More Evidence Of Hillary's Responsibility For Benghazi Deaths

Anyone here actually READ the memo from Stevens instead of taking FOX's word for what it says Stevens said?

Tell us in your own words C4A...then explain it to these men!

Benghazi%252520O-bandoned%2525204_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg
It's tragic that these 4 men died, and everyone in the Nation is saddened by it.

It's tragic to see any of our peeps be killed in this manner, just as tragic as it was to see all of our peeps die in the 9/11 attack....it's a deep in the gut feeling of sorrow.

In hind sight, could we have somehow done better than what we did....? One can only hope, that we could have....that there would be something that we can learn, that would prevent other tragedies like this from happening...

But life just doesn't seem to work that way, and we repeat our short comings over and over again, at least it seems that way...

After Pearl Harbor, the saying NEVER AGAIN became popular speak.... (never again will we have our guard down and let ourselves be attacked on our own soil)

Yet a handful of decades later, we have our intelligence fail us again and have the 9/11 attacks on our soil, we were gob smacked again....as the Brits would say.

I think our Intelligence could have failed us again. Not intentionally, not by any kind of devious plan...
but I don't know this for certain, it is just speculating from a hind sight view....with little or no actual facts to base it on.

One thing I do know, is no way in hell, if I were in charge of this Nation, would I have blasted over world wide television that our intelligence failed, so that our enemies could hear and gloat or feel empowered to plan new events...

This would explain the deleted emails and made-up story about a video.

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down.

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows

Yeah, idiot....Republicans did not want to increase funding for Benghazi. Was Hillary supposed to pay for it?

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.

Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

Now quit your whining and accept the fact that the Benghazi committe under Gowdy was only set up to discredit Hillary and it has blown up in their face with all their screw ups. Hillary will mop the floor with them on Thursday.
You quote 1 Republican. I noticed that none of you leftards have answered the question on why the special forces in Tripoli were told NOT to go to Benghazi to give assistance to Stevens and the others at the embassy who were under fire. And terrorist threats had been made days before the attack but no effort was made to remove the staff. Who was in charge, fuckwad? Republicans? No. Who was the SOS? A Republican? No, it was HILLARY CLINTON, but she couldn't be bothered with it and neither could our president, who went to bed while the embassy was under attack, then went to a fundraiser the next morning while Stevens was being murdered. Fuck you.

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds

Did they find that the men, under attack did radio for help?

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down.

Yeah, idiot....Republicans did not want to increase funding for Benghazi. Was Hillary supposed to pay for it?

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.

Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

Now quit your whining and accept the fact that the Benghazi committe under Gowdy was only set up to discredit Hillary and it has blown up in their face with all their screw ups. Hillary will mop the floor with them on Thursday.
You quote 1 Republican.
Does every Republican in Congress have to be quoted for you to realize that all of them voted against increasing funds?
The entire Republican lemins in Congress voted against increasing funds.

Now why are you denying it?

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

I noticed that none of you leftards have answered the question on why the special forces in Tripoli were told NOT to go to Benghazi to give assistance to Stevens and the others at the embassy who were under fire. And terrorist threats had been made days before the attack but no effort was made to remove the staff. Who was in charge, fuckwad? Republicans? No. Who was the SOS? A Republican? No, it was HILLARY CLINTON, but she couldn't be bothered with it and neither could our president, who went to bed while the embassy was under attack, then went to a fundraiser the next morning while Stevens was being murdered. Fuck you.

Look, I know you're not going to admit that your party is a fuck up, but a Republican Benghazi committee found no wrong-doing. So, were those Republicans lying? So, you and the rest of the Benghazi-scandal hopefuls have no leg to stand on and now that the new Benghazi committee that has spent millions has just admitted that their whole purpose was to denigrate Hillary, they will continue be the laughing stock of the country.

So, shut the fuck up about it, already with your lame thread.

GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
LA Times

This may be the nail in her coffin that will prompt Biden to enter the race and knock the bitch out of the box for good.

How many nails have you thought was THE one over the last 3 decades?

Nailing the coffin doesn't solve the problem, you need to drive a stake through its heart or use large doses of garlic to make it go away

Yeah....she's got most conservatives scared shitless.

You quote 1 Republican. I noticed that none of you leftards have answered the question on why the special forces in Tripoli were told NOT to go to Benghazi to give assistance to Stevens and the others at the embassy who were under fire. And terrorist threats had been made days before the attack but no effort was made to remove the staff. Who was in charge, fuckwad? Republicans? No. Who was the SOS? A Republican? No, it was HILLARY CLINTON, but she couldn't be bothered with it and neither could our president, who went to bed while the embassy was under attack, then went to a fundraiser the next morning while Stevens was being murdered. Fuck you.

It was a major screw up and no one wants to be responsible for it. I find it hard to believe that the men under fire never called in for a rescue or support, yet its claimed that there never was an order to stand down.
The left is holding on to the talking point "They didn't say the words 'stand down', they said 'don't board the plane'." Big difference, ya know.

7 investigations, including republican controlled investigations found that the military responded properly, and no white house appointed personnel behaved improperly. Are you saying all those reports, including republican committees, lied?

Anyone here actually READ the memo from Stevens instead of taking FOX's word for what it says Stevens said?

Tell us in your own words C4A...then explain it to these men!

Benghazi%252520O-bandoned%2525204_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg
It's tragic that these 4 men died, and everyone in the Nation is saddened by it.

It's tragic to see any of our peeps be killed in this manner, just as tragic as it was to see all of our peeps die in the 9/11 attack....it's a deep in the gut feeling of sorrow.

In hind sight, could we have somehow done better than what we did....? One can only hope, that we could have....that there would be something that we can learn, that would prevent other tragedies like this from happening...

