More Incredible Biden Data this Morning !

More Incredible Biden Data this Morning !​

That guy is just INCREDIBLE, isn't he?!
But then, democrats are incredible people,
Doing an incredible job.
It's really wonderful.
Joe has really whipped the economy up into a world class show!
I mean, I just passed a homeless one-legged man on the street and he asked me if I could break his $100 bill into two fifties so he could use one to light his Bolivar cigar!
And give the other fifty to help needy people; little gender-dysphoric children who wandered over the border looking to help fight Ukraine.
O, the Joy of being a classy Democrat.

You are going to dig a little deeper, Banker. Your question leaves too much variables to have a simple answer...like you seem to think.
Do more research before asking a question like that. Remember one thing....nothing happens out of nowhere.
AHAHAHAH !!!

You can't admit it !
Like the partisan hack that you are.

This is a very very simple issue. Commodities surged massively, world record type shit, surging 80-100% in just 2 weeks, all out of no where. The price of wheat, steel, copper, oil and nat gas, went bonkers (nat gas exploded 300+%). That will without a doubt cause a massive amount of inflation, a very large amount. Then commodities dropped and now inflation is plummeting...

I get it, it doesn't fit your biased partisan narrative and admitting this is too difficult for you to do, as you desperately tried to avoid the question multiple times.

AHAHAHAH !!!

You can't admit it !

This is a very very simple issue. Commodities surged massively, world record type shit, surging 80-100% in just 2 weeks, all out of no where. The price of wheat, steel, copper, oil and nat gas, went bonkers (nat gas exploded 300+%). That will without a doubt cause a massive amount of inflation, a very large amount. Then commodities dropped and now inflation is plummeting...

I get it, it doesn't fit your biased partisan narrative and admitting this is too difficult for you to do, as you desperately tried to avoid the question multiple times.
This has an ongoing cause for inflation.

We are still paying out the benefits.
Yes....Bidenomics at work.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAH !!!

You can't admit it !

"All out of nowhere".....you keep using those words. :rofl:

This has an ongoing cause for inflation.

We are still paying out the benefits.
Yes....Bidenomics at work.
ha ha

you can't admit reality and are a weak partisan hack.
i already knew that though.

You people are a total joke. All I do is post the real facts and data, and they make you squirm and cry and cancel me. You people literally cry with actual tears when I post the facts, then you try and attack and discredit me, but none of you can debate me at all.

Its so funny, and you people are a total joke.

Here’s why natural gas is going up (and what to do about it)

Interesting that Natural gas is not at record highs or even close to record highs, just in your yarn are they record highs.

Not sure what your point is, nothing is "out of nowhere" prices rose.
You are once again full of BS.
If you want to know about the prices, and reasons, try reading the links supplied.
YOU FAILED

Last edited:
ha ha

you can't admit reality and are a weak partisan hack.
i already knew that though.

You people are a total joke. All I do is post the real facts and data, and they make you squirm and cry and cancel me. You people literally cry with actual tears when I post the facts, then you try and attack and discredit me, but none of you can debate me at all.

Its so funny, and you people are a total joke.
BS, you spun a yarn, kid. Nothing more, just your typical day lying.
Read the links I posted

high.html#:~:text=Rising%20gas%20supply%20rates,time%20when%20demand%20is%20gaining.

Interesting that Natural gas is not at record highs or even close to record highs, just in your yarn are they record highs.

Not sure what your point is, nothing is "out of nowhere" prices rose.
You are once again full of BS.
If you want to know about the prices, and reasons, try reading the links supplied.
YOU FAILED
DO you even know how to read the charts you posted??

They clearly show that nat gas oil commodities etc all surged 80-100% in weeks right after the Ukraine invasion started, but now they are dropping down and inflaiton is also dropping??
Wheat, grains etc all surged as well post invasion

you post charts, but don't even know what they mean

BS, you spun a yarn, kid. Nothing more, just your typical day lying.
Read the links I posted

DO you even know how to read the charts you posted??

