More Leftist Lunacy- Sentencing of Tou Thao

that the guy who claimed to have merely had the role of human traffic cone? lol

Mr. Thao was expected to defend Black Lives Matter and shoot Officer Chauvin when the latter was abusing Black Icon George Floyd.

His failure to do so may have well cost Floyd his life.

He wasn't thrown in prison for doing his job, liar.

Mr. Thao would have been better served staying in the local Krispie Kreme, chatting up the donut waitresses. Unfortunately, he never mastered the art of minding one's business and staying out of trouble at the police academy and let his curiosity as to what was going on get the best of him.

Mr. Thao was expected to defend Black Lives Matter and shoot Officer Chauvin when the latter was abusing Black Icon George Floyd.

His failure to do so may have well cost Floyd his life.
Chauvin did NOT abuse George Floyd. That was proven by the medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, who reported there was no asphixiation to George Floyd, making the whole knee to the head or neck, irrelevant.

Baker was coerced by former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell twice. After that, he changed his report from no asphixiation, to asphixiation. Charges should have been dropped. Should never have even gone to trial. You don't know what you're talking about.

Mr. Thao would have been better served staying in the local Krispie Kreme, chatting up the donut waitresses. Unfortunately, he never mastered the art of minding one's business and staying out of trouble at the police academy and let his curiosity as to what was going on get the best of him.
Thao's "business" was doing exactly what he did. Hold the crowd at bay, and keep them from interfering with a police activity.

Less than 5 years? That murderer should feel relieved.
You also don't know what you're talking about. You also need to read Post # 6, including the links.

This is what you get from information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

You also don't know what you're talking about. You also need to read Post # 6, including the links.

This is what you get from information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.
Videos of the murder, analysis of the murder, and verdicts from trials have been available for years now. Your mentally ill horseshit is not worth anybody's time.

It's also interesting to note that the chief of police backed Chauvin as having acted properly, according to police protocol.
Later, he changed this, after (like Dr. Baker) being coerced by Minneapolis leftist politicians - as usual fearing riots (which they got anyway)

Videos of the murder, analysis of the murder, and verdicts from trials have been available for years now. Your mentally ill horseshit is not worth anybody's time.
Your uninformed horseshit is what is not worth anyone's time. During the time you typed this Post # 12, you could/should have been reading my Post # 6 (including the links), so as to be posting informed, instead of just another airhead sap.

Do you honestly expect me to substitute a jury conviction with a couple links?

Good grief.
I don't expect you to do anything, nor do I expect you to realize that in 2023, a jury conviction is worth about as much as a piece of flypaper, and being INFORMED of the FACTS is what should be substituted.

Of course some people, as usual, will bury their heads in the sand, rather than KNOW what is going on.

PS- the "couple of links" could be 100 links, but these 2 that I posted. will suffice, if only the cowardly deniers would read them.

Last edited:

Under cross-examination, Baker agreed with Nelson's statement that Floyd's heart disease, narrowed arteries and drug use "played a role" in Floyd's death, but he testified that those things did not directly cause him to die.

"Mr. Floyd's use of fentanyl did not cause the subdual or neck restraint," Baker said. "His heart disease did not cause the subdual or the neck restraint."

Thomas testified that such factors did not directly cause Floyd's death and that they are commonly included on death certificates for a "public health purpose."

Under redirect by prosecutor Blackwell, who asked Baker what his opinion is as to Floyd's cause of death, Baker affirmed his findings that Floyd's death was a homicide."

You poor thing. You got duped and have now advertised your gullibility in this thread.

I don't expcect you to do anything, nor do I expect you to realize that in 2023 a jury conviction is worth about as much as a piece of flypaper, and being INFORMED of th FACTS is what shoukd be substituted.

Of course some people, as usual, will bury their heads in the sand, rather than KNOW what is going on.

PS- the "couple of links" could be 100 links, but these 2 that I posted. will suffice, if only the cowardly deniers would read them.
What does 2023 have to do with this?

Are you confused? This happened years ago.

Tuo Thao is yet another victim if a left-liberal establishment, that makes decisions based on avoiding blacks from rioting, rather than honest justice.

This has been going on in countless scenarios for a long time, against police and civilians both, some of the most heralded being the Central Park 5, Rodney King and the LA Riots, George Zimmerman, Micheal Slager, Betty Shelby, Yanez Jeronimo, etc.

Under cross-examination, Baker agreed with Nelson's statement that Floyd's heart disease, narrowed arteries and drug use "played a role" in Floyd's death, but he testified that those things did not directly cause him to die.

"Mr. Floyd's use of fentanyl did not cause the subdual or neck restraint," Baker said. "His heart disease did not cause the subdual or the neck restraint."

Thomas testified that such factors did not directly cause Floyd's death and that they are commonly included on death certificates for a "public health purpose."

Under redirect by prosecutor Blackwell, who asked Baker what his opinion is as to Floyd's cause of death, Baker affirmed his findings that Floyd's death was a homicide."

You poor thing. You got duped and have now advertised your gullibility in this thread.
YOU are the DUPED. I said nothing about "heart disease, narrowed arteries and drug use" Those are all YOUR words , not mine, and they don't change anything I've said, all of which is enough to show that Thao is an innocent victim of liberal left hysteria, centered around fabricated notions of "police brutality", commonly, irresponsibly, and dangerously used by liberals for political purposes.

Your posting that Baker claimed Floyd's death to be a homicide, is not inconsistent to what I've said here. I already stated that Baker changed his report to aspixiation, BUT that was due to coercion from Dr Roger Mitchell,
which is why the charges should have been dropped. Should never have even gone to trial.

If anybody should be going to jail, it is Dr Roger Mitchell.

Forum List

Back