But life just doesn't seem to work that way, and we repeat our short comings over and over again, at least it seems that way...

After Pearl Harbor, the saying NEVER AGAIN became popular speak.... (never again will we have our guard down and let ourselves be attacked on our own soil)

Yet a handful of decades later, we have our intelligence fail us again and have the 9/11 attacks on our soil, we were gob smacked again....as the Brits would say.

I think our Intelligence could have failed us again. Not intentionally, not by any kind of devious plan...
but I don't know this for certain, it is just speculating from a hind sight view....with little or no actual facts to base it on.

One thing I do know, is no way in hell, if I were in charge of this Nation, would I have blasted over world wide television that our intelligence failed, so that our enemies could hear and gloat or feel empowered to plan new events...
C4A, you want to know the REAL REASON that intelligence FAILED for 9/11?

1. The Gorelick Wall - 9/11 Research Wiki - Wikia
    911research.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gorelick_Wall
    The Gorelick
    memo of 1995 erected a "wall" between counter-intelligence and law enforcement, which impeded investigation of al Qaeda in the run-up to the 9/11 attacks.

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds

Each and every completed investigation has been publicly released. Look it up for yourself. I'm sure you have been given that answer many times,but you chose to not believe it.

Each and every completed investigation has been publicly released. Look it up for yourself. I'm sure you have been given that answer many times,but you chose to not believe it.

1. General Ham himself testified before the House Committee on Armed Services in June 2013 that the decision not to deploy close air support during the attack was made by him based on his assessment of the situation at the timenot because he was ordered to "stand down":
Sounds like a COVER UP to me!

It was a major screw up and no one wants to be responsible for it. I find it hard to believe that the men under fire never called in for a rescue or support, yet its claimed that there never was an order to stand down.
The left is holding on to the talking point "They didn't say the words 'stand down', they said 'don't board the plane'." Big difference, ya know.

7 investigations, including republican controlled investigations found that the military responded properly, and no white house appointed personnel behaved improperly. Are you saying all those reports, including republican committees, lied?
31 thousand missing emails is a lot of info. You're pretty much going to have to wait for the FBI to get through with her server.

1. General Ham himself testified before the House Committee on Armed Services in June 2013 that the decision not to deploy close air support during the attack was made by him based on his assessment of the situation at the timenot because he was ordered to "stand down":
Sounds like a COVER UP to me!

There really is nothing quite like the disrespect that the Lay-Z-Boy "generals" show towards our military command structure when it suits their political whims.

31 thousand missing emails is a lot of info. You're pretty much going to have to wait for the FBI to get through with her server.

The FBI will do a thorough investigation and it will take as long as it takes. There is no reason to believe Hillary did anything wrong. Answer the question. Do you think all those other investigations lied in their final reports? Even the republican led investigations?

"More Evidence Of Hillary's Responsibility For Benghazi Deaths"

More evidence of the ridiculous, desperate right.

You quote 1 Republican.
Does every Republican in Congress have to be quoted for you to realize that all of them voted against increasing funds?
The entire Republican lemins in Congress voted against increasing funds.

Now why are you denying it?

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

I noticed that none of you leftards have answered the question on why the special forces in Tripoli were told NOT to go to Benghazi to give assistance to Stevens and the others at the embassy who were under fire. And terrorist threats had been made days before the attack but no effort was made to remove the staff. Who was in charge, fuckwad? Republicans? No. Who was the SOS? A Republican? No, it was HILLARY CLINTON, but she couldn't be bothered with it and neither could our president, who went to bed while the embassy was under attack, then went to a fundraiser the next morning while Stevens was being murdered. Fuck you.

Look, I know you're not going to admit that your party is a fuck up, but a Republican Benghazi committee found no wrong-doing. So, were those Republicans lying? So, you and the rest of the Benghazi-scandal hopefuls have no leg to stand on and now that the new Benghazi committee that has spent millions has just admitted that their whole purpose was to denigrate Hillary, they will continue be the laughing stock of the country.

So, shut the fuck up about it, already with your lame thread.

GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
LA Times
BEFORE the missing emails. Why did she delete thousands of emails, many of which pertained to Benghazi. It's hard to find wrongdoing when an investigation is being stonewalled from those who are in power. Hillary thought she was home free until she found out the deleted emails weren't really deleted after all. NOW we're finding out she lied through and obstructed the entire investigation. The truth that was hidden is now beginning to come out and the country is seeing Hillary for the liar that she is. Stay tuned.

Or put the evil cackling bitch in prison where she belongs.

You really are scared of her, aren't you?
Grow up, idiot. This isn't a fucking sporting event. It may come as a surprise to you but a lot of people don't want an untrustworthy person who doesn't value American lives running the country. Of course, you wouldn't understand, all you care about is your side winning, whether they're honorable people or not. It speaks to your character, or lack thereof.

Grow up, idiot. This isn't a fucking sporting event. It may come as a surprise to you but a lot of people don't want an untrustworthy person who doesn't value American lives running the country. Of course, you wouldn't understand, all you care about is your side winning, whether they're honorable people or not. It speaks to your character, or lack thereof.

The right has nothing but lies. Benghazi lies, Planned Parenthood lies. Lies lies,lies. Everything you whine about has been shown to be manufactured crap for political purposes. You are the last person to complain about acting like this is a fucking sporting event. I really miss when the GOP had integrity.

The right has nothing but lies. Benghazi lies, Planned Parenthood lies. Lies lies,lies. Everything you whine about has been shown to be manufactured crap for political purposes. You are the last person to complain about acting like this is a fucking sporting event. I really miss when the GOP had integrity.
Is that the best you've got..."liar, liar, liar"?

Forum List

Back