More evidence the BIG LOCKDOWN that i've been predicting

so you use a bath towel to wipe your ass ! that explains the shitty BO you emit ! and the fact that you need a towel to wipe your ass tells us just how large your ripped and torn anus really is !...... Asclepias cant wipe his ass without getting shit on his elbows .
Of course after he pulls his head out of his ass...

I'm pretty sure I had it back in Nov 2019. I am in incredible shape and that shit left me where I was winded just walking up the stairs. 2 weeks later it was gone. I would hate to have been out of shape and caught that shit.
Or a bad case.
Remember the Broadway dancer and the weightlifter?
One died after losing a leg and the other nearly died from losing more than half his body weight.
Before i got it it played bball 3 days a week and lifted weights the other two.
Three months after COVID I needed heart surgery.
I had a relatively "mild" case but it lingered and did its damage.

We're better at treatments now but that just means fewer people die today. Lingering effects can kill.

They do own you.

It is NO MORE deadly than the original, meaning it isn't very deadly at all.
Sorry. I don't get my virus information from Tucker Carlson.

But, HEY!
Listen to vaccinated Tucker and all his vaccinated friends.
Any reason, you suppose, they're ALL vaccinated and telling you to avoid the prick?
Of course, it's all about "owning the libs"
but
When you're dead, and the LIBS take over government at all levels because GOP voters killed themselves off...
I'm sure you'll be happy with "OWNING THOSE LIBS."
Put that on your headstone.

You're already owned, Flu Boi. You might as well hide in your closet the rest of your life, while I enjoy the things you used to do.

Don't forget to wear a mask or two. Or three.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
I'm vaccinated.
You're not.
WHEN, not if, you get sick I fully expect you'll stay home, spreading it to your family, friends, and EXPECIALLY your GOP buddies.
"YEAH! DAMMIT! We owned those libs"
And then you, your friends, and family die.
Yeah, I feel owned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm vaccinated.
You're not.
WHEN, not if, you get sick I fully expect you'll stay home, spreading it to your family, friends, and EXPECIALLY your GOP buddies.
"YEAH! DAMMIT! We owned those libs"
And then you, your friends, and family die.
Yeah, I feel owned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Piss off, faggot.

Now enjoy the rest of your existence here being on "ignore."

Sorry. I don't get my virus information from Tucker Carlson.

But, HEY!
Listen to vaccinated Tucker and all his vaccinated friends.
Any reason, you suppose, they're ALL vaccinated and telling you to avoid the prick?
Of course, it's all about "owning the libs"
but
When you're dead, and the LIBS take over government at all levels because GOP voters killed themselves off...
I'm sure you'll be happy with "OWNING THOSE LIBS."
Put that on your headstone.
No, you get it from the liars who are all about fear for the masses so that they get to retain power.

No one is telling Me to avoid the prick. If that were the case, I'd have you on ignore.

I don't take the vaccine because it is an experimental drug being utilized under a phony emergency directive.

Oh, I'll die eventually. it won't be from a 99.5% survivable virus.

No, you get it from the liars who are all about fear for the masses so that they get to retain power.

No one is telling Me to avoid the prick. If that were the case, I'd have you on ignore.

I don't take the vaccine because it is an experimental drug being utilized under a phony emergency directive.

Oh, I'll die eventually. it won't be from a 99.5% survivable virus.
Maybe.
But you don't have to die to kill your friends and neighbors.
You know, people who think like you and VOTE like you.
Be a shame if your obstinance killed off enough of them to swing an election here or there.
Just a dying shame.
But you just go on being you you little snuggle Bezos Rocket.

Maybe.
But you don't have to die to kill your friends and neighbors.
You know, people who think like you and VOTE like you.
Be a shame if your obstinance killed off enough of them to swing an election here or there.
Just a dying shame.
But you just go on being you you little snuggle Bezos Rocket.
Your friends and neighbors won't die either.

I vote for common sense solutions that preserve the rights of the citizenry. You know, liberty in the face of faux fearmongering.

A shame your belief have killed more people in the last 100 years than any kind of virus in the history of the world.

