More glaring evidence that the democrat party has been completely hijacked communists

Another thread that highlights what the GOP is trying to change. The GOP doesn't want to be known as the party of the stupid or the extremist.
Obviously the writer of this thread has not a clue about real communism but that didn't stop this thread from materializing.

Wait. As a conservative I feel a sheriff must follow the laws put in front of him. Seems nice of them not to just fire the fella if he publicly disagrees.

Do you believe the Constitution has it laid out otherwise?
They are demanding that the sheriffs come out in favor of a proposed law. That is quite different from demanding that they enforce an existing law. Get with the program.

Wait. As a conservative I feel a sheriff must follow the laws put in front of him. Seems nice of them not to just fire the fella if he publicly disagrees.

It has nothing to do with being a ‘conservative.’

Supremacy of Federal law is the law of the land, whether one is a conservative, liberal, or non-aligned. No one who swears to support and defend the Constitution, such as a sheriff, can make war against the Constitution, ignore its case law, or rulings by Federal courts. See: Cooper v. Aaron (1958).

In the radio interview, Maketa strongly suggested that the pressure being placed on sheriffs organization bordered on extortion and should be investigated.

‘Strongly suggesting’ is neither evidence nor proof of ‘extortion.’

The thread premise is consequently a failure, and the OP has succeeded in only exhibiting himself – yet again – to be a tedious and ignorant partisan hack.

You're not a conservative (god almighty I hate when liberals use this lame tactic). We are not talking about "following the law" here - we are talking about being forced to help pass a bill into law that they do not believe in.

Huge.....Fucking.....Difference.... HUGE

Got it. A conservative believes the elected President does not have to face threats from Congress if he voices disagreement.

I am a liberal because I believe congress will do everything in its Constitutional power to accomplish whatever its members want.

Are are we talking conservative on beliefs here? I support gun rights. I support the death penalty. Neither was up for debate here, correct? Just is the state house could lean on local officials just a little.

Ronald Reagan ruined conservatism. He made it liberal in all respects to government power but conservative in regards to my rights in my bedroom. Don't toe the line. Think about your conservative beliefs or quit pretending you are a constitutional conservative and call yourself a bedroom conservative.

A sheriff must follow the laws put in front of him.

The law has not yet been put in front of him. His salary is being threatened for a law not yet passed.

I don't understand what you're saying about the President and Congress.

I was setting up whoever calls this wrong fo a speech against dirty tricks. Afterall, the point here is a disagreement over dirty, legal tricks not conservative vs liberal.

It is difficult to label onself as Conservative or anything for that matter. Hypocrisy is easily called out. Now unjoin the fanboys of either party and it is easier to have a sound opinion.

You're not a conservative (god almighty I hate when liberals use this lame tactic). We are not talking about "following the law" here - we are talking about being forced to help pass a bill into law that they do not believe in.

Got it. A conservative believes the elected President does not have to face threats from Congress if he voices disagreement.

I am a liberal because I believe congress will do everything in its Constitutional power to accomplish whatever its members want.

Are are we talking conservative on beliefs here? I support gun rights. I support the death penalty. Neither was up for debate here, correct? Just is the state house could lean on local officials just a little.

Ronald Reagan ruined conservatism. He made it liberal in all respects to government power but conservative in regards to my rights in my bedroom. Don't toe the line. Think about your conservative beliefs or quit pretending you are a constitutional conservative and call yourself a bedroom conservative.

And how is it "constitutional" to use force, coercion, and extortion on law enforcement to achieve assistance from your opposition? :cuckoo:

You're not a conservative - you're using the same lame ass tactics that "Right-Winger", "JoeB.", and "Buc90" (among others) use - which is to claim your a conservative while preaching other ideologies in the absurd belief that you can make actual conservatives "see the light". :cuckoo:

The law has not yet been put in front of him. His salary is being threatened for a law not yet passed.

