More Evidence Of Hillary's Responsibility For Benghazi Deaths

ah... the Obama deranged loons become Hillary deranged loons.

it's going to be an awesome eight years. :thup:

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?

Did the 50 dead ask for extra security and was denied?
Should every request be automatically granted? I would say no, that just because a request is made doesn't mean there was reason enough to grant it. The state department is not prescient

and since you're so concerned, why aren't you shrieking about the 50 dead in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president?

Should every request be automatically granted? I would say no, that just because a request is made doesn't mean there was reason enough to grant it. The state department is not prescient

Every request needs to be evaluated and if extra security is needed but unfeasible then steps need to be taken to evacuate those that you are unable to protect.

In this case they had credible intelligence that suggested an attack was imminent.

Every request needs to be evaluated and if extra security is needed but unfeasible then steps need to be taken to evacuate those that you are unable to protect.

In this case they had credible intelligence that suggested an attack was imminent.

Not according to the Senate Report in finding #3.

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

House Panel Finds 'No Intelligence Failure' Before Benghazi Attack

This would explain the deleted emails and made-up story about a video.

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down.

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows

13? That's the same number of embassy attacks under President George W. Bush - leaving 60 dead.

Link
And WTF does that have to do with the Ambassador Stevens' request for security that was denied? Is that your feeble attempt at a diversion?

This may be the nail in her coffin that will prompt Biden to enter the race and knock the bitch out of the box for good.

Since this little tidbit about Stevens requesting more security has been floating around for three goddamn years now, I wouldn't hold your breath.

This may be the nail in her coffin that will prompt Biden to enter the race and knock the bitch out of the box for good.

How many nails have you thought was THE one over the last 3 decades?

Since this little tidbit about Stevens requesting more security has been floating around for three goddamn years now, I wouldn't hold your breath.
I wouldn't hold yours either.

Indeed it is. Trump is going to make America great again!! Go Donald!!

Trump is running potential voters away from the GOP at a faster rate every time he opens his mouth. Go Donald!!

Indeed it is. Trump is going to make America great again!! Go Donald!!

Trump is running potential voters away from the GOP at a faster rate every time he opens his mouth. Go Donald!!
Link?

That doesn't make any sense, as a response. But carry on.
It made as much sense as what you posted, moron.

:lol:

No, it didn't.

No, it didn't.
No, not to you. You said "I wouldn't hold your breath". Only an idiot would say that. The correct way to say it would be..."I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you". I was mocking you but you're too stupid to see it. No offense.

No, it didn't.
No, not to you. You said "I wouldn't hold your breath". Only an idiot would say that. The correct way to say it would be..."I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you". I was mocking you but you're too stupid to see it. No offense.

Pedantry is a sign of a weak intellect.

Forum List

Back