More LIES from the Democrat Party

DNC fact check! The ‘they’re animals’ lie is back

In keeping with their tactic of cheery-picking statements made by Our President and those who support him, they again take his words out of context to support their dishonest narrative.

Independent Sentinel said:
The video showed children held in immigration detention centers as a young girl featured at the DNC*, in a voiceover, said: “Some of those kids are orphans because of you,” referring to President Trump. The video proceeded to show three clips of the president saying: “These aren’t people,” “I don’t want them in our country,” and “They’re animals.”

*About the young girl featured at the DNC. She gave a moving speech by her mother who was deported by President Trump. However, she was first deported by President Clinton and was targeted for deportation by Obama-Biden.
It doesn't surprise me, but what I don't get is why Trump doesn't have them arrested for yelling fire in a crowded theater in violation of the constitution (i.e. attempting to incite riots by doing so)???? He is our law and justice president right ? Ok, now let's see some law and justice then.

Yelling fire is not a violation of anything.
If it incites a riot it is, and that's exactly what's been happening. Ever heard of being an accessory after the fact ??

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not a violation of the Constitution.
It's a violation outlined in the 1st amendment pertaining to our freedom of speech. It's all part and parcel to it.

No it isn't.

In keeping with their tactic of cheery-picking statements made by Our President and those who support him, they again take his words out of context to support their dishonest narrative.

The video showed children held in immigration detention centers as a young girl featured at the DNC*, in a voiceover, said: “Some of those kids are orphans because of you,” referring to President Trump. The video proceeded to show three clips of the president saying: “These aren’t people,” “I don’t want them in our country,” and “They’re animals.”

*About the young girl featured at the DNC. She gave a moving speech by her mother who was deported by President Trump. However, she was first deported by President Clinton and was targeted for deportation by Obama-Biden.
It doesn't surprise me, but what I don't get is why Trump doesn't have them arrested for yelling fire in a crowded theater in violation of the constitution (i.e. attempting to incite riots by doing so)???? He is our law and justice president right ? Ok, now let's see some law and justice then.

If it incites a riot it is, and that's exactly what's been happening. Ever heard of being an accessory after the fact ??

It's a violation outlined in the 1st amendment pertaining to our freedom of speech. It's all part and parcel to it.

No it isn't.

It's precedent that was set, and common sense to boot. It can be used by a prosecutor if need be, and the overwhelming evidence coupled with it could bring about a charge in a case. Being an accessory to criminal activity is a precedent that has been used forever. Take the Manson case for a great example.

No it isn't.

It's precedent that was set, and common sense to boot. It can be used by a prosecutor if need be, and the overwhelming evidence coupled with it could bring about a charge in a case. Being an accessory to criminal activity is a precedent that has been used forever. Take the Manson case for a great example.

Yelling "Fire" and being an accessory to a crime are two different things.

No it isn't.

Yelling "Fire" and being an accessory to a crime are two different things.
You ever started a fire without a match ? I rest my case.

Lying is about the only thing Communist Democrats do well
It’s well documented that Trump is a serial liar bar none.
The first 5,276 false things Donald Trump said as U.S. president are indicated by Toronto Star ... until they ran out of gas last year!

More View attachment 378659 from Communist Democrats who are getting damn desperate going into the November 3rd Election with Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala's Campaign being a sinking ship :smoke:
Yessirreebobcattail!

Pedo Joe and Cumalot Harris know the turnout for them will be dismal in November. That is why the Democrat Party is pushing universal mail-in voting and voting early (preferably before the first debate AND hopefully before the impending Durham report is made public).

I remember one of the Dimwit Democrat members of Jerrold Jaba Nadler's Crucifixion Committee asking William Barr if he would commit to delaying the issue of Durham's report until after the election.

The Dems are panic stricken and likely not getting much quality sleep of late. This exacerbates the frequency and nature of their lies.
The dems have been panic stricken since 2016! It's going to be hilarious watching them all implode in November and beyond.
I hope that’s true but I’m not so sure about that.this college university professor has correctly predicted each president to win ever since 1984 and he is saying biden will win so that has me worried,

The first 5,276 false things Donald Trump said as U.S. president are indicated by Toronto Star ... until they ran out of gas last year!