I was setting up whoever calls this wrong fo a speech against dirty tricks. Afterall, the point here is a disagreement over dirty, legal tricks not conservative vs liberal.

It is difficult to label onself as Conservative or anything for that matter. Hypocrisy is easily called out. Now unjoin the fanboys of either party and it is easier to have a sound opinion.

You're making completely incoherent statements. You're an idiot - and your not a conservative. Anyone who supports elected officials abusing their powers and using coercion to further their political agenda is the farthest thing from a conservative (and the farthest thing from a rational person as well).

Another thread that highlights what the GOP is trying to change. The GOP doesn't want to be known as the party of the stupid or the extremist.
Obviously the writer of this thread has not a clue about real communism but that didn't stop this thread from materializing.

Bullshit term used by idiots when backed against the wall with facts. When you're using force to eliminate actual CHOICE, you're engaging in "real communism" dumb ass

I was setting up whoever calls this wrong fo a speech against dirty tricks.

Why are you trying to "set up" anyone? You're making incoherent statements and clearly are a troll incapable of having an adult discussion (typical liberal).

And how is it "constitutional" to use force, coercion, and extortion on law enforcement to achieve assistance from your opposition? :cuckoo:

You're not a conservative - you're using the same lame ass tactics that "Right-Winger", "JoeB.", and "Buc90" (among others) use - which is to claim your a conservative while preaching other ideologies in the absurd belief that you can make actual conservatives "see the light". :cuckoo:

Given the ignorance and stupidity of the ideological right, everyone’s given up trying to educate conservatives.

With regard to the failure of your thread:

You failed to provide a link to the alleged email.

You failed to provide proof that the alleged email was sent by elected democrats.

And you failed to provide proof that the alleged democrats who sent the alleged email are acknowledged by all democrats and all liberals as being representative of all democrats and all liberals, speak for all democrats and all liberals, and determine official, sanctioned policy for all democrats and all liberals.

Otherwise your ‘argument’ is nothing more than a hasty generalization fallacy.

Democrats are a coalition party. Not possible for it to be taken over. Unlike the Republican Party with the Teanuts controlling the tards.

It's a coalition of communists of various stripes.

Oh yea, you're probably right. Because Democrats are a coalition party, they must be communists. Only Republicans are "real" Americans. Real American tards being led by the Teanuts.

You're making completely incoherent statements. You're an idiot - and your not a conservative. Anyone who supports elected officials abusing their powers and using coercion to further their political agenda is the farthest thing from a conservative (and the farthest thing from a rational person as well).

So I found this thread with the name calling and all that. No one mentioned right or wrong. Just liberal evil this or that.

So, follow me, we are just talking about government officials using legal government powers. Find a thread with no name calling or one not about hiw evil liberalism is and we can debate if the threats are right or wrong.

Still conservatively these representatives seem in the right. Anyways, it is leading to at least a partial freeze in government payrolls so this is good in the small governmmnt world.

Honest, I think I am more Constitutionally Conservative than most who go about yelling Conservative this or that. After all, Idislike what Joahn Ashcroft did to the folks of Oregon who voted in right to die. These DC loving Bush II worshipers though atruck down another state power.

So I found this thread with the name calling and all that. No one mentioned right or wrong. Just liberal evil this or that.

So, follow me, we are just talking about government officials using legal government powers. Find a thread with no name calling or one not about hiw evil liberalism is and we can debate if the threats are right or wrong.

Still conservatively these representatives seem in the right. Anyways, it is leading to at least a partial freeze in government payrolls so this is good in the small governmmnt world.

Honest, I think I am more Constitutionally Conservative than most who go about yelling Conservative this or that. After all, Idislike what Joahn Ashcroft did to the folks of Oregon who voted in right to die. These DC loving Bush II worshipers though atruck down another state power.

Start one in the Clean Debate Zone. The reactionaries will refuse to talk to you there.

Forum List

Back