More Left wing loons calling to murder political opponents of the DNC

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
University of Kansas investigating professor caught on video advocating violence against men refusing to vote for Harris

Jonathan Shorman/Kansas City Star/Tribune News Service via Getty Images

politics

University of Kansas investigating professor caught on video advocating violence against men refusing to vote for Harris​

Are two assassination attempts on Trump, one on Kavanaugh, and one on the entire GOP Congress not good enough for the Left?

Officials at the University of Kansas said that they placed a professor on administrative leave after a viral video showed him calling on men to be shot if they don't support Vice President Kamala Harris.

The video was circulated by the popular Libs of TikTok account on social media where it quickly went viral.

"Guys are smarter than girls. You got some serious problems," said the instructor in the video taken inside a classroom full of students.

"It's what frustrates me. There are gonna be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president," he continued.

"We can line all those guys up and shoot them," he said. "They clearly don't understand the way the world works. Did I say that? Scratch that from the recording. I don't want the deans hearing that I said that."

University of Kansas investigating professor caught on video advocating violence against men refusing to vote for Harris

politics

University of Kansas investigating professor caught on video advocating violence against men refusing to vote for Harris​

Are two assassination attempts on Trump, one on Kavanaugh, and one on the entire GOP Congress not good enough for the Left?

Officials at the University of Kansas said that they placed a professor on administrative leave after a viral video showed him calling on men to be shot if they don't support Vice President Kamala Harris.

The video was circulated by the popular Libs of TikTok account on social media where it quickly went viral.

"Guys are smarter than girls. You got some serious problems," said the instructor in the video taken inside a classroom full of students.

"It's what frustrates me. There are gonna be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president," he continued.

"We can line all those guys up and shoot them," he said. "They clearly don't understand the way the world works. Did I say that? Scratch that from the recording. I don't want the deans hearing that I said that."

His name is Phil Lowcock. May fuck be upon his head.

Kansas Professor In Trouble After Calling for Men Who Won't Vote for a Woman President to Be Lined Up and Shot

1728581459631.png

politics

The statist left marxinazis never have a nice day.

Forum List

Back