More Leftist Lunacy- Sentencing of Tou Thao

Are there any crazier leftists, than leftist judges ? Whew! Here's a cop who was doing his job by stopping a marauding, menacing crowd from interfering with a police action, and the guy gets thrown in prison for 4 years + 9 months.

The goddamn mother-fucker stood by while someone got murdered by a cop! Fuck you, you mother-fucking POS! You are an AINO! American in Name Only! He got what he deserved!

Here's one from CNN >>

and one from Minneapolis Star Tribune (also rated left-center) >>

Here's one from CNN >>

and one from minneapois Ster Trbune (alsi rated left-center) >>

Which one of these claims is under oath?

Here's one from CNN >>

and one from Minneapolis Star Tribune (also rated left-center) >>

Dude, the sources are just accurately reporting on the filing of the attorneys for thao.

The websites don't make a judgment on them.

Dr David Fowler testified (under oath) that there was no asphixiation to George Floyd, caused by Derek Chauvin.

Dude, the sources are just accurately reporting on the filing of the attorneys for thao.

The websites don't make a judgment on them.
I included them just to show there there is another side to the story. Most people don't even know fo the existence of Dr. Andre Baker, Dr. Roger Mitchell, and Dr. David Fowler ( who testified for Derek Chauvin)

Your entire arguement is based on the system being corrupt.

That isn't a legitimate arguement. It's whinny victimhood.

Grow up, kid.
I'm 77. Don't call me "kid"

IN the Chauvin case, absolutely the system was corrupt. No doubt about it,

Why do you think Baker changed his report ? Medical examiners don't ordinarily do that.

I included them just to show there there is another side to the story. Most people don't even know fo the existence of Dr. Andre Baker, Dr. Roger Mitchell, and Dr. David Fowler ( who testified for Derek Chauvin)
Yeah, their side of the story. That side will be judged on its merits.

Right now, it's just a filing to overturn a conviction based on merits and judged to be valid.

Space out moment. Not relevant but thanks for pointing out you knew what I was talking about and whined anyhow.

No, because they were under oath.

And directly contradicts under oath testimony.

Why are you holding on to this evidence? Get it to the defense so they can file charges and probably get a mistrial.

Chauvin needs your help. Don't let him down by being a cowardly internet warrior.

Walk the walk. Get your evidence out there.
1. NO, I didnt know. I don't know you. I'm part Mexican, and for all I know about you, you could be a Mexican hater.

2, People lie when under oath ALL THE TIME. Wake up.

3. Yes, directly contradicts oath testimony. Al Capone & Lucky Luciano, 1930s gangsters, ordered hundreds of people to be killed. They got freed by the courts, when people testified UNDER OATH that they were innocent. You believe they told the truth ? They didn't. Welcome to the REAL WORLD.

4. The evidence IS out there, and now YOU have it too. You have no excuse to be backing up the bad guys.

Yeah, their side of the story. That side will be judged on its merits.

Right now, it's just a filing to overturn a conviction based on merits and judged to be valid.
Not based on merits - based on COERCION

The accusations levied by the defense are just that — allegations. A judge has not ruled on the defense request as of the time of this report. Dr. Mitchell has been neither charged with nor convicted of a crime, including coercion, with reference to his alleged activities in the Floyd case.
So what if Mitchell hasn't been charged or convicted. ? Al Capone was not convicted many times too. Ho hum.

I'm 77. Don't call me "kid"

Mentally, kid.

IN the Chauvin case, absolutely the system was corrupt. No doubt about it,

Then provide the evidence to the defence.

Why do you think Baker changed his report ? Medical examiners don't ordinarily do that.
"Fred de Sam Lazaro:

Prior to the trial, there had been some confusion about Baker's autopsy findings.

And, today, both the prosecution and defense tried to parse his report to make their case, arguing over the role controlled substances may have had in Floyd's death.

Andrew Baker:

So, my opinion remains unchanged. It's what I put on the death certificate last June. That's cardiopulmonary arrest law complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.

That was my top line then. It would stay my top line now."

Not that a change from an initial medical check implies guilt but show me your work. When did he change his testimony? Be specific and not just say, "see post 6".

Space out moment. Not relevant but thanks for pointing out you knew what I was talking about and whined anyhow.

No, because they were under oath.

And directly contradicts under oath testimony.

Why are you holding on to this evidence? Get it to the defense so they can file charges and probably get a mistrial.

Chauvin needs your help. Don't let him down by being a cowardly internet warrior.

Walk the walk. Get your evidence out there.
What is wrong with you ? The coercion was testified to by Dr David Fowler. Like you here now, the jury didnt accept it, because they were biased leftist loonies. There is no doubt the coercion, it has been reported scores of times as well as Baker's own words that there was no asphixiation.

1. NO, I didnt know. I don't know you. I'm part Mexican, and for all I know about you, you could be a Mexican hater.

Dude? What are you rambling about? I misremembered the name. Move on. FFS.

2, People lie when under oath ALL THE TIME. Wake up.

How often is all the time? Link please.

3. Yes, directly contradicts oath testimony. Al Capone & Lucky Luciano, 1930s gangsters, ordered hundreds of people to be killed. They got freed by the courts, when people testified UNDER OATH that they were innocent. You believe they told the truth ? They didn't. Welcome to the REAL WORLD.

This isn't about 100 years ago.

Try to focus.

4. The evidence IS out there, and now YOU have it too. You have no excuse to be backing up the bad guys.
Then send it to the defence.

How come you won't do that?

What is wrong with you ? The coercion was testified to by Dr David Fowler. Like you here now, the jury didnt accept it, because they were biased leftist loonies. There is no doubt the coercion, it has been reported scores of times as well as Baker's own words that there was no asphixiation.
Link please.

Link please.
In Post # 6. It's about time you read them.

Here's more >>

Robert M. Paule and Natalie R. Paule, attorneys for Thao, claimed in a motion filed on May 12 that Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker changed his autopsy findings after he was threatened by the former DC chief medical examiner with a nasty column in The Washington Post, Law&Crime reported.

The Paules alleged in their motion that Baker received a call in the two days prior to the release of the autopsy report from former DC Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell who reportedly told the Hennepin County ME he “should fire his public information officer” for releasing the initial statement that said the autopsy “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”

“After the phone conversation between Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Baker, Dr. Mitchell decided he was going to release an op-ed critical of Dr. Baker’s findings in the Washington Post,” the motion read. “Dr. Mitchell first called Dr. Baker to let him know.”

Thao’s attorney alleged that Mitchell told Baker he didn’t want to be the smartest person in the room and be wrong and told him that neck compression had to be in the diagnosis, Law&Crime reported.

The Paules also pointed out in the motion that Mitchell went after former Maryland Chief Medical Examiner David Fowler after he testified on behalf of the defense and sent a letter asking for an investigation of Fowler’s medical license, Law&Crime reported.

“Less than 24 hours after receiving the letter, the Maryland Attorney General’s Office announced that there should be a review of all in custody death reports produced by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner during Dr. Fowler’s tenu[r]e,” the motion read.

“There is no discovery disclosed condoning Dr. Mitchell’s intimidation and coercion,” the defense filing reads. “This includes no documentation that the State reported Dr. Mitchell to the pertinent medical board(s) for his behavior and potential criminal activity.”

Forum List

Back