "investigations" were there that didn't even uncover the fat lady's use of a private server?

The US State Department run by Hillary Rodham Clinton did nothing after months of warning about an attack in Benghazi and four men died.

Extra! Extra!

And that means if Hilary would've done...SOMETHING. Those guys would be alive today! Thats how hypothetical work!

You bet your ass they would be alive.

The Brits and the Red Cross left Libya because of those same warnings.

If our folks had been pulled out there would have been no Benghazi attack you idiot.

Those four men would still be alive.

How many previous "investigations" were there that didn't even uncover the fat lady's use of a private server?

Why would they look at her server when the issue was supposed to be about Ben Gazzy? They didnt check her Alternator either

Extra! Extra!

You bet your ass they would be alive.

See? THATS the part you need to prove. But since you cant prove things that never happened watching you claim it as a fact is good times

The Brits and the Red Cross left Libya because of those same warnings.

Oh oh and that means....We would've left too!

If our folks had been pulled out there would have been no Benghazi attack you idiot.

Those four men would still be alive.

Thats the part you have to prove. Speculation isnt truth. Hell, if I wouldve bought a lottery ticket I wouldve won!!!!

Forum List

Back