🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More facts on mass murdering pilot emerge.

Last edited:
Germanwings crash co-pilot hid illness from airline

What a shame nobody noticed he was losing it before he lost it.
White people problems. They always want to take others with them.

Tell that to the 'Beltway Sniper'..........
Big difference, Beltway Sniper didn't plan on going down with his victims.
I will allow it. Point being Black people dont kill other people/strangers just because they have mental problems 99% of the time.

I will allow it. Point being Black people dont kill other people/strangers just because they have mental problems 99% of the time.
I am glad to see you admit Black people have mental problems 99% of the time.

I'm disappointed you didnt get that reading comprehension problem checked.

I comprehended it exactly as your comma-less sentence stated it.

Not my fault you are semi-literate.

Ha. Every time a cop shoots a black guy we hear "but but but....he had mental illness!!!"

You are correct however that suicide is far more of a problem for whites than blacks. I saw that first hand as an officer. Blacks rarely commit suicide. Id guess 90-95% of suicides I went to or heard of were whites...usually middle class or higher too. Failing to meet self imposed high standards broke some of them.

Ha. Every time a cop shoots a black guy we hear "but but but....he had mental illness!!!"

You are correct however that suicide is far more of a problem for whites than blacks. I saw that first hand as an officer. Blacks rarely commit suicide. Id guess 90-95% of suicides I went to or heard of were whites...usually middle class or higher too. Failing to meet self imposed high standards broke some of them.
I think they are given trophies for every sport they play, whether good at them or not, and make the Honor Roll with no effort, and then, when faced with the real world, they just fold.

COMMA LIVES DO MATTER!!!!

I rarely hear or claim that. Most ot the time a cop shots a Black guy its because the cop is afraid even if the Black guy hasnt done anything. Just like the cop shot the guy reaching for his ID.

Not just suicide. Selfish suicide where they want to take someone with them.Mentally white people have too much stress. Its genetics not standards. If it was standards you would see more trailer trash committing suicide. You just admitted it was middle class or higher.

Last edited:
I comprehended it exactly as your comma-less sentence stated it.

Not my fault you are semi-literate.
Sorry but you must be illiterate.

We never know who might go off the deep end at any given minute of any given day. There's no way of knowing just how close some people are to going postal and taking out many with them when they decide to cash it all in. Some people are so depressed and angry at the world, that they want to do some damage before the lights go out and the bell tolls for the last time. Many people around the world are in a state of desperation and a feeling of hopelessness. We see it in the faces of those in Africa after their whole village is wiped out by terrorists. We see it in the faces of those after a natural disaster hits their town, city, or village. We see it in this country when poverty and anger reach a boiling point. We see it in those that want their 15 minutes of fame. How do you stop it? We're not advanced enough to read minds and determine where's the next short fuse that's about to hit the powder.

We never know who might go off the deep end at any given minute of any given day. There's no way of knowing just how close some people are to going postal and taking out many with them when they decide to cash it all in. Some people are so depressed and angry at the world, that they want to do some damage before the lights go out and the bell tolls for the last time. Many people around the world are in a state of desperation and a feeling of hopelessness. We see it in the faces of those in Africa after their whole village is wiped out by terrorists. We see it in the faces of those after a natural disaster hits their town, city, or village. We see it in this country when poverty and anger reach a boiling point. We see it in those that want their 15 minutes of fame. How do you stop it? We're not advanced enough to read minds and determine where's the next short fuse that's about to hit the powder.
You might have some points, but, seems too many times when someone goes postal, those who know them come out and say "it was only a matter of time".

Forum List

Back