They clearly show that nat gas oil commodities etc all surged 80-100% in weeks right after the Ukraine invasion started, but now they are dropping down and inflaiton is also dropping??

you post charts, but don't even know what they mean
It's the commodity markets, fool. Up and down, up and down.
it's what it does and why people trade the commodities....quick cash.
Ukraine was not THE reason, there are, and were several reasons.
Ukraine WAS part of it, because of the unknown factor that always hits the commodity
market. If it was just Ukraine, it would still be at near historical records.
WTF

Like I said, there isn't just one reason for commodity prices to rise and fall.
It's the commodity market

It's the commodity markets, fool. Up and down, up and down.
it's what it does and why people trade the commodities....quick cash.
Ukraine was not THE reason, there are, and were several reasons.
Ukraine WAS part of it, because of the unknown factor that always hits the commodity
market. If it was just Ukraine, it would still be at near historical records.
WTF
Ukraine was a major part of the commodities surge.
Nat gas went from $3 to $10, because of Ukraine war.

covid was the 2nd part of it. Look at your copper chart, it began to surge in august of 2020, under Trump.
You fail to acknowledge covid fucked the world up and messed up supply chains causing inflation, that is now easing.

Biden has a booming economy and you hate it. Republicans are desperate to lie and discredit Biden's great economy, trying to blame inflation, that was caused by Trump, Putin's war, and supply chain problems, on Biden.

Like I said, there isn't just one reason for commodity prices to rise and fall.
It's the commodity market
ukraine is a major wheat producer and wheat surged massively in the weeks post invasion, its obvious you now nothing about this

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 12.46.11 PM.png

Ukraine was a major part of the commodities surge.
Nat gas went from $3 to $10, because of Ukraine war.

covid was the 2nd part of it. Look at your copper chart, it began to surge in august of 2020, under Trump.
You fail to acknowledge covid fucked the world up and messed up supply chains causing inflation, that is now easing.

Biden has a booming economy and you hate it. Republicans are desperate to lie and discredit Biden's great economy, trying to blame inflation, that was caused by Trump, Putin's war, and supply chain problems, on Biden.
The economy is still being fed from the COVID funds and the federal reserve have rates at a 55 year high trying to slow
the economy to curb inflation......from too much spending. Blame Trump for Biden's spending....it's what you hacks do.
Good day, I have things to do.

You fail to acknowledge covid fucked the world up and messed up supply chains causing inflation, that is now easing. Biden has a booming economy and you hate it.
You mean Joe Biden has nothing to do with our exploding booming smoking economy? That is not very democratic of you.

Republicans are desperate to lie and discredit Biden's great economy, trying to blame inflation, that was caused by Trump, Putin's war, and supply chain problems, on Biden.
Damn right. Republicans don't create wonderful economies like democrats do. Long live Joe Biden. Greatest president ever, best ever economy too. It just don't get no better than Joe.

The economy is still being fed from the COVID funds and the federal reserve have rates at a 55 year high trying to slow
the economy to curb inflation......from too much spending. Blame Trump for Biden's spending....it's what you hacks do.
Good day, I have things to do.
more like ignore Trump massive spending and FED fake money pump and try and spin and blame Biden

US annual deficit in 2020 : $3+T/yr
US annual deficit in 2022: $1.3T/yr
*and Trump had world record $5T in fake money printed during his failed presidency

yup Biden is spending too much... yup sure
If Trump were president now the deficit would be at $4T/yr

yea because Trump would let Putin take Ukraine over, and Trump would continue to weaken NATO
Actually NATO grew stronger under Trump.

The GOP Deep state is in a panic right now

Clarence Thomas, Trump, McCarthy, Ted Cruz, Hannity, a bunch of billionaires, everyone are in a secret meeting right now to try and figure out how they can sabotage Biden's economy, which is their only chance at winning in 2024.
The GOP Deep State is with the Democratic Deep State. They are one in the same, simpleton.

Forum List

Back