More View attachment 378659 from Communist Democrats who are getting damn desperate going into the November 3rd Election with Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala's Campaign being a sinking ship :smoke:
Yessirreebobcattail!

Pedo Joe and Cumalot Harris know the turnout for them will be dismal in November. That is why the Democrat Party is pushing universal mail-in voting and voting early (preferably before the first debate AND hopefully before the impending Durham report is made public).

I remember one of the Dimwit Democrat members of Jerrold Jaba Nadler's Crucifixion Committee asking William Barr if he would commit to delaying the issue of Durham's report until after the election.

The Dems are panic stricken and likely not getting much quality sleep of late. This exacerbates the frequency and nature of their lies.
The dems have been panic stricken since 2016! It's going to be hilarious watching them all implode in November and beyond.
Keep pretending 2018 never happened and Dem's never recovered from 2016.
2018 was based on lies about Trump, and a trumped up investigation. Those lies have been proven to be just that. People know better now.
He is never interested in facts that clear trump.lol

Yessirreebobcattail!

I hope that’s true but I’m not so sure about that.this college university professor has correctly predicted each president to win ever since 1984 and he is saying biden will win so that has me worried,
College proffesor ???? They've lost all credibility.

Yessirreebobcattail!

College proffesor ???? They've lost all credibility.
Uh I fail to see what is so freaking funny about someone correctly calling each election sense 1984.i wish I for one had that foresight he does so I could amaze people.boy sure don’t take much to entertain you.

Lying is about the only thing Communist Democrats do well :smoke:

Second that.

lying about what trump is saying is bullshit - yet the left does it all the time and then squirms around in their bullshit while they're trying to sell it.

IMPEACH!!!!- how did that work out for you?
RUSSIA!!!! - how did that work out for you?

and now all the healthcare professionals say you can vote safely in person and the left NOW doesn't want to listen to the experts. you are so full of shit you sneeze turds, son.

lying about what trump is saying is bullshit - yet the left does it all the time and then squirms around in their bullshit while they're trying to sell it.

IMPEACH!!!!- how did that work out for you?
RUSSIA!!!! - how did that work out for you?

and now all the healthcare professionals say you can vote safely in person and the left NOW doesn't want to listen to the experts. you are so full of shit you sneeze turds, son.

I hope your rant makes you feel better. It addressed nothing of what I said but if it made you feel better........

If they fool enough people with easy-to-deceive mailin votes, the state murders will begin forthwith, and the press will gush about the craven rats as heroic instead of cowardly. That's how all socialists in mass societies do it. Walk away, if you are against state assassinations of their enemies for being opposed.

Last edited:

If they fool enough people with easy-to-deceive mailin votes, the state murders will begin forthwith, and the press will gush about the craven rats as heroic instead ofcowzrdly. That's how all socialists in mass societies do it. Walk away, if you are against state assassinations of their enemies for being opposed.

Trump was asked by the courts to provide examples of fraud by mail in voting. He came up empty handed.

You're mistaken. Especially if people get trampled to death.

You're mistaken. Especially if people get trampled to death.

No, only if people get hurt. I posted the link. I am not wrong. You can yell "Fire" in a crowded theater legally.

If they fool enough people with easy-to-deceive mailin votes, the state murders will begin forthwith, and the press will gush about the craven rats as heroic instead ofcowzrdly. That's how all socialists in mass societies do it. Walk away, if you are against state assassinations of their enemies for being opposed.

Trump was asked by the courts to provide examples of fraud by mail in voting. He came up empty handed.
why do you lie so much man? first - you don't link to your claims. ergo, you're full of shit and making crap up hoping people just go "wow, maybe i was wrong here". but they never do.

your story is ONLY pertinent to 1 election but you leave that part out, don't you?

but if you insist on links to fraud:

and then twitter corrects the president on this and then OOPS - they were wrong:

" According to The Wall Street Journal, Twitter’s “fact check” about states which conduct mail-in voting was actually erroneous, leading to a revision of its disclaimer on Trump’s tweets." - your fact checkers can't even get the facts right.

now here comes a paragraph of how this is different and not relevant, even though it shows fraud.

look - if you really really really want to change how we vote - great. lets wait til AFTER this election and revamp our voting system.

