More gay gay from the Obama administration

One more question for the HIV positive liberal faggot brigade in here. You claim homosexuality isn't a mental illness, then you accuse "homophobes" of being closet gays. Wouldn't you have to be mentally ill to be that way? Yet you say HIVPosifaggots aren't mentally ill. So what gives?

You seem to have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder. You are obsessed with the sex lives of homosexuals and are compelled to make post after post about it. Seems pretty mentally ill to me. Why don't you just go down to the local glory hole and suck that dick you're secretly longing for and get it over with? Spare the rest of us from your obsessions.

One more question for the HIV positive liberal faggot brigade in here. You claim homosexuality isn't a mental illness, then you accuse "homophobes" of being closet gays. Wouldn't you have to be mentally ill to be that way? Yet you say HIVPosifaggots aren't mentally ill. So what gives?

You seem to have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder. You are obsessed with the sex lives of homosexuals and are compelled to make post after post about it. Seems pretty mentally ill to me. Why don't you just go down to the local glory hole and suck that dick you're secretly longing for and get it over with? Spare the rest of us from your obsessions.

I thought you faggot liberals think fags aren't mentally ill?

I'd say that folks who know who they are and know what they like and mind their own business and don't obsess over other people's sex lives are probably OK.

I'd say that folks who know who they are and know what they like and mind their own business and don't obsess over other people's sex lives are probably OK.

Then just shut the fuck up and stop trying to force the rest of us to accept your perversion as normal--------its not, never has been, never will be.

Typical AIDS brigade post: Attacking the poster, not the story. And of course, accuses people of being gay as if he think it's an insult. Yet the HIV riddled brain thinks others are bigots.

Nobody's accusing you of being gay, sweetie. We're merely pointing out that most virulent homophobes like you have latent homosexual tendencies. To put that simply, you really really really really really want to suck dick.

And I certainly hope you're not stating I have AIDS.

You may want to humbly take that back.

Dear faggot: Go fuck yourself. Take back your accusations of me being gay. Then apologize to your other faggots on here for thinking homosexuality is an insult.

Repeat, fuck off cock smoker, ass pirate.

Omg you're a total butt pirate steve. Running around the internet in high pitched limp-wristed outrage. I don't know how it could be more obvious :dunno:

:laugh:

Homosexuals are a blight on this country. Nobody is rounding them and making them breathe Zyclon B but I will do everything in my power to thwart their agenda because the agenda isn't all theirs.

Their Agenda is straight out of the commie play book. Divide and conquer while destroying the family, the military, and the religion. Soon the oppressed become the oppressors, but eventually the oppressors get shot by the hands that freed them hence they'll have this befuddled look on their face when they realize they were just useful idiots before the bullet goes through their heads.

as the country is in decline, the economy in taters, all liberals can do is gay gay gay.

Then what next to distract from the important issues?

Attorney general to extend recognition of same-sex marriage rights - CNN.com

America has been in decline since losing its postwar manufacturing dominance to China. We have been slowly leaking jobs and expanding credit (debt) to make up for lost wages (as we replace high paying GM manufacturing jobs with low paying Walmart jobs).

From 1980 to the Bush Meltdown we saw nearly 30 years of debt-based consumption, and it created quite a boom... But now we have an unprecedented overhang of consumer debt. We can no longer borrow enough to meet the Demand requirements of economic growth. To make matters worse, cheap energy is gone.

We are finally seeing what an economy looks like without cheap energy and easy money, and it's not pretty. We tried to replace high wages and good benefits with MasterCard Visa and American Express . . . and the ride is finally over.

as the country is in decline, the economy in taters, all liberals can do is gay gay gay.

America has been in decline since losing its postwar manufacturing dominance to China. We have been slowly leaking jobs and expanding credit (debt) to make up for lost wages (as we replace high paying GM manufacturing jobs with low paying Walmart jobs).

From 1980 to the Bush Meltdown we saw nearly 30 years of debt-based consumption, and it created quite a boom... But now we have an unprecedented overhang of consumer debt. We can no longer borrow enough to meet the Demand requirements of economic growth. To make matters worse, cheap energy is gone.

We are finally seeing what an economy looks like without cheap energy and easy money, and it's not pretty. We tried to replace high wages and good benefits with MasterCard Visa and American Express . . . and the ride is finally over.

Not too bright or well informed, are you?
Manufacturing was changing from the 1970s and the Japanese rush into US consumer goods.
For the record we manufacture more goods than ever before, and more than any other country on earth.
Energy is cheaper now than ever. We have more oil production in thsi country now than in the last 30 years.
Do you ever tire of tossing bullshit around?

HomoSteve, please just get it over with and start sucking some dick post haste.

Last edited:

Problem is gays don't keep their sexuall preference to themselves, they think they have to force it down everyones throat and make excuses like the lie "it is a life style".

I find this paragraph quite profound

We'll be surpassing the ME in total crude and natural gas production in 5-7 years. If it weren't for the new technologies that allow 10,000 foot laterals and fracturing, our energy prices would be exponentially higher right now.

Forum List

Back