Your friends and neighbors won't die either.

I vote for common sense solutions that preserve the rights of the citizenry. You know, liberty in the face of faux fearmongering.

A shame your belief have killed more people in the last 100 years than any kind of virus in the history of the world.
Buddhism has killed more people in the last hundred years than all viruses ever?
DAMN
I'll have to speak to his holiness about that.

Meanwhile, how about some common sense.
Don't want vaccine? fine respect and follow the other protocols.
Don't want to do any of that?
Then die and take your friends with you.

I propose a new govt policy. If you're not vaccinated by 8/1/2021...
1626913552713.png

Buddhism has killed more people in the last hundred years than all viruses ever?
DAMN
I'll have to speak to his holiness about that.

Meanwhile, how about some common sense.
Don't want vaccine? fine respect and follow the other protocols.
Don't want to do any of that?
Then die and take your friends with you.

I propose a new govt policy. If you're not vaccinated by 8/1/2021...
View attachment 515610
You know full well I wasn't talking about religion but your fucked up worldview.

When will you clowns realize that trying to 'shame' me into risking My life on an unnecessary vaccine isnt' working?

But you stay classy now.

You know full well I wasn't talking about religion but your fucked up worldview.

When will you clowns realize that trying to 'shame' me into risking My life on an unnecessary vaccine isnt' working?

But you stay classy now.
You said that MY BELIEFS killed millions. Buddhism is not a religion but a manner of living. I have no gods to worship. No saints. No fairies or angels. My beliefs deal with the world around me and my guidance tells me to make it better. Those beliefs are directly tied to what you called a "fucked up worldview."
Doubtful.
My beliefs deal with reality. Not about "stolen elections" or virus fantasies.

I'm not trying to "shame" you into taking the vaccine.
FAR FROM IT.
I believe you and people like you should, at this time, be denied access to the vaccine.
We'll let Darwin sort out the bodies since
Those that fail to adapt, die.
Lots of advantages to that Darwin guy.

EvMetro
Americans surrender their liberty so easy
. The facts are that nobody is dying who is vaccinated

Congrats I did not know that. We gotta talk. Isn't it great to do something you love the most. You never worked a day in your life bro if you can do that. I'd rather be dead than have a bosses thumb shoved up my rectum for 40 yrs
I agree, but I was one of those that took the corporate route for 45 years. I liked my job, but didn't care for working for the company. I have been retired for seven years and the rest is but a distant memory. LOL. I was loving my retirement until the left incarcerated me with these lockdowns. I can't wait until karma gets the left and it is coming.

You said that MY BELIEFS killed millions. Buddhism is not a religion but a manner of living. I have no gods to worship. No saints. No fairies or angels. My beliefs deal with the world around me and my guidance tells me to make it better. Those beliefs are directly tied to what you called a "fucked up worldview."
Doubtful.
My beliefs deal with reality. Not about "stolen elections" or virus fantasies.

I'm not trying to "shame" you into taking the vaccine.
FAR FROM IT.
I believe you and people like you should, at this time, be denied access to the vaccine.
We'll let Darwin sort out the bodies since
Those that fail to adapt, die.
Lots of advantages to that Darwin guy.
Commie

Sorry. Wrong again.
Capitalist through and through combined with my other beliefs.
I believe your company should be able to earn as much as it can without abusing its employees, customers, or the environment.
The unbridled search for wealth at any cost is why we are where we are today and IKE, a Republican just like me warned us.
When 600k Americans died last year who got richer? Not Democrats, Republicans or any other political group. The only ones getting richer were the super rich. In 2008-2009 Trump wasn't the only guy who recognized the opportunity in TARP.

They get us to attack one another over meaningless garbage like penises, getting married, guns, and masks to provide the illusion we have some control but, in reality, if it came to it, they'd "COVID" us to the last man, woman, and child and import a whole new population if it suited their wants.

I'm not you. I'm "divorced" from the GOP but I still wear the ring in the hope that the GOP will see the light and return to the party of the 60s/70s. I refuse to accept the labels you want on me because those labels are just your way of avoiding thinking and engaging.

Forum List

Back