1. everyone must re-register to the new system in order to update records and ensure anyone who have moved is no longer registered in other states.
2. voter registration will give you a voter ID and voter ID number like your SSN. this will check your eligibility to vote and ensure no one is trying to sneak into the system
3. show your card, match it to what they have in the system, and vote.
4. get a txt or e-mail showing you votes from your online profile you can update protected by 2 factor authentication. if you move you must change your info before you can vote again or it will be updated upon voting

and we're off to a baseline of something that we can examine and work out to ensure fairness, equal opportunity for both sides to vote and be a part of this system, and work to protect it from fraud.

it's a horrible idea to want to change how we vote in the most critical election of our time and you know it. you just don't care cause it's the only shot you think the left has, do justify it, or try to, and see what happens. if it fails, do what you always do - sit and bitch you were robbed and the mean right just doesn't get it.

no changes til after the election and then we update the entire system, not throw more wood on the firepit we have.

now - you up for revamping our entire system to ensure fairness? if no one is cheating or committing fraud, then this shouldn't be an issue for you, should it?

why do you lie so much man? first - you don't link to your claims. ergo, you're full of shit and making crap up hoping people just go "wow, maybe i was wrong here". but they never do.

your story is ONLY pertinent to 1 election but you leave that part out, don't you?

and then twitter corrects the president on this and then OOPS - they were wrong:

" According to The Wall Street Journal, Twitter’s “fact check” about states which conduct mail-in voting was actually erroneous, leading to a revision of its disclaimer on Trump’s tweets." - your fact checkers can't even get the facts right.

now here comes a paragraph of how this is different and not relevant, even though it shows fraud.

look - if you really really really want to change how we vote - great. lets wait til AFTER this election and revamp our voting system.

1. everyone must re-register to the new system in order to update records and ensure anyone who have moved is no longer registered in other states.
2. voter registration will give you a voter ID and voter ID number like your SSN. this will check your eligibility to vote and ensure no one is trying to sneak into the system
4. get a txt or e-mail showing you votes from your online profile you can update protected by 2 factor authentication. if you move you must change your info before you can vote again or it will be updated upon voting

and we're off to a baseline of something that we can examine and work out to ensure fairness, equal opportunity for both sides to vote and be a part of this system, and work to protect it from fraud.

it's a horrible idea to want to change how we vote in the most critical election of our time and you know it. you just don't care cause it's the only shot you think the left has, do justify it, or try to, and see what happens. if it fails, do what you always do - sit and bitch you were robbed and the mean right just doesn't get it.

no changes til after the election and then we update the entire system, not throw more wood on the firepit we have.

now - you up for revamping our entire system to ensure fairness? if no one is cheating or committing fraud, then this shouldn't be an issue for you, should it?

We had more than one thread on Trump being called out by the court. I shouldn't have to link to that.

Trump campaign fails to show evidence of vote-by-mail fraud, filing reveals | US news | The Guardian

We had more than one thread on Trump being called out by the court. I shouldn't have to link to that.

Trump campaign fails to show evidence of vote-by-mail fraud, filing reveals | US news | The Guardian
i found your link - and he was referring to 1 election. you are implying he means everything. you also ignore the massive examples where fraud has been found.

you're suck a tool.

i found your link - and he was referring to 1 election. you are implying he means everything. you also ignore the massive examples where fraud has been found.

you're suck a tool.

The administration was asked to provide proof of fraud. They came up with nothing.

you're suck a tool.

The administration was asked to provide proof of fraud. They came up with nothing.
great but it has nothing to do with the OP any more than my showing invalidated elections due to fraud.

we know fraud exists. if you wish to pick cherries, that's up to you. but now -sit there and TRY to tell me there is no voter fraud at all.

please. tell me that.

Forum List

Back