More Limousine Liberal Ignorance: Martin Sheen Makes Big Mistake Harassing Elector

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Uninformed jokes. The result of way too much CNN/NBC Fake News.

A group of Hollywood actor-vists are leading the effort to convince electors not to vote for President-elect Donald Trump on Monday, a hastily-arranged last-ditch bid that has led to at least one embarrassing mistake.

Martin Sheen, who played fictitious President Josiah Barlett on “The West Wing,” is featured in a personalized video designed to sway a Kansas elector, Politico reported. The piece is titled “Mr. Ashley McMillan” and Sheen implores “Mr. McMillan” to follow the example of America’s Founding Fathers. He’s hopeful that McMillan will switch his vote and become one of the 37 Republican electors required to possibly deny Trump the presidency.

“It’s my job to represent the people of Kansas on Monday. It was Martin Sheen’s job to get my name right. He failed. I won’t,” McMillan, who plans to vote for Trump,...

Martin Sheen makes big mistake as he pitches elector not to vote for Trump

The left showing their ignorance, lack of attention to detail and l'azienda. Thank God dupes like that are no longer running this country.

A group of Hollywood actor-vists are leading the effort to convince electors not to vote for President-elect Donald Trump on Monday, a hastily-arranged last-ditch bid that has led to at least one embarrassing mistake.

Martin Sheen, who played fictitious President Josiah Barlett on “The West Wing,” is featured in a personalized video designed to sway a Kansas elector, Politico reported. The piece is titled “Mr. Ashley McMillan” and Sheen implores “Mr. McMillan” to follow the example of America’s Founding Fathers. He’s hopeful that McMillan will switch his vote and become one of the 37 Republican electors required to possibly deny Trump the presidency.

“It’s my job to represent the people of Kansas on Monday. It was Martin Sheen’s job to get my name right. He failed. I won’t,” McMillan, who plans to vote for Trump,...

Which is why he will never be elected to anything unless the script calls for it/

The left showing their ignorance, lack of attention to detail and l'azienda. Thank God dupes like that are no longer running this country.

Yeah, you would think with spending all that time and money harassing Electors, he could have least done some minimal research. He's a very lazy Limousine Liberal.

Most or the celebrities no one recognized.

They don't seem to realize all they did was turn people the hell off.

Doubt any elector will take what they have to heart.

Has beens every one.

Bill Clinton is an elector in NY...

Wonder if he voted for Hillary?

Most or the celebrities no one recognized.

They don't seem to realize all they did was turn people the hell off.

Doubt any elector will take what they have to heart.

Has beens every one.

Yeah. it's gonna backfire on em. Harassing Electors like this is unprecedented. They've handled their loss like spoiled little brats. It won't be forgotten. I expect Trump to win much easier next time around.

Hey Sheen, it's 'Mrs.' Ashley McMillan ya big dummy. I swear Limousine Liberals are the worst.

Who did Mr. Sheen inherit his money from?

The stupid SOB may have exposed himself to legal action by calling out an elector by name.

The stupid SOB may have exposed himself to legal action by calling out an elector by name.

Love to see it. Hopefully 'Mrs.' McMillan will consider it.

Love to see it. Hopefully 'Mrs.' McMillan will consider it.

Yep, I'd like to see the KA AG issue a warrant for arrest for attempting to interfere with the States elections.

Forum List

Back