More good News !Two anti gun Co libs recalled

[

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you outright lie so damn much? It's a mindbogglingly stupid tactic.

What mindbogging is that you take these propagando posts seriously.

Come on, someone who accused Bloomberg of "buying" the recall can't be taken seriously.

You go ahead and suggest that the Denver Post, a notoriously anti-gun/Progressive newspaper, shouldn't be taken seriously. It only makes you look all the more ridiculous.

That doesn't change the fact you lied...again. The "gun nutters" did not outspend the anti-recall crowd. You lied about that. It's a pattern for you. You seem to not care if the truth doesn't fit your agenda, so you lie. You're continually called out for lying but it has no effect. You just keep lying.

This does not help your case.

[

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you outright lie so damn much? It's a mindbogglingly stupid tactic.

Come on, someone who accused Bloomberg of "buying" the recall can't be taken seriously.

Nice attempted dodge, dipshit. You got served bitch.

NO, I just read credible sources that indicate the NRA dumped a shitload of money getting all of 20,000 votes in an off-year election no one was paying attention to.

But here's the thing. Those laws won't be overturned.

No one wants to be responsible when the Next Joker Holmes shoots up a school...

[

You go ahead and suggest that the Denver Post, a notoriously anti-gun/Progressive newspaper, shouldn't be taken seriously. It only makes you look all the more ridiculous.

That doesn't change the fact you lied...again. The "gun nutters" did not outspend the anti-recall crowd. You lied about that. It's a pattern for you. You seem to not care if the truth doesn't fit your agenda, so you lie. You're continually called out for lying but it has no effect. You just keep lying.

The gun nutters spent a shit load of money in a state where they didn't live to punish people for trying to get some sanity in their lives.

Sorry, just not seeing this as a good thing.

Credible sources I read said that they spent a lot more on this than the anti-recall groups did. (And their money came in too late to do any good.)

NO, I just read credible sources that indicate the NRA dumped a shitload of money getting all of 20,000 votes in an off-year election no one was paying attention to.

Bullshit. You said the gun nutters spent more on the recall election.

A lie.

The gun nutters spent a shit load of money in a state where they didn't live to punish people for trying to get some sanity in their lives.

That's not what you said. You said the gun nutters spent more. Admit you lied and you might regain a modicum of credibility around here. Admit the gun grabbers spent seven times more and we might take you seriously.

Holmes shot up a theatre you idiot, if you are going to be an anti-gun nutter, at least try to know the basic facts of a given topic.

And with all this catterwalling about a low turnout, how do the vote totals compare to a presidential, or even a gubenetorial or house election year?

The gun nutters did spend more.

Get over it.

And assholes who support the right of THIS GUY

HolmesPage01_1553320a.jpg

to get a gun really don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Holmes shot up a theatre you idiot, if you are going to be an anti-gun nutter, at least try to know the basic facts of a given topic.

And with all this catterwalling about a low turnout, how do the vote totals compare to a presidential, or even a gubenetorial or house election year?

I said the next joker holmes, not the last one.

Do try to keep up, stupid.

Sorry, just not seeing this as a good thing.

Credible sources I read said that they spent a lot more on this than the anti-recall groups did. (And their money came in too late to do any good.)

can you name a few of your "Credible sources", "sources" is plural, that is why i am asking for a "FEW" ........., OK ?

i too believe you are addicted to lying :up:

Holmes shot up a theater you idiot, if you are going to be an anti-gun nutter, at least try to know the basic facts of a given topic.

And with all this caterwauling about a low turnout, how do the vote totals compare to a presidential, or even a gubernatorial or house election year?

low voter turn out in itself says something about the issue

I spent some time following the discussion forum of the Denver Post and quit because of the overwhelming liberal slant of the moderators.

That's why these results amaze me. I have a hunch that Colorado media supported the Dems and have to think that word of mouth got out the vote to unseat these two. Perhaps now the media will awaken to the political leanings of Coloradoans and begin to be more unbiased.

1371421_o.gif

Yeah, a gagglefuck of bed wetting "journalists" will do some introspection and conclude that they shouldn't be trying to brainwash the masses into becoming robotic little libtards.

The day the media drops it's bias is the day the US gets taken over by a modern Augusto Pinochet and purges these parasites from our midst.

Since that's not exactly a preferable outcome, we'll just have to ignore these helminths and vote the democrook sociopaths out of office.

Holmes shot up a theater you idiot, if you are going to be an anti-gun nutter, at least try to know the basic facts of a given topic.

And with all this caterwauling about a low turnout, how do the vote totals compare to a presidential, or even a gubernatorial or house election year?

was not that low, BTW - in the woman's district it was 40% of the voters - by American standards it is a extremely high turnout.

Those laws won't be overturned.

don't be too sure about that Mr. Dipshit, have you ever heard about "RESCIND", that is a high possibility :up:

Given the winning streak pro gun groups have had in courts and legislatures I think it's likely this law gets thrown out sooner than later.

Bed wetting tools like JoeB can suck it.

was not that low, BTW - in the woman's district it was 40% of the voters - by American standards it is a extremely high turnout.

yes i was going by the leftists excuses for the glaringly obvious loss

yes i was going by the leftists excuses for the glaringly obvious loss

When you look at the big picture, aside from the moonbat messiah's marginal victory over a republicrat nobody really liked, the bed wetters are getting their asses kicked in almost every significant election. I think 2014 will be a good reflection of 2010, and that if we can keep up the momentum and get a decent nominee we'll have the democrooks crushed in 2016.

Then hopefully we can roll back the fascist agenda, rather than just slow it down.

I said the next joker holmes, not the last one.

Do try to keep up, stupid.

You got caught being stupid, and you send the accusation back.

If you talk on a topic, know something about it dipshit.

i love this liberal spin crap. cons spent millions defeating gay marriage in CA, Cons spent millions defeating anti gun politicians in CO. if your votes are so easily swayed your position was never that strong to begin with. no matter how much money you anti gun clowns pump into the discussion you will never sway my position. even if you paid it directly to me. face it you lost becuse your position is weak. you don't have and never will have the support you think you have. and what you also fail to realize is it is no longer just about stopping any future new legislation, it is now about going back and recovering lost ground. you've pushed too far already.

Forum List

Back