More Leftist Lunacy- Sentencing of Tou Thao

Yes it was, totally, politically motivated to pander to the violent sections of the black community. Same as > George Zimmerman, the McMichaels, Michel Slager, Betty Shelby, as infinitum, ad nauseum.
Hilarious

The under oath testimony are lies that contradict the truth told in my links. Whole trial was based on lies, coerced by Dr Roger Mitchell.

Sorry, I will take the word of under oath testimony instead of some narrative by a far right shill outlet.

Why isn't HE in jail ?
Answer: because Minneapolis is a blue city, run by lying liberals,

Because your crimes are contrived.

Floyd was NOT asphixiated, and both Chauvin and Thao are innocent. This country is a mess, and any cop in a blue city should quit, and move to a red city.
According to the jury based on the evidence and testimony he was asphyxiated.

To bad for you..sorry your murdering hero didn't go free.

You could contact Chavez's defense lawyer with the evidence of coercion you claim to have and they can use it...unless of course they are in in it?

Good luck counselor.

Mr. Thao was expected to defend Black Lives Matter and shoot Officer Chauvin when the latter was abusing Black Icon George Floyd.

His failure to do so may have well cost Floyd his life
Mr Floyd was a waste of flesh and oxygen. He didn’t deserve to continue breathing our air.

I always feel bad for officers assigned to defend pieces of shit like BLM/ANTIFA/Democrats. The ones who do it willingly or volunteer for such duty are the worst type of cops, in my mind.

Fact this.

Chauvin, 45, was convicted in April on charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter for his role in Floyd’s death.
You think I don't know that ? It's obvious that you are not up to speed in this thread, Read Post # 6 (including the links)

Mr Floyd was a waste of flesh and oxygen. He didn’t deserve to continue breathing our air.

I always feel bad for officers assigned to defend pieces of shit like BLM/ANTIFA/Democrats. The ones who do it willingly or volunteer for such duty are the worst type of cops, in my mind.
I also hate racists.

Sorry, I will take the word of under oath testimony instead of some narrative by a far right shill outlet.

Because your crimes are contrived.

According to the jury based on the evidence and testimony he was asphyxiated.

To bad for you..sorry your murdering hero didn't go free.

You could contact Chavez's defense lawyer with the evidence of coercion you claim to have and they can use it...unless of course they are in in it?

Good luck counselor.
How did Chauvin suddenly get the name "Chavez" ? You got some kind of racist beef against Mexicans ?

You take the word of under oath testimony, because YOU WANT to do that, not because you think it is correct (unless you are uniformed and didn't read my links)

As for your yammer about a "far right narrative" the narrative, as you call it, that I posted, has been reported by media left, right, & center. Here is another similar article about the Dr Mitchell intervention & coercion, and the source (Law & Crime) is rated as left-center by Media Bias Fact Check. They also rate Law & Crime High, for "factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact-check record."
Good bye to your "far right narrative" notion.

How did Chauvin suddenly get the name "Chavez" ? You got some kind of racist beef against Mexicans ?

Space out moment. Not relevant but thanks for pointing out you knew what I was talking about and whined anyhow.

You take the word of under oath testimony, because YOU WANT to do that, not because you think it is correct (unless you are uniformed and didn't read my links)

No, because they were under oath.

As for your yammer about a "far right narrative" the narrative, as you call it, that I posted, has been reported by media left, right, & center. Here is another similar article about the Dr Mitchell intervention & coercion, and the source (Law & Crime) is rated as left-center by Media Bias Fact Check. They also rate Law & Crime High, for "factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact-check record."

And directly contradicts under oath testimony.
Why are you holding on to this evidence? Get it to the defense so they can file charges and probably get a mistrial.

Chauvin needs your help. Don't let him down by being a cowardly internet warrior.

Walk the walk. Get your evidence out there.

The accusations levied by the defense are just that — allegations. A judge has not ruled on the defense request as of the time of this report. Dr. Mitchell has been neither charged with nor convicted of a crime, including coercion, with reference to his alleged activities in the Floyd case.

Forum List

Back